Status: Complete <3

Trust Me, I'm in a Band.

I'm so hood.

The church service was, well church. I've never really been a 'God person'. I guess I just don't like being told I'm going to burn in hell for all of eternity... I mean how are they going to tell me that who I LOVE is wrong? I just never understood the contradictions they filled my 'faith' with. 

When I first met Jakes grandmother, I was hella skeptical and I kept my distance until one day we were he only two in the house. I had went over to pick up something from Jake and he wasn't home. She was there and we started talking and honestly? I fell in love with her love for others. She taught me that the bible is the greatest love story ever told. Not that it was full of who and what and when to hate and when to accept. Personally I have NOTHING against the bible itself but the people who interpret it as if they knew everything.

When we leave, we meet the pastor and he seems like a genuine guy. I like him and as it turns out he knows who we are! Oh, the irony.

As we board the bus some duche screams at us: "Hey, faggots! Why the hell did you come here? You're not welcome! We all saw you cuddling up in there! This is the house of the lord!" 

I freeze in my tracts. This is the kind of close-mindedness I was just talking about. I look at my bandmates and then at Cc. 

Oh, this'll be fun. 

I grab Cc and pull him into a kiss. He seems scared for a second but soon his eyes slip closed and he kisses me back forcefully. His tongue dances with mine and we pull away to smirks and cheers from the band. I look at the duche and say, "Yeah, I AM a faggot and I'm damn proud of it too. You got a problem with that, breeder?" 

He sneers at me. "Burn in hell."

"Sorry but I believe that you'll be the one burning. God doesn't have a problem with homosexuals but he DOES have a problem with haters and right now? You drinkin' that hater-aide, yo!" I cross my arms like the OG that I am. 

It seems I've left him speechless. He gets in his car with one last scowl and drives away.

Cc laughs at me. "Hater-aide?"

"Andy likes to pretend he's an OG sometimes. Original gangster." Ashley clarifies. 

"Psht! I ain't pretending, yo! Now shut yo' mouf fo' I bust a cap!" I throw my shoulders back and gangster lean. 

They roll their eyes collectively and get on the bus. 

"'Ey C'mon, man. You just gon' leave a brotha' out herr like that, yo?" I laugh and follow them.

"Hey someone go get, Andy. This 'OG' just followed us and we got a show in 5 hours." Jinxx jokes.

"You couldn't just play along?" I grumble, plopping down on the couch. 

Cc sits on my lap and nuzzles my neck. "Sorry. It was a good comeback though." 

I cant stay mad at him so I nuzzle him back.

God, he makes me so weak. 
♠ ♠ ♠
Story of the day- I went to work at 8... Didn't clock in till 9:30. That's 1.5 hours of work with no fucking pay! I was pissed.

So, Vlad should be better. Which means it's his turn in the authors note war. C'mon man, no more excuses. Stop pussying out and bring it like the sissy man you are. <3

Vengeance: Stfu, I'm still sick.. I'm not a pussy I'm just dying.