Status: Comment or i won't update. At least ONE comment each time please.

Do You Think I Want to Hurt You?

Hey girl, you know you drive me crazy.

I groaned in agony as I woke up from the deep slumber I was in. I grabbed at my head and felt a warm liquid. I pulled my hand back and In the dim light I saw red. And lots of it. A dark chuckle came from behind me and I gasped spinning around to meet the eyes of my kidnapper.

“Welcome to your new home” He said with a smirk and I scoffed.

“Where the fuck am I?!” I shouted and he seemed rather shocked by my sudden out burst.

“Oh, So she fights back” He said the sly smirk still plastered on his only just visible face. He suddenly started walking towards me and I wriggled backwards, Desperately trying to find an exit… a way I could get away… anything. Just a chance of freedom from this psychopath.

“Don’t run away, baby. There’s no point. Your mine now” He said with an evil cheesy grin, what seemed like a lip ring glistened in the light from the window. Wait, What did he mean ’I was his’?

“What the fuck are you talking about?” I shouted, Venom in my voice.

“Your mine now, Get used to the name. It’s Tom” He said as he grabbed my hair, Yanking it backwards. “What’s my fucking name?” He said through clenched teeth, pulling my hair back more.

“T-Tom!” I said as I scratched at his clenched fists. He let go of my hair and pushed me to the floor. He left the room in a fury and I lifted my head up very slowly, taking in the sights of the small bedroom I was in. it was very tiny but, nicely decorated. Nice to know their slaves lived well… I made my way silently over to the bed as I could already feel the tears forming in my eyes. I climbed onto the bed and tried to remember how I got there.. I need to think…

*Flashback*

I quickly grabbed my coat and bag, Running towards the door of the now abandoned café I worked in. As I quickly locked the door I started on the short distance I had to walk to get to my apartment. It felt weird… it felt as though someone was… following me. I spun around quickly to see no one.

“I’m sure I..” I said but turned back around to come face to face with some chocolate brown eyes.

“Going somewhere?” He asked and I shook my head nervously.

“H-home” I stuttered and he grinned, coming over to my side putting his mouth next to my ear.

“I’ve been watching you all day..” He said nibbling at my ear and I gasped in shock, not expecting it. “I like you. You’ve been taunting me” He said getting closer to me and I slowly took a few steps back.

“Have you been following me?” I asked calmly and he nodded, Proud of himself.

“Oh yes” He said and I looked around cautiously. Groaning as I realised he’d backed me up into an alleyway. “Your perfect” He said walking up to me. Then I blacked out.

*End of flash back*


I sighed softly as I realised tears were softly falling down my cheeks.That's all that i remembered before i wound up here.. I sobbed softly into the pillow to at least muffle some of the sobs coming from my mouth. What if I never see my family again…? I thought just as He came back into the room and grabbed me from the bed.

“What the fuck are you doing?!” I shouted and he grabbed my hair, Slamming me roughly into the doorframe.

“I’m sorry baby. You think I want to hurt you?” He asked and I scoffed. Quickly forgetting about the trickles of blood that were now coming from my nose.

“Of coarse you do or you wouldn’t be doing this!” I shouted back. He looked at me, his mouth hung open. He must never have been treated this way before.

“Baby, Your our new pet. You best get used to the shit you’ll get from the guys in this house” He said with a smirk and I groaned as he dragged me through the door and down a corridor. It was quite a nice house to say how horrible the people were. He dragged me into a bedroom which I guessed was his.

“No way am I sleeping in the same bed as you” I said and he shrugged grabbing my hands in his. Quite gently for what he’d done before.

“Baby, I really don’t want to mess up your beautiful face. Please do as I say” He said with a soft smile and I groaned, Making my way over to the bed and sat down on it softly.

“Good girl, get some sleep” He said and flicked the light switch, turning it off. I sighed and laid down on the bed. The tears still stinging my eyes as they started to fall again. I softly fluttered my eyes shut, wishing it was all a dream. Too bad I knew I’d wake up to it in the morning..
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it kinda goes straight into it... usually it has a starter first before all this shit happens but, i'm no good at thinking up stuff like that so... yeah :)
1 comment?