Status: well be updating almost everday next week

Hey Sis...This is the Love We Never Got

Teach me how to scream

We pulled all nighter back to back and finally reach California in 2 days. We was very tried and at this time I was driving.

“remind me to kill you when I get up from my nap.”

I looked at her like she was crazy. I reach down and reread the address for the job .When I had look up at the street it was the same street.

“lili don’t go to sleep we are about to be there don’t go to sleep or I will push your ass out of the car and make your face slam against the ground.”

“violate much?”

“fuck yeah sis.”

When I got to the building I pulled the car around.i looked at Aaliyah and I started to think hard.then I heard a tap on the window and looked up.

“are you going to get out of the damn car already? I’’m want to get this over with and go to sleep bitch now hurry the fuck up.”

I got out of the car hitting her leg.i started to laugh and slammed the door shut and started walking to the building.she was limping behind me . We walked into the building looking for the desk.

“Welcome to Rockstar. How may I help you?”

“why yes i.m Toni loveless and this is my sister Aaliyah loveless and we are here to see mister Lucky.”

“Oh yes let me see if he is in at the moment.”

She then dialed a number and talked on it for a little while then hung up .she pointed to the elevator .

“he is in just take the elevator to the 26 floor and he should be there waiting on you.”

“thank you miss. Have a nice day.”

Then we walked to the elevator and lili pressed the button . I start to sing and she joined me when the elevator stopped the man looked at us screaming she got love like woe……”the ready set-love like woe”..We had stopped once he clear his throat and we stepped off .

“we are really sorry.”

“It’s fine nice voices and come on the guys are here .”

“umm…who are they?” lili asked

“you will see soon and my I say you guys look like you drove for days without sleep so you can make it.”

“we kinda of did.”I said low.

“wow you guys really wanted this job?”

“yes we really do .”lili said proudly while limping a little.

We had finally stop walking and we heard a lot of voice from the other side of the door.Mister lucky walked in first then I stopped Aaliyah.

“you know if we go now we can’t turn back.We have nothing to go back to.”

“yeah I know I’m ready . the question is are you ready?”

“I guess.”

“Toni I’m going to walk through those doors and I’ll be happy if you follow me but that’s up to you if you want to.”

Then Aaliyah went inside the room leaving me behind the door .i was thinking for a minute that I didn’t want to fail. I didn’t even know if I could go in those doors see the best band ever and be all cool.i was thinking so hard when I finally realize I didn’t want to go to the life I had a long time go . So I toke a deep breath and started to sing my favorite song “Teach me how to scream- BrokenCYDE”. When I walked in the door I got to the part of the song when se7en say

“Bitch dontcha know We crunk all day we smokin dro I got two bad bitches from tokyo they ride my dick like a rodeo.”