Status: Complete <3

Trust Me, I'm in a Band.

In A Sitch Like This You've Gotta Think.

"Christian? Hey, Cc? I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to do that. I just got over-excited. I feel terrible." I hear Andy say. The weight on the bed shifts and I can feel him next to me.

I turn and face him with a broken heart. "No, I get it. Fans come first."

"Cc, fans do come first and as far as I'm concerned, the most important one is laying in my bunk right now." He grabs my hand and butterflies erupt in my stomach. "Can you ever forgive me?" He asks, twiddling with my fingers.

Can I forgive him? I can't be selfish and say no. I mean, he doesn't belong to me. I can't be mad that he has people that love this band as much as I do. I can't be a brat and not forgive him ecpecally after what he's done for me. He saved me, fed me, bought me clothes.. I have to forgive him. Besides, who can say no to hisbeautiful face. And so, I nod.

He smiles and pulls me into a hug. It's really awkward because he's practically on top of me.It's doing things to me.

We sit like this for awhile before Sandra pops in. "Andy, are you gonna keep your new toy locked away for the rest of the tour or are you going to share?" She laughs. Andy looks down at me.

"Go away, Sand. Stop being a prick." He says to her.

"Awh, C'mon! I just wanted to talk to him." I really don't like the way she's looking at me all evil like.

"I said go away." She looks down at him and walks away.

"Thanks, Andy." I whisper. "She scares me."

"Sometimes," He whispers back. "She scares me too."

Another few hours of laying around and getting hyper off of mountain dew later, the bus stops.

I watch Andy stand and start to stretch. I watch him as he grabs make up and a shit ton of black paint. He's so perfect when it comes to the make up on his face. I love the way it glides across his smooth skin.

Then he smiles and holds out his hand. I look up at him. Why is he holding out his hand? Am I sitting on his ear ring or something? "You're coming, aren't you?"

I smile, "Really?"

"I wouldn't leave you alone here for six hours!" I grin and take his hand. We make our way outside and I see a large building. This should be exciting.

It's a half hour until they go on. There is loud music coming from the stage and the room is a vibrant green with black around it. I think Andy can see that I'm nervous about being around all the band members again. Ashley keeps looking at me and Sandra keeps rolling her eyes every time I speak. What the hell is their problem?

Andy has his legs thrown over a recliner, I'm on the couch, Jake is leaning on a table, Jinxx is starring at Ashley from across the room, Sandra is next to the table and Ashley's sitting next to me on the couch. Can you say awkward?

Suddenly, Andy stands from the recliner. Which is funny to watch because he's wearing leather jeans. Then he walks over to Sandra and starts moving his arms up and down. Sandra kicks her legs and they dance. It's a sight to see, really. I start to giggle.

Andyand Ashley look over at me and coo. I blush a deep shade of red. It's not even cute, god dammit!

"Black Veil Brides! Your own in 3." Someone says, then walks away. I'm going to be back here all alone? In three minutes!? What am I supposed to do? I guess I could always listen to the music. But what if someone kicks me out or something? Three minutes isn't a very long time. When your worrying about being alone, it's even less.

Before I know it, they're out there. Andy is saying things. I listen closely. "This- This is for all the people that went to church on Sunday and threw bricks at my house Monday!" The crowd rawrs. Knives and Pens plays. I sway to the tune. Time is flying. Before I know it, this is the last song.

"This is for my new friend, Christian Coma." I smile. He's thinking about me.
I open my lungs dear,
I sing this song at funerals, no rush.
These lyrics heard a thousand times, just plush.
A baby boy you've held so tightly, this pain it visits almost nightly.
Missing hotel beds I feel your touch.

I will await dear,
A patient of eternity, my crush.
A universal still, No rust.
No dust will ever grow on this frame,
One million years I will say your name.
I love you more than I can ever scream.

Booked our flight those years ago,
I said I love you as I left you.
'Grets still haunt my hollow head,
I promised you I will see you again.

Again.

I sit here and smile dear,
I smile because I think of you, I blush.
These bleeding hollow dials, this fuss.
Fuss is made of miles and travels when roadways are but stones and gravel.
A bleeding heart can conquer every crutch.

Booked our flight those years ago,
You said you loved me as you left me.
'Grets still haunt your saddened head but I promised you I will see you.
Booked our flight those years ago,
I said I loved you and I left you.
'Grets no longer in my head,
But I promised you and now I'm home again, again, again, again, again, again.

I'm home again.


"Thank you! Goodnight!" Andy screams into the mic. He runs off stage, gathers me in a hug and leans in close. My breath hitches.
♠ ♠ ♠
Nikki? Did it hurt? When you fell from Heaven? It must of, because your face is kinda fucked. Just kidding, I love you, doll. No but seriously, did it hurt?
Penis cake is a cake shaped like a penis. Okay!? So stop asking! >:D
Christofer Drew really knows how to make fucking someone for the first time absolutely beautiful. Losing It- Never Shout Never. :3
[I don't remember a moment I tried to forget<3]
** The video for Sandra and Andy dancing is so funny! It's called 'Sandra and Andy gangsta slam dancing' on youtube. Funny as fuck. -doesn't feel like putting up a link because he's lazy- <_< HEY SHUT UP!But I do, Believe in you
Comments!? I deserve this! I'm sick :[