Status: Comment or i won't update. At least ONE comment each time please.

Do You Think I Want to Hurt You?

Do you feel like a man, When you push her around?

I woke up the next morning, the bed beside me was empty implying that Tom had already woken up. I climbed up from the bed and got dressed for the day. I applied my make up next then did my hair shortly after. I looked into the mirror and smiled at my reflection. I didn’t look too bad. Tom hadn’t hit me in a few days so the bruises were slowly fading away. I walked out of the room and down the staircase, Anna and Bill were in the kitchen, making out against the counter. I coughed awkwardly and they broke apart.

“Do you know where Tom is?” I asked and Bill nodded softly.

“He’s in the shower, he should be down soon.” He smiled and I grinned in response.

“Well.. Does anyone want breakfast?” I asked and the couple nodded eagerly.

“You’re the only person that can cook in this house, I’d love you forever if you cooked me something!” Anna exclaimed as she pulled me into her arms. I giggled softly before letting the short girl go.

“Okay, okay. You’ve won me over. Sit down you guys, I’ll make you pancakes.” I smiled as I pulled out a pan and some pancake mix. After making the mixture, I felt two arms wrap around my waist. I smiled softly to myself as I looked down at the persons arms, instantly knowing they were Toms.

“Morning Liebe.” He whispered softly to me as he pecked my cheek. He was still wet from his shower so beads of water ran down my neck and back.

“Morning Tom,” I smiled before turning towards him, running my hands down his bare chest as all he had on was a pair of jogging bottoms. He chuckled softly at my movement, a smirk adorning his face.

“Don’t make me wanna go for round two, babe.” He whispered in my ear, the smirk still on his face.

“I wouldn’t mind that at all, Kaulitz.” I whispered back seductively and I felt him shudder under my touch. Bill and Anna chuckled from their places as I ignored Tom and placed their pancakes in front of them.

“She has you wrapped around her little finger, brother dearest.” Bill chuckled and Tom just flipped him off before taking a seat at the island in front of them. I placed some pancakes in front of him and he grinned before tucking in. I sat down beside him with a cup of coffee in hand. “Hey.. How come I didn’t get coffee?” Bill pouted, his mouth full of pancake. I rolled my eyes softly before standing up and making him a cup. Once I was done I placed it in front of him and sat back down at my place beside Tom. Once he was finished with his pancakes, he swiftly pulled me into his lap and rested his head on my chest.

“Yeah, she does have you wrapped around her little finger.” Anna agreed and Tom just gave her a stern look. I ran my hand through his black plaits and he sighed softly before tightening his arms around me.

“So what’s the plan today, Bill?” Tom asked and Bill shrugged softly.

“We could run up that drug deal. They didn’t pay us back. Plus we need to pick some more up.” He stated and Tom nodded his head softly.

“I love you.” Tom stated as his head still rested on my chest, his eyes closing from the movements of me playing with his hair. Bill and Anna’s eyes widened as he said that.

“I love you too.” I smiled as I looked back up at the pair, their expressions being dumbfounded.

“Did my brother just admit.. Feelings?” Bill asked, the question was sincere. Tom’s head shot up from my chest to look at Bill.

“Only to her.” He grinned as he kissed my cheek softly. I simply smiled before climbing off his lap to put the plates in the sink. Tom stood up and wrapped his arms around me from behind. “I don’t want to go out today.” He said, his accent thick with it being so early in the morning.

“You have to though, don’t you?” I asked as I turned around, his arms instantly wrapped around my waist as he rested his forehead against mine.

“I could leave the other guys to do it.. But then they’d probably get killed.” He chuckled and I just rolled my eyes softly, a smile on my face.

“Couldn’t I come with you? I hate to admit it, but I loved holding that gun to that mans face. I felt powerful.” I chuckled and he just grinned in return.

“I don’t see why a girl couldn’t join our group. Plus, I’d get to have the steamy sex with you afterwards.” He said with a soft wink and I just smirked in return. “but for you to do this, your gonna have to start working out.” He chuckled and I rolled my eyes softly.

“You don’t think I did that before I met you guys. I have amazing strength.” I said with a smirk and he just chukled in response.

“Go on then, hit me.” He said as he moved away from me, hold his hands out. I smirked lightly and punched him in the stomach. He groaned lightly as he fell to the floor with a loud thud. “Okay.. You’re a strong fucking girl.” He groaned as he climbed up from the floor. I smirked in response.

“I have a black belt. Don’t fuck with me boy.” I sang as I opened the fridge to grab a can of coke. As I turned around, I giggled at his facial expression. He looked.. Shocked, and in awe for once.

“You never cease to amaze me.” He chuckled loudly as he wrapped his arms around me, bringing me into a very rough but passionate kiss. “I want you, so bad.” He whispered huskily in my ear and I practically melted under his touch.

“You can have me later big boy, now, show me how to use a gun.” I said and he smirked softly as he wiggled his eyebrows.

“You already know how to use my gun.” He chuckled and I rolled my eyes softly as I placed a hand on his bare chest.

“You know I can’t be angry with you when you don’t have a t-shirt on.” I groaned loudly as I swiftly pushed him away from me. “Now, if you teach me how to use a gun, I might give you a little something later.” I said with a wink and his eyes widened lightly as I pulled the top of his jogging bottoms, bringing him towards me. I pulled him into a deep kiss and he smirked into it. He pulled away moments later and grabbed my hand, taking me through the living room where Anna and Bill were sat.

“Where you guys going?” They asked and Tom smirked as he finally placed a t-shirt over his head.

“We got a new recruitment. Has a black belt and as strong as any of us.” he smiled and Bill looked excited.

“Great! Who is it?” He asked in confusion and Tom smiled as he placed my hand up, his eyes widened. “Yup, not getting on the wrong side of you. Good going man, no one will ever expect her to be in our group. She can be our sneak attack.” He chuckled and Tom laughed along before dragging me into a room with loads of guns and a shooting range.

“Wow..” I whispered as I ran my hand over the huge ass guns.

“Okay, so.. We’ll start you out on a small one.” He said and I giggled softly.

“After our conversation in the kitchen.. You so totally just owned yourself.” I chuckled and he simply rolled his eyes before taking my hand and leading me over to where I needed to stand.

“Now, just shoot when your ready.” He said with a smile and I chuckled.

“Heart or head?” I asked and he shrugged.

“Either, It’s a lethal hit either way.” He said and I smiled before aiming the gun at the target and shooting, hitting it bang in the heart section. I aimed again and shot the bullet straight at the head. “Do.. You have experience with guns?” he asked and I shrugged softly.

“I used to go hunting with my dad, does that count?” I asked and he chuckled softly.

“Yes, it does.” He smiled softly and I grinned before pointing the gun at the floor.

“Now, drop and give me twenty, I know how to use this thing.” I winked and he smirked softly. I slyly put on the safety. Not actually wanting to shoot him. “I’m not kidding buster, do it.” I said and he smiled as he got down on the floor, instantly doing as I said.

“You’re so hot when your in charge.” He chuckled as he started doing push ups. Once he was done, he stood back up and grabbed my neck with his hands gently. “You’re so, so sexy.” He chuckled as he pushed me against the wall.

“And, I prefer you without a top on.” I smirked as I lifted the bottom of his shirt with the gun. He looked at me, his eyes wide as he stripped the shirt from his body. “That’s a lot better.” I grinned as I placed the gun down next to me on the table.

“Maybe we don’t need to be in the bedroom to do things.” He said with a smirk as he lifted up my t-shirt. I smirked back at him as I pulled the material over my head.

“Maybe we don’t.” I said as I bit softly on my lip. He walked over to the door and locked it before walking over to the security camera and placing his t-shirt over the top on it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once we were finished in the shooting room, we walked back out. Bill and Anna laughed as soon as they saw us.

“You guys look like you’ve just had sex.” They said and me and Tom looked at each other before bursting into fits of laughter. “okay, I’m never going near that table again.” He said with a chuckle and I gasped.

“You can talk! Your hair’s flat as fuck when it was spiky earlier. We aren’t the only two that’s been having fun.” I said and winked at the pair that blushed a dark red.

“Come on, I had to reward her with something. She got a chest shot and a heart shot on the first try.” Tom said as he sat down across from the couple and I grinned as I sat down beside him. Bill’s mouth dropped and I just chuckled as I kissed Tom’s neck.

“I like my reward.” I said with a soft wink and he gulped softly before smiling.

“I don’t like your reward, I loved your reward.” He said before pressing his lips to mine roughly. Bill held his hand out towards me.

“Welcome to the group, Miss Johnson.” He said with a wide grin and I shook his hand.

“Nice doing business with you, Mr Kaulitz.” I giggled before letting his hand go. He looked down at his hand, remembering what we’d done only moments before.

“Now, if you don’t mind me.. I’m going to go bleach my hand.” He said with a grimace as he walked into the kitchen. I laughed softly to myself as Tom wrapped an arm around me gently, bringing me into his side.

“So, we’re not going to use you anytime soon.. It’s too soon for you to go out there, especially with your hand. We’ll wait a few weeks until your hand is fully healed.” He said and I just nodded in understanding.

“Hey, maybe I’ll be even better when my hands healed.” I said with a grin and he chuckled softly.

“I don’t think that’s possible,” He chuckled. “Those shots you pulled back there we’re impossible as it is.” He said and I shrugged softly as I kissed his cheek.

“As you can tell, I’m extremely unpredictable.” I said with a slight wink as I turned to watch whatever Anna had on the TV. All in all, it was a very interesting day.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the extremely late reply, my All Time Low stories have really backed up on me. D: Anyways, you like? :)