You Stole My Heart

Trece.

“So who exactly is staying here?” Marco asked, looking wide eyed as adult after adult came into Johnny’s house, arms full of bags, blankets, and pillows. Matt, who had just dropped his bundle, smiled at the small girl.

“Me, Frank, Gerard, Zacky, Jimmy, Brian, Stevie, Rain, Ray, and Kell.” Marco went over the names in her head and her forehead wrinkled in confusion.

“Wait a minute, Ray said he couldn’t stay. He had to head back to Jersey.”

“No, not guy Ray. Girl Ray, my girlfriend,” Brian corrected, dropping his bag in the slowly but surely growing pile in the center of the living room.

“Oh.” Meeting more girls was not her thought of fun. “Who’s Kell?”

“My girlfriend,” Matt said proudly. She nodded as all the guys came back into the living, dropping their loads. Frank let out a sigh as he laid on top of the pile. Soon Jimmy and Gerard were lying on top of him.

“Get off!” Frank squealed from below the two men.

“Did you hear something?” Jimmy asked Gerard with a smile.

“Nope. Just something that sounds like a dying garden gnome,” Gerard joked. Johnny walked down the stairs and sighed, running a hand through his hair.

“Are you sure I can trust you guys to take care of Marco, let alone be left in my house?”

“Yes you can. Now stop doing that!” Marco shrieked, pointing at his hand had just been lowered. He rolled his eyes as he straightened up his plain black shirt and blue jeans. Marco had tried to talk him into black boots, but he insisted on his Converse.

“I feel like I’m with my mother on my first date again,” Johnny muttered.

“I can play the mom if you need me to,” Stevie spoke, coming out of almost nowhere. Really it was just the open front door. Johnny jumped, turning around to face a giggling Rain and Stevie.

“Not funny,” Johnny groaned.

“I beg to differ,” Rain chirped. A sudden blur enveloped Rain into a tight hug. She giggled as Jimmy began to spin her in a circle. “I need the ground Jimbo.”

“Fine,” Jimmy sighed overdramatically. Once back on the ground, they shared a kiss - much like Zacky and Stevie currently were. Marco groaned a little, sitting back on the couch with her arms crossed over her chest. Frank plopped down next to her and Gerard on the other side.

“What’s up kiddo?” Gerard asked.

“I hate mushy gushy stuff,” the girl muttered. Frank and Gerard laughed causing her to stick out her tongue.

“Just remember that in your teen years,” Frank joked.

“Why is everyone telling me that?” Marco wondered.

“Because it’s probably really good advice,” Gerard replied. Just as Marco was about to say something two more girls walked in. One girl had curly, black, and multiple colors of brown hair and blue eyes. The other girl had reddish brown hair and hazel eyes.

“Mattiekins!” The blue eyed one shouted. She ran forward and hugged him tightly around the waist. She got on her tippy toes to be even with him so she could plant a kiss on his mouth. She grinned widely when they parted. “I missed you!”

“Me too baby. Quit going to your mom’s,” Matt joked. She rolled her eyes and spotted the group on the couch.

“Oh! Gerard, Frank. Long time no see.” Her eyes landed on Marco and she smiled bigger. “And who is this?”

“Kell, this is Marco. She’s staying with Johnny for a while,” Matt explained.

“Oh! Well nice to meet you,” Kell chirped, extending a hand. Marco shook it with a small smile. “Since I’m pretty sure you haven’t met her either, that is Ray.”

The girl, Ray, looked up from where her and Brian had been giving their ‘I miss you’s. Ray grinned and waved towards the young girl. “Pleasure to meet you!”

“You too,” Marco replied blankly. No one really paid attention to her tone as everyone began to decide how they would lay out the blanket, sleeping bags, and such.

“I’m going to go now,” Johnny called over the excitement.

“Good luck!” All the adults shouted. Marco hoped off the couch and ran up to him, smiling up.

“I’ll walk you to your car, okay?” By the way she said this Johnny knew she wanted to tell him something. He nodded, bidding his friends goodbye. Once they were outside with the door shut, Marco sighed deeply. “Can I just hide on your back or something? Maybe Tay won’t notice me.”

“It will be very difficult to miss a ten year old clinging to my shirt,” Johnny chuckled. Marco shrugged and stopped beside his truck as he unlocked the driver’s door. At least everyone was considerate enough to park on the left side of the driveway and in front of the house so Johnny could leave without complications.

“It’s worth a shot.”

“Look Marco, they’re really cool. Sure, they have boobs and such but they’re pretty awesome,” Johnny reasoned.

“Oh yeah. ‘Cause I totally care they have boobs and vaginas.” Marco rolled her eyes. “I just don’t click with girls. I’m just weird like that.”

“Well I already knew that.” Marco’s mouth fell open with offense. He laughed, patting her head. “I’m just kidding. Look, I gotta head out. I’ll see you tonight, okay?”

“Okay. Bye Johnny.” Johnny planted kiss on her forehead before climbing into the truck. He waved his hand, motioning for Marco to go inside first. She nodded, heading back to the house. She waved before she shut the door completely. Johnny backed up, heading down the street to head towards Tay’s house who, shockingly, didn’t live far away. Why had he kissed her forehead? He said he wasn’t going to replace a father yet here he was acting like one. Johnny was pulled out of his thoughts by his phone going off. “Hello?”

“Hey Johnny. Just making sure you aren’t lost,” Tayler said from the other end of the phone.

“Oh, no. Sorry, I had to talk to Marco before I left and my friends were screwing up my house,” Johnny explained. Tayler laughed.

“It’s cool. I’ll see you when you get here.”

“Yeah, okay. See you soon.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank-you for commenting: WalkingOnBrokenGlass, hachie, surfergirl, angy_kaulitz, and violetriddle. Well I'm still, sadly, sick. And yesterday just sucked, not getting into details. I'm just happy, gotta finish this week and next week then Christmas break! Woohoo! So anyways, comment my lovelies <3