Status: well be updating almost everday next week

Hey Sis...This is the Love We Never Got

what happen that night

When he had hit her she rubbed her cheek and punched him in the throat. I was surprise but then I told her to get the stuff ready . when I saw she was out of sight .

I got on top of him and started to beat the living fuck out of him. I could feel his face start to disform with every punch I made.

My mom grabbed me by my hair and drag me off of him.that's when lili came down bangs and all and notice that our mother was on his side.

I had guess that since she got tried of him threatening her . she join them like they said you cant beat them join them.

She didn’t care anymore and was helping him. Aaliyah kicked her in the back and jumped on her .

it was unbelievable never in my life had I seen her that mad. While I was watching them mark hit me on the head with a lamp.

I fall to my knee then I turned around and kicked him in the balls and slam my nee to his face. Making him grunt in pain and I punched his stomach .

I heard all the air rush out of his lungs .i then reached in his pocket to get the keys to the charger I had gotten from our grandma before she pasted away last year.

I grabbed a knife and stabbed his shoulder. I then turn around to see Rachael on the floor and Aaliyah slight bending over to caught her breath.

“lili get the bags so we can get out of this hell hole finally.”

“ok ok but do you have the keys.”

“duh!”

She had grabbed our bags and I throw her the keys . she looked at me with a questionable face expression.

“I have to get something just hurry up if I don’t come out in 5 minutes leave.”

“ok but hurry up before that dickhead wakes up.”

I nodded at her and ran up the stairs to marks room.i pushed his bed a little to see a piece of the floor board up to lift and I pulled it up.

I found this hidden little space when he had told me to clean his room .i lift it up and to seen some phone number,money,jobs we had to apply 2 , and letters.

I grabbed everything out of the little space and set it on the bed. I then pushed the bed back and ran to our room.

I grabbed my favorite knife,bear,jacket,and my ipod. I ran back to his room shoving my stuff in the box with his hidden things.

I ran down the stairs and flipped over the couch and went out the back door of the house. I had made it to the passenger side just in time before she pulled off.

I got in close the door and she backed out of the drive way.

“what did you go get?”

“some things that was my and some stuff mark had hidden from us.”

“what did he hid from us?”

“remember that job we apply to a week ago ?”

“ the job about helping different bands on tour.”

“yeah ..we got the job just that he hid it from us and we are suppose to be in California in about 3 days.”

“Toni you know and I know that its going to take a little bit longer to get from Michigan to California .”

“I know so that’s why we are going to pull all nighter .”

“you really ready for this?”

“come on sis … I have been ready for this ever since I saw dickhead’s photo .”

“well, then California here we come!”

That was the very last time em and her hope to see that city special; that house.