Status: Complete <3

Trust Me, I'm in a Band.

I Sit Here And Smile Dear..

I can hear someone yelling and dart awake. I close my eyes when I see Andy's eyes open. I don't want to explain anything just yet. "Guys, shut up! Cc's asleep!" Andy scolds the person yelling.

"Who?" Two people ask in unison. Andy slowly starts to move around in the bunk. I feel his weight leave my side and the blankets are pulled up under my chin. I hear all the band members gather and start to talk about me.

"All we know about him is his name and that he was at our show last night? Just fucking peachy." I flinch. That voice, a female voice, which means it has to be Sandra, doesn't seem to like me already.

"Don't be like that Sand. I think it's cool! Is he coming with us?" Another voice says. At least someone seems to like me!

"He's gonna have to." The next person laughs. "We're five hours away from Baltimore." Which means we're ten hours away from my home. I want my dad..

I hear protests and the words, "Care enough to take him in." I'm shocked. They would take me in, just like that? They don't even know my last name, but they care? Footsteps coming my way. "Christian? Are you okay?" Andy asks but it's a distant whisper with all the things going on in my mind.

Once my head is clear, I jump into his arms and cling to him. He's a life saver. Literally. The thing that warmed me the most is that Andy held me back. "It's okay. You're okay now. Do you want to come out and have something to eat?" I can't face all those people like this! I shake my head until my neck hurts. "How about if I bring you something here?" I nod.

Andy leaves me, but only for a moment. He comes back with Lucky Charms. My favorite! Andy smiles at me and climbs into the bunk beside me. We eat in silence. When we finish eating the lucky charms, I felt the need for a small nap. I couldn't seem to close my eyes with Andy here and I knew he wouldn't just leave. It's his bus after all. "You don't have to be afraid of me." Andy says, moving a curtain aside to reveal a window.

"I know." I mumble. Once he opens the window, a cancer stick is lifted to hisperfect lips and he takes a long drag. I wrinkle my nose at the smell and shivers are sent up my sides. He notices and laughs.

"Are you even old enough to smoke?" Andy asks around another puff.

"I'm seventeen! If I'm hold enough to have sex, I'm old enough to smoke." In huff at him.

He sputters, then laughs. "You really speak your mind, don't you?"

I blush as he smiles and hands me the smoking white stick. I can feel my cheeks heart up more at the thought of my lips being where his have been. "Thanks." I taker a hit and pass it back. He flicks the half smoked cigarette out the window.

I think Andy notices my shiver because he closes the window and an arm reaches behind me. I jump, shrinking back into the wall next to me.

"Why are you afraid of me?" Andy whispers softly, as to not scare me.

Why am I afraid of him? I guess it's because of my mother. She was killed by the person I trusted most. My best friend. My uncle. He had to audacity to send me a letter saying he was sorry. Stupid bitch wasn't sorry! He killed my mother! "I don't know." I lie.

He nods slowly as I lay down in his bunk. Andy lays his blanket over me and sits at the edge of the bunk as if he wants to tell me something or he's contemplating something.

I roll over so my back is against his wall and I'm facing him. His bunk smells like Lucky Charms, cigarettes and... I can't explain it. It smells really good. It's like if the words 'Wise' and 'Strong' smelled like something, this would be it.

Andy sighs, standing up. He grabs the black sheet that separates his bunk from the rest of the bus. He's about to close it. Say something, C, say something! "Andy! Wait!" I say, quickly.

"Yeah, Cc? What do you need?" Andy questions.

"It's not what I need, it's what I want." I whisper. "I have to tell you something."
♠ ♠ ♠
Ohmigod. I went onto the comments and saw that Danny Worsnop. commented. And I loveee what she writes and it lifted my whole day. :D

My balls are.. Nevermind. Dirty joke. Anyways! Comment? Please? Make my day? Penis Cake? :]