Status: Comment or i won't update. At least ONE comment each time please.

Do You Think I Want to Hurt You?

Well I'll tell you my friend, one day this world's going to end.

NC-17

I shoved my hair into a messy bun so I wouldn’t get too hot but I soon got distracted as Tom backed me up against the wall of his bedroom. I moaned loudly as he rubbed up against me. His lips roaming all over my neck, surly leaving marks. I moaned again as he sucked on my soft spot, causing my back to arch away from the wall. He smirked as he continued kissing my exposed neck and chest, Knowing full well what he was doing to me. I kicked off my shoes as he fiddled with the hem of my shirt before pulling it swiftly over my head. He pushed me further against the wall and rubbed up against me, making small noises erupt from my mouth and my steady breathing to get slightly heavier.

“You’re a fucking tease.” I said with a giggle and he smirked back a me as he bit down on his lip ring and carried me over to the bed and dropped me down softly before hovering his body over mine. He attached his lips back to mine eagerly as I attempted to pull his shirt over his head. Once I’d finally got the material off I looked over his perfectly toned abs. I outstretched my hands over his body and his breathing got heavier as he closed his eyes.

“Now you’re the tease.” He said with a smirk as I moved my hand further down to his crotch area. I flipped up over so I was straddling him. I moved my hands down his stomach until I was at the top of his trousers. I easily unbuttoned them and slid them down his legs gently. I saw the huge bulge in his trousers and smirked softly to myself as I kissed down his covered member. He moaned slightly as I rubbed him through the thin material. “Scar.. Stop it..” He moaned and I laughed softly as I met his face with my own.

“Now, We know your usually rough, But what are you like in the bedroom Kaulitz?” I smirked as the lustful look in his eyes grew. He flipped us over so I was now underneath him.

“Trust me baby. You’ll find out.” he said with a smirk as he softly kissed down my stomach. “I can do anything you want baby. All you have to do is tell me what it is that you want.” He whispered seductively making me giggle slightly.

“You can do whatever the hell you want Kaulitz.” I said as I softly lifted his face up so his eyes were meeting mine. “But, Just to let you know, I’m one hell of a fiery girl in the bedroom. And in here, I’m always in charge. Got it?” I asked with a smirk and I giggled softly as his eyes widened. He gulped softly and vigorously nodded his head.

“Yes ma’am.” He said with a smirk as I flipped us over so I was yet again on top. He locked his hands onto my hips before letting his hand wander up towards my bra, unclasping it easily and letting it fall off. “But only if I get to be in control sometimes.” He said with a smirk and I rolled my eyes softly as I pressed my lips to his. “Come on, I can’t help but be in control baby.” He smirked as he yet again flipped us over, Instantly making his way down, Tugging lightly at the top of my panties before swiftly pulling them down. I pulled down his boxers and smirked slightly as I saw his very large member.

“Well, Your going to have to help it Kaulitz. I’m in charge now.”

-x-x-

Around an hour or so later I rolled off Tom, Exhausted.

“Fuck that was good.” Tom said as he chuckled loudly. “You’re the first pet that’s done it like that. Your fucking amazing.” he said with a chuckle as he wrapped his arms around me softly. I snuggled into his chest and settled with just contently listening to the beating of his heart. “I love you Scar..” Tom whispered. Still not really used to saying the three important words. Especially for the second time or so in one day.

“I love you too, Tommy.” I said with a soft sigh as I felt him place his head on top of mine.

“Well.. I can admit.. I also love being controlled in the bedroom.” He said with a chuckle and I rolled my eyes with a soft giggle.

“With the noises you were making.. I know.” I said with a giggle and he fake gasped loudly as he moved his head to look down at me.

“You were louder!” He exclaimed with a smirk and I rolled my eyes.

“Were I fuck!” I exclaimed with a giggle and his smirk only widened.

“Excuse me Engel, I’ve never had that before. Usually I’m doing all the work.” He said with a smirk as he softly kissed my forehead. “Your so.. Special to me Scar.. And not just because of our sex.” he said with a chuckle and I smiled as I felt my eyes starting to automatically shut. “Night Liebe.” Was the last thing I heard before I fell into a dreamless sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay.. I really hate writing sex scenes. Ha ha. :L
But I did my best. :)