Status: Complete <3

Trust Me, I'm in a Band.

You can have my heart, you don't have to steal anymore 

By the time we check out from the last store, I've spent over $500. It probably would have been a lot more if Cc hadn't stopped me.

As we're walking back to the bus I hear my name screamed and a girl with purple hair runs up. I drop the bags I was carrying and take the pen from her hand. 

"Aw! Is this your boyfriend or little brother?" She coos.

"No, I'm a single child and he's definitely not my boyfriend." I correct so that Cc doesn't feel uncomfortable. The girl pulls out a camera and I pose with her for a few pictures. 

This is what I live for. Fans come first. Just like Cc...

Wait. Where did he go? I look around frantically but I don't see him. I say bye to the girl next to me and make a dash to the bus.

Jake meets me at the door. "Is Cc on there?" 

He nods. "He's a little hurt, Six. You should be more careful."

Fuck! I'm such a dick! How could I just ignore him like that? 

I rush onto the bus and search for him. I find him in my bunk with his back facing me.

"Christian? Hey, Cc? I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to do that I just got over-excited. I feel terrible." I climb up next to him and sit cross legged.

He turns to face me. "No, I get it. Fans come first."

This kills me. He's crushed and I can tell. "Cc, fans DO come first and as far as I'm concerned the most important fan is the one laying in my bunk right now." I take his hand and play with his fingers. "Can you ever forgive me?"

He's quiet for a while, thinking. I'd kill to know what's going on in that pretty little head of his. 

Finally he nods. I smile and pull him into a hug. It's kinda awkward because he's laying and I'm not but it's still a hug.
***

A few hours later Sandra pops her head in. 
"Andy, are you gonna keep your new toy locked away for the rest of the tour or are you gonna share?" She jokes.

I glance at Cc. I'm still trying to build up the trust between us. The incident earlier set me back quite a bit.

"Go away, Sand. Stop being a prick." 

"Awh, C'mon! I just wanna talk to him." 

I don't like the way she's acting. And I didn't like the way Ashley was looking at him earlier. It was unsettling. 

And honestly? I DO want him all to myself. At least for one more day.

"I said go away." I guess she knows I'm serious because she backs off.

Cc scoots closer to me and rests his head on my shoulder. "Thanks, Andy. She scares me."

"Sometimes she scares me too."
***

Around seven, the bus pulls into tonights venue. We all go through our personal rituals and right before we unload, I hold my hand out to Cc. 

He stares at me in question.

"You're coming, aren't you?"

"Really?" He asks happily.

"I wouldn't leave you alone here for six hours!" I say. he grins and takes my hand.

I could get used to those smiles...
♠ ♠ ♠
Vlad is my gayngel. Thx for the dress love.
For all those wondering. Penis cake is cake shaped like a penis. OR is it cake with an icing penis on top?? I forget... 

Comment? Trust me, i've seen angry gay boys and it's not pretty. I've also seen angry half black people. Also not pretty...