Status: Complete <3

Trust Me, I'm in a Band.

Tell me what you really think

Cc makes me get up and take a shower for some reason unbeknownst to me. I get halfway through it before another wave of despair hits me. It tears through my chest, leaving me sliding down the shower wall. I gasp for breaths in between sobs.

I love my fans. So so much but they all hate me. What could I have done? I wasn't being fair to them. I wasn't being fair to myself, I wasn't being fair to Cc. He's the most important person in my life. 

It was worth it as long as I don't have to hide him anymore. If I didn't have him I don't know what I'd do.  

With that thought implanted in my head I pull myself together and finish with the shower. 

When I get out into the room Cc is on me with hugs and little kisses. He points to some clothes he's laid out for me on the bed and practically skips over to plug in the straightener. 

I smile at him and start to get dressed. I notice that he's picked out the tightest pair of leather skinnies I own. It takes five minutes of jumping and wiggling before they're securely on my hips. 

I lay down on the bed and try to control my breathing. Cc crawls over to me and coos. "I thought you only panted like that for me."

I laugh. "You picked out these pants, therefor it is for you." 

He smiles and kisses me. Then he pulls me up and pulls the shirt on over my head. "We have fifteen minutes! C'mon! I'll do your hair for you." 
~*~

When we're both ready Cc grabs my hand and pulls me downstairs where a cab is waiting. We get in and it takes us twenty minutes to get to wherever were going. He refuses to tell me anything, assuring me that I'll love it. 

We pull up in front of a club with crazy insane lights and a line of people wraping around the building. 

I smile a sadly. "Cc, baby, I don't really want to be partying tonight. I'm sorry."

"No no no, tonight will be fun." He takes my hand. "Do you trust me?" 

"Of course." I answer automatically.

"Then C'mon." Cc opens the door and gets out. I take a deep breath and follow him. 

As soon as I step up onto the sidewalk I'm crushed in a hug.... By a guy I don't even know. 

I hug him back a bit awkwardly. "Uh...hey."

"Andy! Oh my god, I love you so much! You literally saved my life." He says pulling away. "Whatever you heard about us hating you is not true! I'll always love you." He says in a rush. I look over and see Cc smiling triumphantly. 

"What's this all about?" I ask him.

"It's the surprise. We knew you were upset and we knew that not everybody feels the way that one person did."

"Yeah," The unknown guy says. "We're all here for you. To make you feel better. You don't deserve the crap you're getting. I know what it feels like to be afraid to be yourself." He says looking down.

My eyes widen and I pull the stranger into another hug. "It's okay. It'll get better. It always does. I promise. I'll always be here for you." 

He laughs and pulls back once again. "Same goes for you! It'll get better and we'll always be here for you. Don't be afraid to reach out to us! I'm Pieter by the way." He holds out his hand and I shake it slowly.

"Thanks, Pieter. I didn't realize you guys felt that way." I say, truly grateful.

He smiles and walks away into the club. Cc smiles and wiggles his hips in a victory dance. 

I grab him and pull him close. "Was all this you?" 

"Well, it was Trisha's idea and everyone helped. There's an entire room full of people who feel the exact same way inside that club. They're all here for you." He says softly.

I press a kiss to his lips. "You're amazing. What did I do to deserve you?"

Cc shrugs and grabs my hand, pulling me inside the club and onto the crowded dance floor.

I feel an enormous weight lift off my chest. I love these people and apparently they love me too. I should have known that, though. 
♠ ♠ ♠
This was supposed to be out an hour ago but the Jersey Shore was on...
Sorry, it's an addiction. 

Snooki is to Ryder as Lex is to me. 

Me and Lex both have new stories out. If you love us you'll go give them a chance :)

Glitter Bug
Kill The Lights