Sequel: The Aftermath
Status: Comepleted! Check out the sequel, The Aftermath.

No Time To Bleed

This Is Time To Destroy Everything And Never Rebuild

“Uhhh, Jasmine?”

I giggled and turned to Ryant. The timid look in his eyes everytime he asked me for help was just too cute. “You need help?”

He nodded. “What the heck is a sample space?”

“Hey, Jasmine!”

I rolled my eyes and turned around. There was Jesse four seats behind.

“What?!” I snapped.

“Stop talking to him and tell me some of these answers!”

“Do you want me shove my foot up your ass?! Cause you're annoying me! I'm trying to help my new friend! Not you!”

Jesse chuckled. “I like it went you're mad. It's sexy. Threaten me again.”

I whirled back to facing Ryant who was in return grinning at me.

“Does he always do that?”

I nodded. “Pretty much. Yesterday, he tried to get me to pretend to go out with him to take down his bitchy friend.”

“Wow, strong words! Whose this friend?”

“Just some girl I don't ever want you talk to, cause if she tries to mess with you I'll put my fist down her throat.”

Now he was confused. “You're willing to do that for me? We just met a 30 minutes ago.”

“Never mind.” I guess I was getting a bit ahead of myself.

The rest of Statistics went off without anymore Jesse interruptions which kept my annoyance levels down. Outside of class, I walked with Ryant to his locker for his own protection. It wasn't like I was hovering. I just wasn't sure if Jessica would decide to prey on him. Plus, my fists were hungry for some skin.

“So, we have our first three classes together, then after that it's lunch?” he questioned.

“Yeah.” I said, leaning against the locker in front of him as he fished through his bookbag.

Jessica and her posse of witches came sauntering by and stood at right at the wall facing us. Her eyes stayed glued to me. I stared back.

“Hey ghetto trash!”

My jaw set in place and something like a heavy weight came over my chest. Ryant kept shuffling through his stuff. I guess he didn't know what Jessica's voice sounded like.

“Hey you! Slut! Ghetto trash!” Jessica's friend screamed.

I turned from my position near Ryant and looked to them.

“Are you talking to me?” My words were held tight.

The girl smirked. She was shorter. A bit chubby.

“Who else?”

Ryant turned, the altercation catching his attention. “What's going on?”

“This is Jessica. The piece of shriveled up shit I told you about.” I answered.

Jessica sauntered forward until she was only inches from me. “What'd you just call me?”

“Bitch. Whore. Slut. Insecure piece of shit no one likes. Do you want me to list the reasons you're disgusting?” I cut back. I guess she was thinking I was supposed to be scared of her.

Her hand went out and shoved me back. I hit the locker and instantly my vision turned red. My fist snapped out and slammed into her jaw. She didn't just flinch. She tumbled over mid hallway. Everyone around us seemed to freeze. And that's when I spit on her.

All sorts of noise and shouts came next. Arms came out to grab me. “Jasmine! Calm down! Calm down!”

I didn't know why Jesse was yelling at me, but I was being pulled around a corner. Security was being called. Ryant was following us too. It might sound crazy to say, but that's exactly how me, Ryant, and Jesse ended up in the principal's office the day of the outbreak.

Funny, huh?
♠ ♠ ♠
Dang! Jasmine decked that girl down!
Time for some fun!