Status: Complete <3

Trust Me, I'm in a Band.

Peapot.

"It's because I love you." Andy sighs. "So baby, will you be a Black Veil Bride?"

I inwardly squeal. I've gone from being a kid that listens to this band everyday to a member of it. I've gone from being that kid that will sit there in his room and cry his eyes out with Andys voice telling me not to give in. Now look at me. I'm in his arms, with my head on his chest while he asks me to be the drummer of one of the most important bands in the world to me.

I life my head to look at him and smile. "Yes, I would love to be a Black Veil Bride." I giggle at how funny that sounded. "Oh and Andy?" I whisper.

"Yes, baby?" He whispers. I feel butterflies in my tummy and a cold sweat on my back. Am I really about to- Yes, yes I am.

"I love you too." I whisper with my head buried in his chest.

"What was that?" He asks. I think he heard me, he just wanted it to be a little bit louder.

I lift my head and look into his soft bluish gray eyes and square my shoulders confidently. "I love you, Andy. You've gave me everything I've ever wanted and more. Your the nicest person ever and sweet and you care about me and.. I love you."

He smiles with tears into his eyes. "Oh, Cc, I love you too!" He grabs my waist and pulls me as close to him as I can get. I giggle and attach our lips. I can feel his smile as he kisses me. He pulls away with a huge pop. "You just made me the happiest person alive!" He yells.

Jinxx, Ashley and Jake all come in the room and smile sadly at us. "What?" I ask, giggling. "I just told Andy I loved him! Don't look sad! This is cause for a huge celebration! But we can't drink. We aren't old enough! So lets eat! We can go get food. I'm hungry."

"I agree. I'll pay. Let's eat." Andy smiles down at me and kisses me again.

"Uh-" Jake says, getting cut off by Jinxx.

"Actually-" Jinxx says, getting cut off by Ashley.

"Someones here for you, Andy." He whispers sadly. We both look at each other confused. Why does everyone seem so sad about it? Oh no! What if it's his dad or something! Maybe his mommy got hurt? Or the other way around!

We both leave the room, Andy first, then myself, the Jinxx, then Jake, then Ash.

"Andy!" A girly voice screams then runs and jumps into his arms. "Andy, baby, I just wanted to tell you how sorry I am for what happened! I miss you. Can we talk, baby?"

I look at Scout then at Andy then Scout again. What the hell does she want.

"Uh, Scout, I-" Andy starts but gets cut off when she presses her lips to his. There goes my good day.
♠ ♠ ♠
So. This was short. Really short. IM SORRY. Honestly, the chapter title had NOTHING to do with this, obviously. I just really had to pee.. While eating peas.. at the same time! Coincidence? Probably.
Anyways. I love you, your so sexy ;)
So! Comment? And read my Christmas one-shot slash? :o? There will be sex! xD
Comment on that too. xD
So. Peace&Homosexuality.