The Secret Website

It can't be you!

...by now you should've somehow realized what you gotta do...

"Shut the fuck up." I whispered to myself, turning my mp3 player off.

I slowly approached the bench, shit scared. I could feel my heart pounding against my chest.

"Hullo, Billie." he said.

I stopped in my tracks. Had he heard me?

He stood up, and without another word, turned around and walked towards me. I kept my eyes on the ground, I didn't want to look at him, let alone talk to him.

He didn't stop, though. He walked straight past me, in silence.

Well, first he kisses me, then he avoids me? Yeah, I understand. But this had to be sorted out.

I turned around and grabbed his wrist, but so did he, so we found each other face to face, hand in the air ready to catch each other's.

I would've laughed otherwise, but not right then.

"Please explain." I asked him.

"What's to explain?" He asked.

"All of it, and you know what I'm talking about." I look at my feet.

He put a hand on my shoulder, to make me look at him. I then noticed he streched his hand towards me, as to ask me to shake it.

So I reached forward and shook his hand. That's when he shocked me, saying those words I didn't want to hear.

"Stranger. Nice to meet you." he said without smiling.

I started to shake.

"N-no..." I was speaking mostly to myself, trying to convince myself this was just another bad dream. But this time, it was all real... painfully real.

"Yes, Billie... I thought after the last time we met... I thought you'd got it."

"I didn't, I just didn't want to believe it."

Silence.

"Wanna walk?" He asked.

"Y-yeah, ok."

So off we went, walking in silence, side by side. So many questions were running through my mind, each one bringing up a new one, I didn't know what to ask him first.

"Mike..." I said stopping abruptly.

He stopped too, a few steps ahead of me.

"Why..." I asked softly.

He turned around to face me.

"Why didn't you tell me straight away it was you?" I looked for some answers in his eyes, but all I could see was pain. He was so hurt. By what, though?

"What would you have done, Billie? Do you remember the first thing I ever wrote, my first comment?"
♠ ♠ ♠
this one sucks. I don't like how it's written... what d'ya think?...
and sorry, i really don't have time to finish writing this, but i think next part will be up by saturday. hopefully.

comments are <3

\m/ (>.<) \m/ rock on!

LOVE U!