Status: Complete <3

Trust Me, I'm in a Band.

Onto the next one

I guess I saw this coming. I knew that it would get to him eventually. I just didn't know it would come this quick or hit this hard. 

Cc is hurting really bad and I'd do anything to take that from him. It breaks my heart over and over again each time I hear him cry or when his mind drifts off. There's no getting him out of that trance the sorrow has put him in. 

I would kill to have my Cc back. The one who was happy and carefree and would wake me up in the middle of the night just cause he wanted a kiss. 

He's just not the same. I feel the need to fill that hole in his heart that's obviously there but I can't. It's not mine to fill. I have my place in his heart and as much as I want to, I can't fill his dad's. 

God, if I could just get my hands on that fucker and find out why he left Cc.... well actually, I'd probably kick his ass for sending Cc into this depression and I'm sure Cc wouldn't like that...

Maybe if I could just get them together so he could explain himself Cc would feel better. 

Wait. 

That's what I need to do. I need to get them together. I need to find his dad! 

Why didn't I think of this earlier? I know where he used to live. I have the connections. This shouldn't be hard. 

I start to slide out of my bunk to go tell the guys but Cc's death grip around my waist stops me. I gently pry his fingers away from me and kiss him softly. He relaxes with a smile on his face and he allows me to leave. 

I find Jake and Jinxx messing around with guitars. "Hey guys, I have an idea." 

"Unless it's about how I can play E minor and C at the same time I don't wanna hear it." Jake says absently, fingers flying over the strings trying to accomplish the task previously mentioned. 

"It's about Cc and you're gonna listen whether you want to or not." I growl, forcing myself into the very small space between them. "Where's Ash?" 

"He's annoying the Jon about the next tour." Jinxx replies setting his 'baby' down. 

"Jon! Ash! Get in here!" I yell. Shit, I forgot Cc was still sleeping. I hope I didn't wake him up...

The other two men walk into the room and take a seat. "What's up, Biersack?" Jon asks.

"I have an idea." I announce. 

Ashley throws his head back and groans. "Not another Biersack idea! Remember last time when you tried to stage dive shirtless?" 

I cringe remembering. "This isn't like that. This is about Cc." 

"So you're gonna let Cc stage dive shirtless?" Jinxx asks confusedly. 

"Fuck no! Why would I let him do that? They'd rape him! No. I'm talking about getting him back to his normal self." 

Everyone perks up at the suggestion. Jake leans forward and leans his elbows on his knees. "How do we do that?" He asks eagerly. 

I explain my idea to them excitedly. 

Jinxx seems really excited about that idea but Jake, Jon and Ashley look apprehensive. "What's wrong?" I ask.

"Andy, your intentions are good but are you thinking about the consequences?" Jon asks seriously.

"Consequences? Like what? Seeing my boyfriend happy again?" I defend. 

"No, Andy," Ashley chimes in. "He means what happens if we get there and Cc's dad flips out? And how do you thing Cc would feel if he did that? Things could get much, much worse. Are you sure we wanna take that chance?" 

I shut up. For once, Ashley has a good point. What if that really does happen? But what if it doesn't? What if this is a really good idea? 

I set my jaw. "We don't know until we take that chance. I'm willing to take it if it means that Cc will feel better about everything. Yes, things might get worse if we do it but they might get worse if we don't. We have no idea." 

Ashley must see the determination in my face because he sighs and leans back. "Okay, Andy, whatever you say."

Jon takes everything in. "Alright then. It's settled. We're going back to Virginia. The last show is in a week and it's in Tennessee so that's perfect. We'll go right after that." 

I smile and thank him. "Nobody tell Cc, okay? He might not react well." 

Everyone agrees and I get up happily. This is either gonna be really good or really bad. 

I make my way back to my bunk to wake up my love. When I pull back the curtain I see that he's not there. I freak out momentarily until I realize that the bathroom door is closed. I go to knock on it but freeze when it swings open. My heart stops when I see him. He's never looked so sad. 

He's wearing one of my shirts that's way too big for the both of us and a pair of boxers. His beautiful eyes are red and shining with even more tears. 

When he sees me he launches himself into my arms. "Andy..." 

"Sh, baby, it's okay. I'm here. I'll always be here." I sooth. 

"I just- you weren't there when I woke up and I thought... I was scared that you left me." 

"Never. Do you understand that? I'll never leave you." 

He nods into my chest and sniffles. I pull him up onto my hips and press my lips to his for a second, melting when he smiles at me. 

This is going to be a good thing. It has to be. 
♠ ♠ ♠
Two more chapters.
Eleven more comments needed for the foursome.
We've decided that it's gonna be a two shot.
Him writing one chapter and me writing the other.
So if you want that then comment!

I'll make it sorta easy.
1) Ask us a question. Any question and we'll answer it.
2) Read/written a good slash lately? We're always looking for some! This is your chance to whore yourself out!

I was reading back over some of out other chapters and I was wondering.... What happened to out AN war Lex? I miss that. I think the ball was in your court anyways. You whimped out! I mean, if that was your way of admitting defeat then I'm all for that <3