You Stole My Heart

Once.

It’s been two days, the weekend right before the guys were going to be starting to go into the studio. It’s been the same thing: Johnny and Marco will eat breakfast, be lazy around the house, one of the guys and their girlfriend would show up, the rest of them are invited over, and they mess around all day until bed. Today there were a few surprises though, causing the sequence to go out of order. First: All the guys came over right before Johnny sat on the couch.

“Aren’t you guys usually over in an hour?” Marco pointed out as Johnny walked back into the living room, the other guys in tow. Her hair was in an odd style compared to normal. It was in two high pigtails, making her look seven instead of ten.

“Are you usually not so nosey?” Jimmy remarked childishly.

“No, I’m always this nosey. There’s just been no reason to be nosey around you guys,” Marco said smartly as she crossed her arms over her chest.

“Touché.”

“But seriously, did you guys rob somewhere and need to hide out or something?” Marco mused. Everyone shared a look before their eyes got wide.

“Oh shit! Johnny, we told you not to tell her!” Brian shouted angrily. Johnny held up his hands in defense.

“I swear, I didn’t say anything. Jimmy tipped her off being so damn suspicious!” Marco’s eyes were wide at the seriousness the adults gave off. They all suddenly broke, laughing at the youngster’s expression.

“We’re just kidding. Stop taking things so seriously Marco,” Zacky teased. She blushed deep enough to almost match her shirt.

“Shut up,” she muttered. “So why are you guys here?”

Everyone turned to Johnny then. Matt broke the silence by asking, “You didn’t tell her yet?”

Johnny shrugged in reply. Marco’s stomach tightened up with a bad feeling. “What is going on?”

“Well Marco, as you know, I’m going to need my guestroom back,” Johnny stated, standing from the couch. She suddenly felt like she was going to puke as she processed those words.

“Oh. I see.” Johnny frowned at the girl as she stood my her head hung. Matt nudged him and mouthed ‘kicking out’. His eyes grew wide and turned to the ten year old who was sulking and dragging herself up the stairs. He ran up scooping her into his arms as she took the steps two at a time. “Put me down Johnny!”

“No because obviously you don’t understand. C’mon.” He set her down in front of a door diagonal from his room. “I need my guestroom back so this is the second option.”

He pushed open to reveal a mostly purple room, Marco’s favorite color. Marco’s mouth fell agape as she took in the room. She squealed, running up the ladder to her new bed. Her gaze trailed around the room from her perch as the five adults walked in.

“So do you like it?” Johnny asked with a knowing smile as he waked over to the bed. She would be even with his face if she had been laying down. Marco grinned and hugged him around the neck.

“It’s magnificent! I love it!” She shouted. Marco kicked her legs to make Johnny place her on the ground. Once she was she ran up to the guys, giving each a hug around the waist. “How did you do all this?!”

“We set it up when you went to sleep,” Brian replied. She raised an eyebrow, causing him to scratch the back of his neck. “Okay, the girls set it up when you went to bed. We were just made to bring in the furniture and put it where they made us put it.”

“Well either way, thank-you!”

“There’s one more surprise for you,” Zacky informed. Her mouth fell open again.

“No! Not another!” Marco whined as if it were a punishment.

“This one didn’t cost us money, I swear!” Johnny laughed. She gave him a raised eyebrow look which caused everyone to laugh. “I promise.”

“Fine.” Marco was silent for a moment before looking up at Johnny with big, doe eyes. “What is it?”

All the adults let out another laugh. “Oh, so since it didn’t cost me anything now you want it?”

“Well, yeah. Free surprises are the best,” Marco teased. “What is it?”

“Aren’t we suppose to be meeting them at the diner in fifteen minutes?” Jimmy randomly asked, staring at the phone he was just texting on. When did he pull out the phone is what Marco wondered.

“Let me guess, you’re texting one of them?” Matt mused. Jimmy grinned sheepishly in return.

Them?” All of them looked down at Marco who looked absolutely lost.

“Yes. Now we have to go or they’re going to leave,” Johnny replied, taking Marco’s hand and leading her down the stairs. They all climbed into Matt’s SUV to head downtown. After five minutes they pulled into a diner called “Mike’s Diner”. Jimmy helped Marco hop down from the tall vehicle.

“Who is it?” Marco whined as she took Johnny’s hand as he followed his friends.

“Patience is a virtue Marco,” Brian sang as they walked pass the hostess who nodded them through.

“Patience can kiss the whitest part of my -” Marco cut herself off when they came to a stop in front of a booth. “There is absolutely no way this is happening.”

“Better believe it. I told you we were friends with them,” Jimmy said childishly.

“Hey guys,” Gerard Way greeted, smiling to the small girl trying to hide behind Johnny’s legs.

“Hey guys.” They all stood, sharing hugs. Frank Iero knelt down to Marco’s height, pushing his black bangs out of his eyes. Marco was literally captivated by his hazel eyes.

“Hi, I’m Frank but everyone calls me Frankie. What’s your name?”

“Marco,” the girl whispered shyly. He smiled and motioned for her to slide in next to Johnny. She did which made Frank sit next to her.

“So we hear you’re a fan.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Marco's Outfit
Marco's Room

Thanks for commenting: KellShadows, hachie, surfergirl, angry_kaulitz, and kierstlovesyou. I had to bring in My Chemical Romance so sorry if you don't like it :) Comment please? <3