Status: Hiatus: Most likely indefinitely

Because of My Lolly

Run and Hide So You Don't Get Hurt

REMINDER

As Frank, Celina, and Bianca followed, they dissolved into fits of laughter. Mikey had walked out of the house wearing nothing but jeans, sandals, and a big sign on his back that said ~Kiss me! I'd liked to stop being a frog and start being a prince~

************************************************************************

It took Mikey five minutes of walking, and a gust of wind to realize something was stuck to his back. As the sudden sharp wind blew across them, he heard something flutter, and felt something tug along his back. He looked over his shoulder and saw paper stuck to his bare back. Frank, Celina, and Bianca saw him look over his shoulder and stopped. "Uh oh! Get ready to run." Frank warned, a slight scared look plastered to his face. Him and the girls half turned around, ready to dash.

Mikey's hand finally grabbed the paper. His eyes opened wide as they scanned it. Gerard hurriedly warned them, "Get ready to run in.... Three. Two. O-"

"Frank!" An angry voice screamed. Frank just froze, everyone else staring at him in fear.

"Dude! RUN!" screamed Gerard.

"I can't! He's faster than me."

"What do you think he wants?" Celina asked, so obviously scared that Frank wanted to just hold her. It was then that Mikey realized he was wearing almost nothing.

"Oh shit! Guys I gotta go change or it will be worse!"

"What are you waiting for?! GO!" Bianca screamed.

Mikey snuck behind everyone, until he couldn't see the man who had shouted. He then quietly turned and ran back as fast as he could. He needed top get back soon to make sure Frank was ok. Everyone knew the man who had screamed was dangerous, and had the ability to torture Frank at home. The man was hisfather.

*************************************************************************

Mikey threw the front door open and dashed up the stairs. He threw the sign away and grabbed a shirt and yanked it over his head. He changed his sandals to sneakers and jumped down the stairs. He grabbed the doorknob and slammed the door behind him as he ran down the street. He got back to where they had been before to see Frank lying on the cement, bleeding, and the others running down the street; for their lives by the look of it. Frank's father was in the car and speeding the opposite direction from the others. Thank god!

Frank!
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok so you know... i'm REALLY sorry that i haven't gotten anything up in a long time!! :( But i PROMISE that i'm gonna update more often...
One thing i'm gonna do to help that is make shorter chapters, just so i can get them more often.. this one is extra short, but if i didn't get something up soon, people were gonna kill me!!

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE!! At least let me know you follow my story or something!!
PLEASE LEAVE COMMENTS AND LET ME KNOW HOW I'M DOING plzzzzz!!! :(