Status: Complete <3

Trust Me, I'm in a Band.

I'll give you one more chance

I take Jinxx's controller and play for him as he sulks next to me. "S'not fair."

"Lifes not fair, Jinxx." Sandra says absently.

"But still he didn't have to-" Jinxx's protests are interrupted.

"I SAID NO!" Cc runs into the room and throws himself into my arms. Silent tears stream down his cheeks. Anger and worry boil up inside me.

"What's wrong? Was it Ashley?" I ask. He nods slowly. "What'd he do?"

"H-h-he touched-d me." 

Sandra snorts. "He touches a lot of people hun." 

I was about to agree with her when it clicks. "WHERE did he touch you?" I ask lowly.

When Cc cries harder, I know. Ashley's dead. I stand up and Jake takes the sobbing boy from my arms. Everyone here knows I'm pissed and I don't get pissed a lot. When they see I'm like this they just try to make sure they're not in my way. They know Ashley's fucked.

I walk back to his bunk and pull the curtain back so hard it tears.

"What the fuck Andy?!" 

I growl and throw him to the floor. "You know what you did you fucking ass hole." I punch his jaw. "I told you to stay away from Cc." I punch his shoulder. "You should have fucking listened!"

He struggles under my weight as I pin him down and assault him. "Andy please. I'm sorry!"

"Don't apologize to me, you prick. Go say sorry to Cc. Or Jinxx. Do you even know how much you hurt HIM?!" I get in a few more punches to his face before I'm pulled off by Sandra and Jinxx.

"Calm down! Andy, your boyfriend is in there crying on Jake and you're in here beating the shit outta your BANDMATE. you need to take a deep breath and go see if he's okay." Jinxx instructs.

Ashley pulls himself up and spits blood out of his mouth, a look of sorrow across his face.

I return to the living area and kneel in front of him. "Cc, baby, are you okay?" I brush my lips across the top of his forehead. 

He nods. "You didn't have to do that..."

"Yes, I did. He wasn't gonna stop and I'd do anything to make sure you're not hurt. Listen, if you don't want to stay on the bus I understand. We can get you home." I offer.

"You don't want me here?" He asks a little hurt.

"No! I DO want you to stay but it's not about what I want okay? Don't feel like yo need to stay because of me."

"I don't wanna go anywhere." He whispers. I pull him into a hug.

"Good. I'd be heartbroken if you left." I laugh.

Cc gasps and grabs my hand, inspecting it. "You're bleeding!"

"Uh...actually that's not my blood." I stand and walk back to wash my hands. Once the blood is off my hands Ashley appears in the doorway.

"Andy! Can we talk? Please?" He asks. His lip is split and a good sized bruise is forming on his jaw.

"Sure." I say warily. I follow him to my bunk and sit down.

"Look, I didn't know how serious it was. I wouldn't have done it if I had." 

"You shouldn't have done it regardless. You don't know what he's been through- hell I don't even know what he's been through- but he has trust anxiety and you didn't help at all."

Ash cringes. "I didn't know. I'm sorry. Can you forgive me?"

"As long as you promise to keep your distance from him." I agree.

"Done!" He holds his hand out and I shake it. "And, Uh, what did you mean earlier when you said that I hurt Jinxx."

I roll my eyes. "He likes you and when you moved in on Cc it hurt him really bad."

"Really?"

"Stop being a prick." I joke. " You're the only one who didn't know."

I stand and find Cc watching Harry Potter. I lower myself next to him and drape my arm around his shoulder.  He leans into me and sighs. THIS is what made me do THAT. Cc makes me feel so indescribably happy and I'll be damned if anyone will take him away from me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Story of the day- I had a breakfast empanada for...breakfast. Halfway through the amazing awesomeness that is an empanada all the eggs fell out of he bottom....like WTF? It has a closed bottom!!! I was pissed. My pissy mood lasted literally 9 hours.

Vladimir. Alexander. Grayson. You promised not to tell anyone about that!!!
I'll get it removed when you get one installed.

Comment? Please? And let Vlad know that he's a dick...please&thanx

Jk love you lexi!

** Heyyy, it's Lexi. Aka Vladimir. Yeah, anyway, I'm like.. really sick. So no updates for a few days unless Nikki wants to do it for me. Sorry :[ Bye!