Status: Comment or i won't update. At least ONE comment each time please.

Do You Think I Want to Hurt You?

Still I'll never understand why you hang around,

I groaned as the light from the open curtains stung my eyes.

“Mornin’ sunshine” this so called ‘Tom’ Said as he ripped open the curtain. I rolled over and grabbed one of the pillows, putting it over my head. He ripped the pillow off taking my hair with it. I was getting sick of this man rather quickly. I quickly mastered up a plan. Hopefully it would work and I’d be out of here… I doubt that but hopefully.

“What the fuck makes you think you can treat girls like this, huh?” I shouted and his face boiled with anger.

“Nothing makes me think it, I just can!” He shouted back and I walked up to him slowly.

“I don’t know how many girls you have here, I don’t think I want to know actually. All I know is that I’m not one of them” I said and lifted up my leg with force, Kneeing him right in the balls. He cowered over in pain and I took this as my chance to run for the door. His other little bitch might have been in the doorway but I charged past her and ran for my life. Could I go into hiding if I got out…? Would he find me? Would he want too…

“Get the fuck back here!” I heard him shout a few feet behind me as I ran down the stairs. I was so close to the door as it slammed shut in my face, I carried on running and smacked up against the wood. I cried out in pain and fell to the floor crying. “You should know, Your not going to escape” A tall black haired ‘pretty boy’ Said from above me as I rolled around in pain. He chuckled softly at my injury before walking in the opposite direction. I heard pounding and panting behind me and knew I was in serious shit.

“You Little fucker!” Tom shouted before jumping on me, grabbing my arms and placing them above my head. “Your in our house now and there’s no fucking escape” He said with an evil grin. It sent soft shivers of fear down my spine and I winced in agony; of his weight and my broken nose. He spat in my face and I cringed, spitting back. “You’ll regret that” He said letting go of one arm and slapping me hard around the face, Getting my nose in the process and I screamed out. The pain being worse than everything I had ever encountered before. I must have laid there for about thirty minutes before I heard someone shuffle towards me; Holding out a hand.

“Honey let’s get you fixed up” The pretty, young female said and I slightly smiled at the fact there was someone kind in the house. She held her hand out and I gladly took it, Still crying from the horrendous pain shooting up my face.
She quickly led me to the kitchen, sitting me on one of the stools from around the large kitchen table and then she pulled out a medical box from the cupboard.

“Well, Just so you know, My names Anna. What’s yours?” She asked politely and I slightly smiled at her.

“My names Scarlett” I said quietly as my voice was slightly hoarse from all the shouting and crying that had been done.

“That’s a beautiful name” She said as she applied something to my nose. This girl was probably the nicest person I’d ever met… yet… she lived in a place like this.. Weird.

“How come your so nice?” I asked and she laughed softly.

“I don’t know really.. I guess.. I don’t get beat as much as the other girls.. I get called princess and I get everything a girl could want in a guy.. Sure he has a very bad temper but, I do everything for him so he’s always happy with me” She said with a soft smile. Obviously thinking about her partner.

“Who’s your partner in the house?” I asked kindly and she smiled, sitting down on one of the kitchen stools.

“He’s Bill, The one with the jet black lion’s mane” She said with a soft laugh and I nodded thinking back to the guy that gave me this broken nose.

“Yeah, I know him. He’s the one that did this to me by slamming the front door in my face” I said looking down at my hands that were entwined together on the kitchen table.

“Oh… Bill’s really a nice guy but, He did that so you wouldn’t escape. Once you’ve been chosen, There’s no getting out of it.. You’re here till you die” She said and I gasped. So.. What about family… I’m honestly trapped with this brutal bastard for the rest of my life.. “They always tell you your ‘lucky to be here’.. They only pick the prettiest girls they see… or the sluttiest but, as you can see I’m not slutty at all.. I honestly don’t think I’m pretty either but, I obviously appealed to Bill” She said with a shrug. How could she not care that she was never going to see the people she loved again..?

“Well.. I don’t understand why they picked me… they could get someone better so they should just let me go and then they could find someone new..” I said but Anna shook her hair vigorously.

“They don’t do that Scar, Once they’ve chosen you, you can’t go. It’s either stay here or they’ll kill you… I know which one I’d rather chose” She said and I sighed softly. Resting my cheek in the palm of my hand. I quickly stiffened as I saw Tom walk through the doorway.

“Oh hello Girl‘s” He said smirking at me and I rolled my eyes. He quickly walked over to the fridge and got out a bottle of water, Opening it and taking a sip. Okay this might seem weird but… Is it possible to find your kidnapper… attractive. “What?” He asked with a soft chuckle as he saw me staring at him and I slightly blushed, looking away. Luckily he didn’t see the blush. “Anna, Could you please excuse us for a moment?” Tom asked her and he she nodded, softly smiling and leaving her chair. Leaving the two of us alone. “Are you going to talk to me anytime?” He asked with a sigh and I shrugged.

“I wouldn’t know what to say to an abuser” I said. I’m probably going to regret that later…

“Talk to me like a person… First what’s your name?” He asked and I sighed softly. Still not looking at him.

“Scarlett Johnson..” I said nervously and I looked around. He was smiling softly to himself.

“That’s a beautiful name” He said and I nodded slightly.

“So I’ve been told” I said and he walked slowly to the chair besides me, sitting down.

“Just behave. That’s all I can say. If not I will hurt you.” He said and I sighed softly. I nodded and then placed my head in my folded arms. “Two things you should know about me: My names Tom Kaulitz and I’m The gang leader. I’m the toughest and the most violent. Two things you need to drill into your head: I will kill you if you misbehave and if you should ever escape I will just find your tiny ass again” He said and my head popped up and my eyes widened. “You got all that?” He asked and I nodded my head slightly. I was actually scared for my life… I was living with a mass murderer that will kill anyone to get what he wants… Shit.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please read THIS story. :)
She's my best friend and she's like.. an amazing writer.
She's gonna kill me if she see's this :D
1 comment?