Status: well be updating almost everday next week

Hey Sis...This is the Love We Never Got

wow

I looked around and everyone was very quiet.I just looked at lili and she just started to bust out laughing and fall on her ass.

“bitch shut up you know you like riding my dick too .so shut up just shut up..shut up.”

“ok ton we don’t need you to start dancing and sing like you fergie for the black eye peas.”

“oh you know you like our midnight parties .” I winked at her.

“toni we are still in a room that has our new boss in . it also have fucking metro station in to .”

“oh shit..i mean oh crap I’m sorry totally forgot.”

“Toni oh do you forget there are standing like in front of you.”

“lili you think I would have came singing Brokencyde if I remember if I was here?”

“well, ton you are very random and you are slow so yes I believe so .”

“oh go lick a left nut bitch anyways..Mr.lucky I think we have stop with our little pow wow.”

“yes that was funny as hell but, let’s get down to business .”

We all sat down at this big table I was sitting next to aaliyah and metro station was on the other side. I was kind of getting nervous then I went to my happy place.

“ok then we are here to talk about your new band roadies and your jobs.See the deal is Aaliyah and Toni will go on tour with you guys now and the next one and when it ends we will see if you want to stay with them or not. I must say if you guys mess up more then 6 times we will have to sadly let you go.”

“Me and Toni respect your plan and your actions and we will be happy to as long as its cool with them .”

“yeah me and lala will never want them to feel uncomfortable with us around or be unwanted so its truly up to them if they want us to come.”

“so guys what do you guys think of them ? They are truly like you guys they can be serious and all business but as we all heard and saw they can cut loose and party and are super funny.”Mr.lucky stated laughing a little.

They started to whisper among them selves .I looked at Aaliyah and she was getting nervous and it kind of look like she was going to a panic attack.So I turned her chair around to me and got down to my knees and grab her face. I started to speak in German knowing full will she will answer me .