‹ Prequel: Take My Hand
Status: Active. (Comments will be needed to get more updates.)

The Story Left Untold

In The Middle

“So what did that guy want?” Trevor asked as soon as we started to make our way to the beach.

“Nothing really,” I said resting my hand at the edge of my seat.

“You know you can tell me anything, right?” he told me as he reached for my hand absent-mindedly. He held it for quite a bit, grasping it tightly as he waited for me to answer him.

I couldn’t really find any words to say. It was probably because I was both surprised and shocked. The way his hand felt on mine was comforting, but in some ways it also felt wrong. I don’t know why it did but it seemed like his hand on mine was like cheating on your boyfriend or something.

“Are you okay?” he said squeezing my hand once.

I licked my lips and sucked in a breath as I tried to show off my best smile. It didn’t feel like it was believable. Question was if he could see right through it or not.

“Um, yeah,” I said stumbling. Stumbling when I talk is always a bad sign. If he knew me better, maybe he’d stop the car and get me to speak my mind. Luckily he wasn’t that kind of person.

We got to the beach and Trevor parked the car. I grabbed the car door but before I could open it Trevor cleared his throat. I turned my head slowly somehow afraid to face him.

"As it turns out, Sophie and Chase can't make it today," Trevor announced as he read the message that he got on his phone.

"Oh, that doesn't mean we can't enjoy a day at the beach, does it?" I asked with a real smile on my face this time.

He smiled brightly before getting out of the car. We grabbed our belongings and then found a place to set our stuff upon. It was bright and sunny outside. A truly beautiful day to be at the beach but apparently, other people didn't think so since there weren't a lot of people soaking up the heat. I slithered sunblock all over my legs and arms before taking my shirt off revealing my blue and white striped bikini. I caught Trevor looking but as soon as he caught me watching him stare at me, he blushed and turned away.

"I'm not the first girl you've seen in a bikini, am I?" I chuckled as I put my shades on and put my hair up in a bun.

"Uh, no," he said turning to me. I wasn't sure if it was the heat that was making his cheeks rosy but they were getting even redder by the minute. "But I've never seen a girl as hot in a bikini as you. That's for sure."

"Right," I said handing him the bottle of sunblock. "Can you put some on my back?"

He smiled that cheeky smile of his as he sat me down on the blanket he set out on the sand. He got behind me and a few seconds later, I felt the cold liquid on the small of my back.

The way his hands moved across my back and under the strap of my top was comforting. The awkwardness ad guilt that I seemed to feel in the car shrugged away and suddenly being with him didn't seem so wrong anymore.

When he reached all the contours of my back, he kept his hands on my skin. He started massaging me and it felt so good that I closed my eyes and tilted my head back. That's when I felt his lips on my neck. I was alarmed at first but when I started to relax, the feeling took over and made me realize that there was really only one reason I was holding back and that was because I wasn't over Jack. Whether I accept the fact or not, I really am not over him but if this is one step closer to at least trying, then I guess I'll have to give it my all.

I leaned farther back until my head touched his shoulder. My eyes were still closed as I tried to take in the moment. My hands landed on his knee and I slid them up a bit. This got his attention. He started to plant butterfly kisses from neck up to my ear and back. We started to sink lower and all of a sudden, my head was on the blanket and he got on top of me. I opened my eyes and looked into his eyes. For the first time, I found honesty and real infatuation instilled in them. He really did like me.

Our lips crashed into each other as he closed the gap between us. His lips moved smoothly across mine as we made out on the sand. It seemed silly and corny but personally, I didn't really care anymore. This feeling I felt for him made me so careless that I couldn't give a damn about all the other people who stared or thought we were stupid for displaying our affection in public. To hell with them for not being able to understand what it's like to be infatuated with someone.

I pulled away to catch my breath but apparently, he had no plans to stop at all. He nuzzled into my neck and planted more kisses. It would probably be a miracle if I got out of here without a hickey on my neck. He was getting really aggressive.

"Whoa, slow down there, tiger," I said placing my hands on his chest so I could push him away gently.

"Sorry," he laughed as he got off of me. "I guess I got a little carried away."

"A little too carried away, actually," said a voice from behind us.

I turned almost instantly as I saw Jack with his hands across his chest. I was about to say something to him but Trevor beat me to it.

"You got a problem, man?" he said getting up and out of the umbrella.

"Who, me? Oh no, actually you guys should just keep going. I think it was about to go somewhere before she pushed you away," Jack said sarcastically.

"Jack, what are you even doing here?" I asked getting in between them. The battle seemed to be too heated up. I needed to separate them before it was too late.

"The band's spending a day at the beach," he said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"Was this the guy you talked to before we came here?" Trevor chimed back in.

"That doesn't matter," I told him but he shook his head at me.

"Of course it matters," he said sincerely.

Jack smirked at what he heard and got Trevor pissed once again. God was this messed up.

I didn't want a fight to brew right here because I didn't want a scene but what was I supposed to do to hold them back from each other?

Just when I was about to lose hope, Alex, Zack and Rian walked our way and said their hellos.

I wished for a miracle. A peace treaty maybe but I knew Jack and I knew Trevor. They both get what they want and fight for it if they don't get it. Sadly I was stuck in the middle, and right now, the middle was the worst part to be in.
♠ ♠ ♠
IT'S BEEN SO LOOONG.
I promise things will heat up in the next one. Expect a full blown explosion. :)

read,comment,subscribe! :)