Status: Complete <3

Trust Me, I'm in a Band.

I'm so happy here with you.

When Cc gets frisky out in front of everyone, it surprises me. It's a huge turn on. We take it back to the bunk after a smart ass comment from Jinxx. From there it just gets more heated and when Cc climaxes I loose control as well. 

"We should go get cleaned up." I whisper to him. He smiles and pulls me down into one more kiss. I smile back at him and pull him up and straight into the bathroom. "Do you want to take a shower?" 

"No!" He says eyes wide. 

"Baby, Ashley isn't going to hurt you. I swear. I'll stay in here if you want, though." He nods vigorously. I hoist myself onto the counter. Cc blushes and pulls off his shirt. I  turn away slightly as he tugs off his pants. He's nervous. I can tell.

When I hear the shower turn off I hold out a towel and he steps out with his bottom half covered. God, he's gorgeous. All I want to do is hold him close and ravage the pale flesh of his chest. 

But I don't. That might be going to far to fast. 

I strip down and shower quickly. Right before I step out I realize I only got one towel. And it's wrapped around Cc. Oh well, it's not like the bandmates haven't seen me named before. And me and Cc will get THERE one day...I hope to god we get there.

I step out and his eyes widen. I laugh and shrug in explanation. "I only grabbed one towel."

I open the door and lead the way to the bunks. Jake rolls his eyes at me and Sandra raises her eyebrows. "You guys have fun?"

I roll my hips and stick out my tongue. "Yeah we had fun, beyotch!" Cc blushes again and scurries to go get dressed. I follow him and put on some boxers and black jeans nixing the shirt. I pull him into my arms and kiss his head. "Im sorry baby. I didn't mean to embarrass you. Sometimes Sandra just needs to be put in her place."

He wraps his arms around my neck. "It's okay."

"Seriously though, if I ever get out of line just slap me around. I'll behave." 

Cc gets a mischievous gleam in his eyes and my heart beats a little faster. He's sooooooooo sexy. God it hurts!

"You mean it? You'd let me straighten you out?"

"I pretty much belong to you. I'd do anything you say." There's that gleam again. What's going on in his head? I'd kill to know. 
****

The show was amazing! The entire time Ashley and Jinxx were glued at the hip and Cc looked like he was in ecstasy. 

When it's over Sandra demands a hotel night.

"We just had one two nights ago! We can't afford it." Jake points out.

"Well, why not?" She pouts.

"Stop with the bitch fit!" I scream. "I'm sick and tired of you complaining. All. The. Time!" 

"But-"

"No! Just fucking stop!" I cut her off.

Cc pulls me away from her and looks into my eyes worriedly. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah. She just gets on my nerves." I grab his hand and pull him onto the bus. He helps me wash off the paint and whispers soothing things between sweet kisses. Its amazing how fast he's calmed me down. Usually it takes a lot longer.
♠ ♠ ♠
Story of the day- We won our debate on gay marriage! It only took two days but bottom line, we won.

Vlad, honey, yes. I think I'll be there next...Wednesday. Then it's the HP marathon and then movies! (no protests. We've been over this) <3

So you guys? Comment?
I do realize this chapter was crap but I had serious writers block.