Status: Complete <3

Trust Me, I'm in a Band.

Give Me A Sign.

"Andy? I whisper. "Did you mean what you said? About loving me?"

He stops moving. I think even his heart stops for a moment. He's hesitating. Does this mean it's a lie? He doesn't really love me. He was ly-"Yeah, Cc, I meant every word."

My mind goes completely blank. He loves me? He loves me.

But why? Why does he love me? How is it that I went to some boy, dreaming of love and murder, going to a concert with my dad, feeling the music, to being in love with the music and the man. How did we become this? How- Why- When- Where- Why?

I feel his lips press against mine. "Christian, it's alright if you don't feel the same. I don't blame you after what you just saw."

"No! No, it isn't that. It's just, I've never felt this way before and I'm scared. I just, I'm really not ready. To say that." I whisper back. I expect him to scream. I except yelling and maybe a hit or two. I expect to be thrown off the bus and told to go find a new home. I expect to be called trash or a whore.

Instead, I receive a hug and a kiss. I smile and nuzzle into his neck. He just holds me there, in the bunk until all around us goes black and we hear people shuffling into their bunks. He lays me down and crawls into a laying down position.

"I just realized, I honestly don't know anything about your life before this." Andy says. I feel my face go pale.

"Well, I'm an only child. I had a happy family. Until-" I stop and whimper thinking about my mom. "I used to have a really great relationship with my mom. My uncle was my best friend. Then, one day, mom and I were walking and some guy came up and pulled mom into an alley. He pushed me into a wall and I got knocked out. I woke up and she was dead. He killed her. My uncle killed her. We still don't know why or where he is. I always had nightmares. My dad had to come and take me to his room every night and let me sleep with him. I guess he got fed up. That night, at your concert, he left me." I sniffle and start to cry. "He left me there, a long way from home. I went outside and couldn't find the car. He just left!"

Andy pulls my shaking body into his arms and holds me tightly. "Don't cry. You have me now. You have all of us. We wont ever let you go. You're way to good for that."

His words brighten my day and I laugh. "Thanks." I whisper and wipe my tears.

"You know what always makes me happy?" Andy whispers.

"Love?" I asks.

"No- Well, yes. But Skittles." He says with all seriousness.

"Skittles?"

"Not the candy. Just the word. Just think about it! It just screams, 'eat me!'" He smiles.

I start to laugh. "You're a moron."

"But you love me! You want to hug me! You want to kiss me!" He giggles. I smile and throw a pillow at him.

"Hush!" I say, giggling. "It's not true!"

"Yes it is!" He yells, pushing me off the bunk. I grab a hold of him, his body falling on top of mine.

"Guys! Shut the fuck up!" Jake, Jinxx, and Ashley yell in union. We both start to laugh because we swear, we heard Ashley and Jinxx voice come from the same bunk.
♠ ♠ ♠
<_< Happeh thanksgiving. NYTESTALKERS HERE!! :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

So, I have a few new stories coming out. <.< When, I have no idea. But keep an eye out ;]]

Schizo Carolyn made me feel like a pedophile. D":