Status: Complete <3

Trust Me, I'm in a Band.

I've never lit a match with intention of a fire.

The boy in my arms is wet and limp.

Did it rain? I didn't notice. I bet my pants are all muddy now. But they're not what I'm worried about now. 

"Holy fuck. It's a kid!" I whisper. He makes another noise and my heart speeds up. At least he's not dead. "Hey, kid? Are you awake? Are you okay? Wake up!"

He stirs and his eyelids flutter open and his hazel eyes widen.

"Are you okay?" I ask again. He starts shivering violently. ShitShitShitFuckDamnShit. "Ohmigod you must be freezing. C'mon."

I pull him up to his feet but his legs give out so I pull him into my arms. I carry him into the bus and lay him down in my vacant bunk. The boy stares at me as I cover him with blankets.

When I'm done I step back and look at him. "Hey, are you okay?"

He nods slowly.

"What's your name?"

"Christian. Cc."

"Okay, Cc, why were you under the bus?"

He buries his face in my pillow as sobs rack his body. My natural instinct kicks in and I step close to him. "Hey, it's okay. You don't have to tell me." I brush his hair out of his face. "I'm Andy by the way."

"I know who you are." He murmurs.

"Yeah? Did you like the show?" I smile, trying to make him feel more comfortable.

However he starts shaking again. Shit. Can I do anything right? I lift myself up next to him and pull him to my chest. He wraps his arms around my waist.

I laugh a little. All he needed was comfort. Eventually his breathing slows and as I fall asleep I wonder where he came from. 
***

"Andy!" I wake up when Jinxx screams my name. I look down and see Ashley attacking him.

What the fuck? It's to early for this.

"Guys, shut up. Cc is asleep."

"Who?" They ask in unison.

I forgot they were asleep when I found him. I make sure the boy is comfortable and slide down from the bunk. We, all five of us in the band, gather and I explain what happened last night.

"All we know about him is his name and that he was at our show last night?" Sandra asks. I nod. "Just fucking peachy."

"Don't be like that Sand. I think it's cool!" Jinxx pipes in. "Is he coming with us?"

"He's gonna have to." Jake laughs. "We're five hours away from Baltimore."

I stare out the window. Jakes right. It's to late.

I ignore the protests coming frommy band mates Sandra. "Listen, he's here. He's staying unless he says otherwise. If he cares enough to come out to a show the least we can do is care enough to take him in."

With that I walk to the back of the bus and pull back the curtain of my bunk. Cc is curled up in the corner staring straight ahead.

"Christian? Are you okay?" He start as if he didn't notice me.

When he does he lunges into my arms and clings to me as if his life depends on it. 

I did the right thing no matter what Sandra says. I know deep down that Cc is important. 

"It's okay. You're okay now." I sooth. "Do you want to come out and have something to eat?" I ask.

He shakes his head violently. 

"How about if I bring you something here?" He agrees to that. I grab him a box of Lucky Charms and climb into the bunk next to him. 

He eats quietly. I know Im going to have to work to get him to open up to me. I know I have my work cut out for me. But I also know that it's probably worth it.
♠ ♠ ♠
TC: Jasey Rae- ATL (Yeah I know it's not BVB but it fit!)

I'd say this story is coming along nicely, wouldn't you?

Second update today! Vlad, the ball is in your court. Where you gonna hit it?
I expect an update tomorrow :)

Comment?