Status: Complete <3

Trust Me, I'm in a Band.

I Think Of It Each Time I Touch You.

"Hey someone go get Andy. This OG just followed us and we got a show in five hours." Jinxx laughs.

Andy looks very unhappy. "You couldn't just play along." He grumbles and sits on the couch. My heart pulls and I feel terrible. I want him to forgive me. I sit on his lap and nuzzle his neck.

"Sorry." I whisper in his ear. "It was a good come back though." I know he forgives me when he nuzzles back. I smile and kiss his neck lightly. I can feel his body shiver.

Should I take it to the next level? Is it to soon? It isn't like we would rush right into sex. We could just fool around, right? He seemed to be more then willing at the hotel, why not now? Why don't we give this a try? I turn and straddle his waist.

Andy looks up at him with question. I lean down and nip at his ear. Andy lets out a quiet groan. He hands grab my thighs. I gasp and start nipping at his neck again. Andys hands are slowly sliding up my legs and into my shirt.

"Eww! Get a room!" I jump back and glare a Jinxx with everything I have. He squeaks, shrinking back. Andy sighs and picks me up. I squeak.

"Shh, Cc." He whispers and sets me down in his bunk. It isn't very big but it'll do for now. He lays me down and crawls between my legs.

"Andy.." I whisper, wanting to know if he's sure he wants to take things further. He looks up. The way his eyes glisten with lust, I know he does. I grab the back of his neck and pull him towards me, pressing our lips together.

I feel his hips come and crash down on mine, making me moan into his mouth. Our bodies and lips move in perfect sync with the exception of a pull of the hair or a bite to the neck. He moans into the flesh of my neck and crashes down on my again. It sounds like chaos but it's the exact opposite. It's beautiful and Andy moves with such grace it's overwhelming.

I grab his backside and push our hips together. I can feel myself getting closer and closer with every little movement. The heat coiling inside of me is making me feel like I'm on a cloud. Just floating along with such pleasure.

I fast, my fingers clutch his shirt and his hold onto me tightly. I finally let it out. A wave of complete pleasure washes over me. I gasp for air. Andy smiles and kisses my neck lightly.

"We should go get cleaned up." He whispers, grabbing my hand to pull me up. I grab his and pull him back, kisses him one more time. He smiles lightly at me and pulls me up.
♠ ♠ ♠
Story of the day: I slept a lot.. And for all of you who are worried [not like any of you are] No, I am NOT feeling better. At all..
I think somethings wrong with my sex drive because even though I'm like.. dying and cheese, I still managed to give you guys some sexy time. :/ Love me. :[
IMNOTASISSYMANYOUSTUPIDCUNTFACEDBITCH. Love you <3 Your coming next week rightt, Nikki?
Oi! Best things to have when yer sick and aren't allowed out of your room: Easy Bake Oven, a Cooler, and a Coffee Maker. Kthx. - Vengeance<3

Would you destroy SomethING perfect in order to make it beautiful? - My Chemical Romance. SING IT FOR THE WORLD.