Status: Comment or i won't update. At least ONE comment each time please.

Do You Think I Want to Hurt You?

Do you feel like a man, When you push her around?

As I walked into the kitchen, Tom’s hunched over figure caught my eye. Was he.. Crying?

“What the fuck’s wrong with me?!” He screamed making me jump slightly at the impact of his voice. He must have heard my slight gasp as I jumped because he spun around, his tear soaked face looking intently at mine. “What are you doing down here?” He asked and I shuffled further into the kitchen.

“Are you okay?” I asked as he sat back down on one of the stools and placed his head in his hands.

“I can’t help it anymore… I’m falling for you Scar… I can’t fall for you..” He said with a sob and I melted at his words. The bad boy Tom Kaulitz was falling for a girl like me? That was utterly impossible, right? He would at least fall for someone better than me..

“I thought you said you don’t have feelings?” I asked with a sigh and he shrugged.

“I obviously lied. I’m human, remember.” He said and I nodded my head as I walked over to him and wrapped my arms around his middle.

“Don’t hide it, You might regret that in the end…” I said and he sighed as he turned around in my embrace and hugged me close to his body. “I know it’s a new feeling for you, You’ve never even felt as though you liked someone, never mind are falling for them.” I said and he looked at me, His eyebrow raised slightly as I talked.

“How do you know that?” He asked and I nodded towards the stairs.

“Gustav informed me.” I said and he groaned in annoyance. Laying his head down on my shoulder.

“Why does everyone have to know my business?” He asked quietly into my shoulder and I stroked his braided hair softly.

“Look Tom, As much as I know I shouldn’t.. I like you more than I should too…” I said and he brought his face us to stare into mine, Searching my eyes for the truth. And, it honestly was. I might not Love Tom but, Stronger feelings were definitely there.

“I always knew you were different… Ever since we caught you but, I never expected you to have this effect on me…” He said as he lent his forehead against mine. His hot breath lightly tickling my face.

“And what effect do I have on you, Mr Kaulitz?” I asked with a small smirk and he chuckled deeply, Lightly kissing my forehead before wiping his tear stained cheeks softly.

“A lot. Your.. Special.. As I’ve said before.” He said with a smile as he rested his warm hands on the bare skin of my hips as my shirt had raised slightly. “You drive me insane and your attitude is sexy as hell.” He said with a smirk and I smiled as I wrapped my arms back around his waist and gave him a quick hug.

“Well.. Thanks.” I said with a giggle and turned from the embrace. “So.. Now that our feelings are out of the window, You want anything to eat?” I asked and he smiled with a nod.

“Can I have pancakes?” He asked and I smiled softly at him as I kissed his lips.

“Of coarse you can.” I said and began getting to work.

Tom’s POV.

I sighed contently as I watched Scarlett gracefully move around the kitchen, Grabbing whatever ingredients she needed for the pan. Suddenly, My phone rang. Scarlett looked at me cautiously and I gave an assuring smile.

“Don’t worry baby, I won’t be a minute.” I said as she nodded and I walked out of the kitchen, sitting down on one of the sofa’s. I flipped up the phone and I rolled my eyes as I saw the name. “What Georg?” I asked into the cell and Georg sighed on the opposite side of the line.

“Their coming Tom, You need to get her out of there for the moment, And soon.” He said and hung up. I groaned In frustration and stared at the TV before me. I couldn’t just say we were leaving, could I? We did have a little house in the village… Maybe we could hide out there for a while… No one knows about the place. It would be perfectly safe but, could I leave Bill behind? No. There was enough rooms at the house for all of us.. I quickly called the two remaining guys down from their rooms and told them the plan of the momentary movement. They all agreed it would be our safest option and went upstairs to go pack some of their things. I walked into the kitchen and saw Scarlett laying out the pancakes on my plate.

“Baby, Once were done with this, I need you to go pack some things. Okay?” I asked and she looked at me, Her eyebrows raising slightly in confusion. “Please, Don’t ask questions. It’s for everyone’s safety babe.” I said as I stuck into the pancakes and she nodded, Leaving the kitchen and making her way up the stairs. I hated keeping her in the dark but, it was for her own good. She came down moments later with her suitcase packed yet again. She’d only just put that fucker away..

“There we go, All done.” She said as she put the suitcase in front of her.

“Okay, Come on.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Where are we?” She asked around two hours later when she had finally woke up. We’d already phone Georg and told him to meet us when he could and now the only person to tell was Scar.. It was for her own safety as well as our own, She’d be glad about this.

“We have to hang low for a while. We’ve never run from a gang before but at the minute, Our weapons don’t stand a chance against their’s. We’d be mowed to the ground in seconds.” I said and she gasped in shock. She stood motionless for a moment before eventually nodding her head.

“I understand. Dangerous, Mystery dead man, Gang, Kill. S’all good.” She said as she took in a deep breath and I chuckled softly.

“You never know, You might prefer this place.” I said with a soft smile and she smiled back. I took her shaking hand in mine and rubbed it soothingly with my thumb. “It’s going to be okay.” I said as I looked deep into her eyes at a red light. “I’m not letting anyone hurt you.” I said and we carried on our journey.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay this is a filler... Sorry! But, Comment?
Maybe Read My Best Friends Story? (: