Status: completed

Escape This Afterlife

Kitty

When I woke up, Hayden was still holding me. His breathing sounded like he was still asleep so I sat up. His face was relaxed and he looked so peaceful.

After about three minutes, I got tired of watching him sleep. I brought my hand up to his face and gently touched his hair. Ohmygod it's sososososo soft! I kept petting his head amazed by the softness of his dark brown hair. He turned his head when I accidentally touched his cheek his nose wrinkling up. I giggled and drew my hand away quickly.

I watched him sleep for a little more before I decided to wake him up. I poked his nose giggling again when his face scrunched up. That is so cute and adorable. Even those words mean basically the same thing. I continued poking his nose and giggling.

Then his had shot up and grabbed my wrist. I squeaked in surprise and fell off the bed pulling Hayden with me. We made a loud thumping noise when we fell that scared me until I realized that Hayden was on top of me.

Our breathing became quick and I looked into his eyes trying to see when he was going to do. His eyes became unfocused and then looked directly into mine. My heart was beating fast and I waited for him to lean down just a little farther. He brought his face down to mine our lips inches apart. He looked down and my lips then back up at me. I brought my lips the last centimeter closing the distance between us.

We were gentle at first slow and hesitant. Force built up and we both became hard. Hayden brought his hips down on mine rubbing our erections together. I moaned slightly into the kiss.

This felt so good and so right. I grabbed small fistfuls of Hayden's silky hair and deepened our kisses. "hey guys! It's time-oh ew! I don't wanna see that!" Momo screamed as she opened the door to the room only to slam it shut.

We pulled apart as I heard Momo scream "my poor virgin eyes!" in the hallway. I blushed and looked down slipping out from under Hayden.

Oh fuck. This is awkward. "that w-was nice." Hayden said softy now sitting cross legged opposite me. I turned even redder and nodded.

From the hallway, you could hear my sister spazzing out about what Momo had just seen. Check that my sisters, my mother and Xuri. Oh god. Kill me now.

Without thinking I crawled into Hayden's lap, burying my face in his chest. Someone knocked at the door and wrapped my arms around Hayden so I could hide from my hyper, excited and spazzy siblings. I'm surprised Hayden hasn't run away because of them. I sighed and inhaled deeply taking in Hayden's amazing yumminess.

"Can we come in?" I heard my mommy ask from the other side of the door. I could hear my siblings behind her fidgeting. "Uh, sure." Hayden said obviously not knowing what was in store for us.

He wrapped his arms around me while a chorus of excited yeses came from the hall. Soon the room was full of excited cat people ready to ask question and make things awkwarder.

I felt Xuri's familiar arms wrap around us he squealed about how happy he was for us. Ow. Now I can't hear anything. I looked up from under my hair at Hayden who was bright red.

Quickly the noise died down and I looked at my mommy. Hayden stood up pulling me with him. He pulled me into his arms and picked me up cradling me gently. I smiled and wrapped my legs and arms around him. "well? Aren't you gunna ask him out?" Mommy said crossing her arms a smile in her voice. I felt Hayden's head move up and down once. I smiled bigger and almost kissed him again. But then I remembered that everybody would be watching. Might just be slightly awkward. "out!" mommy said as she pushed everybody out the door.

Hayden set me down and took a deep breath. "bemyboyfriend?" he asked in one breath looking down and shuffling his feet. I jumped back into his arms a kissed his nose giggling as it scrunched up. "Yes!" I said before reconnecting our lips. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he sat down on the bed.

Thump. Guess what! That thump wasn't me! Then giggling. Oh yeah. That's right. I have seven siblings and my mommy listening to us through the door. I pulled away and frowned looking at the door. Hayden chuckled. My ears twitched and I smiled. "y-you laughed!" I said before hugging him. Way to say the stupidest thing that comes to mind!

We stayed like that and I guess we were so absorbed with each other, we didn't notice the door opening again. A loud chorus of 'awws' filled the room. I hid my face in Hayden's chest and pretended that they weren't here. It didn't work out very well.

Soon we were all down at a really good breakfast of eggs, waffles (are better than pancakes), and muffins! I love muffins! Om nom nom!

I sat on Hayden's lap and was very happy the whole meal. I finally had the prettiest, most wonderful boy in the whole school as by boyfriend! Ya hear that skanks?! Hayden is mine! M-I-N-E! And you're never going to lay you dirty paws on him! Suddenly, Eight shot up from the table "ohmygod! I totally forgot I have a date with Alia in two hours! Xuri I need help!"

I think there's something not quite right in the world when a seventeen year old girl is getting fashion advice from a sixteen year old boy but hey, that's my family! They both ran up the stairs and I heard them thumping around. Mommy had a smirk on her face and Kell was laughing quietly. "anyone else have something to tell me?" mommy said mischievously. We shook our heads and went back to eating muffins.

I love muffins! Cupcakes are good too. "Hayden, do you need to get clothes from your house?" I felt Hayden nod behind me. "I'll drive you over so you can pick up what you need." He nodded again and unwrapped his arms from around my waist. I jumped off his lap and followed mommy and him to her car. When we got there, Hayden quickly jumped out of the car and ran up the long overgrown driveway to his house. I waited impatiently in the car.

After about fifteen minuets, Hayden appeared from the tangle of tree and jumped back in the car. In his hands he had a few changes of cloths and some other stuff. We hurried back to my house because mommy wanted to be there when Alia came to pick up Eight.

When we got home, I jumped out of the car and pulled Hayden with me toward the house. I tiptoed inside, trying to be quiet, so of course I slipped on the hall mat and fell on my face. Ow ow ow! I bet my nose is broken now. Stupid pandas from mars always making me trip on things! They need to go die.

From behind me, Hayden chuckled and I glared at him accusingly from under my hair, al the while blushing. I still wasn't over the fact the we were dating. It made me giggle every time I thought about it. Smiley faces for everybody! But only this once.

I stayed on the floor with my arms outstretched waiting for someone to pick me up. Woah! Ah there we go! This is good. I wiggled slightly in Hayden's arms before being still possible. Which happens not to be very still.

He carried me into the living room, made a gagging noise, and turned around. When he turned around, I saw what he had been gagging about. "ewwww! Get a room!" I yelled at Otto and Xuri who happened to be engaged in a stripping/make out session on the couch. "they've been like that for, like, ten minuets. At least when you suck face with Hayden you do it in a room. Even when I threatened to tape it, they didn't stop." Eight complained from the kitchen where Hayden had escaped to. She looked very nice.

Ima thinking she's gunna be the man if they end up dating. I will then laugh. Ha ha ha. Yup, I will laugh just like that.

"Do you think I look OK?" Eight asked nervously. "Hayden and I both nodded at the same time. I opened my mouth to say something but then we all collapsed into laugher as mommy walked in on Otto and Xuri. "I'm back! You didn't burn down the-oh gross! That is so nasty! You know, the rest of us have to sit there too! Otto if you don't put your pants back on-holy shit. I don't need to see my kids fuck each other! I'm leaving!" she stomped into the kitchen as well and opened up the cabinets under the skink. "ah ha!" she muttered to herself as she pulled a bucket out. She stuck it in the sink as we watch curiously and filled it up with water. "who wants to do the honors?" she asked raising one eyebrow and cocking her hips.

I leaped out of Hayden's arms and grabbed the bucket from the sink. Well, tried. Turns out a bucket filled with water is really heavy. Mommy laughed lightly and pulled it from the sink. She carried it to the living room and we heard a pound splash. Then a high pitched scream. "that was Otto." Eight said with a straight face.

Then we all burst into laugher. We recovered ourselves just in time because the doorbell rand seconds after we stopped laughing. Eight squeaked and ran to the bathroom to make sure she looked perfect and I ran (pulling Hayden of course) to the door flinging it open.

When it opened, I squeaked and ran behind Hayden. Alia was scary! Today she was wearing patterned black and grey tights with knee-high boots that had spikes coming out of them. She also had a black too-too on with another hoodie and a hat with a cat on it (as in it was knitted to look like a cat face and had ears).

The hat was cool but she still looked scary. She had the same make up on as yesterday and it really did make it look like her eyes were bleeding. Hayden laughed again.

Wow he must be really happy today! Maybe I'm the one doing that? Nah, I'm not that cute. "yes you are" he said quietly picking me up. I don't think I was supposed to hear it though. I snuggled into his arms as he moved away from the door. I heard Alia step into the house and we stood there awkwardly as we waited for Eight. I heard three sets of footsteps and turned my head to see Otto and Xuri drenched and glaring at mommy who was walking in front of them a smirk on her face.

I laughed again and soon I was joined by Hayden, mommy, Alia, and Eight who had just appeared.

That was fast! I bet the magical unicorn ninjas from Tokyo gave her super transportation powers! "no kitty. And I don't think there are magical unicorn ninjas. Even in Tokyo." I gasped. "if you don't believe, they won't give you presents for new years!" I informed Hayden. Everyone gave me strange looks but I'm used to that. If you're fifteen and act like a seven year old, people are gunna give you some strange looks. Fact of life. That and 'you can never have too much chocolate.’ You can learn allot from talking to me.

"You two are dripping all over the floor. Go dry yourselves off" mommy said shooing them away with her hands. "next time you have sex, do it somewhere easy to clean!" she yelled after them. I giggled. My mommy was more of a teenager too.

But then again, she was married when she was twenty. She finished school really early and met my father in medical school. He never finished his degree though. I bet they only got married because she got pregnant with Estu and Mich. Her family is very religious and Christian. We don't talk to them any more. Apparently, homos and incest are frowned upon in christen churches. "sorry I took so long! Let's go! You can meet my awkward family later." Eight said pulling Alia out the door. "safe sex is happy sex!" mommy screamed from the doorway while waving goodbye. "same goes for you two." She said pointing to us as she turned around. "guess it's sorta too late to tell that to them isn't it?" she asked sighing. Just a guess, but I think she might be referring to the moaning, screaming and other such noises coming from upstairs.

I smiled and walked over to mommy. "can you set up one of the guest rooms for me and Hayden?" I whispered, blushing. She giggled but nodded. "Kay, Hayden! Since Kitty is so cute, you guys now have the privilege of using the basement bedroom slash bath!" I blushed again as Hayden chuckled and scooped me into his arms. I put my head under his chin and he rested his head on mine. He followed mommy down the basement steps "careful! They don't pick up very often!" she said as she stepped into the mass of yarn and cat toys. I felt Hayden laugh as he waded through the mess. "here you go!" my mommy said as she threw the door to the room open. It was white washed with simple furniture.

Hayden set me down on the bed and laid down next to me. "is this OK? We can sleep with my brothers if you want! But we'd have to change the sheets every day." I said nervously. I really hope Hayden didn't mind sharing a room when he was over. "why would I want to share a bed with someone who wears fake eyelashes and someone who wants me to die?" his eyes got wide after he realized what he had said. "n-no, it's f-fine. I-I'd rather w-we where a-alone." Shit that sounded like I wanted sex. I don't want sex! Wait no! I meant I don't ONLY want sex! Now I bet he thinks I only want sex.

I slammed my head against the wall to punish myself for being an idiot. "Kitty! Hayden said, catching my head and pulling my into his lap. "I know you don't only want sex. It's OK." he whispered then kissed my head. How did he know what I was thinking..."you were talking to yourself." He smirked.

We lapsed into silence. It wasn't uncomfortable, it was a happy silence. Hayden started to scratch behind my ear where he figured out I like it. I purred as he made those lovely huffing noises and became hard. I pretend not to notice because I liked this. I liked us.

Even though it was only about four, I started to get tired and leaned into Hayden more, my eyes closing. He laid us back down and I curled into his chest. He was so warm. My head was on his chest and the rhythm of his heart beat soon put me to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok! Time to thank the lovely comentors!!
(If you didn't comment, feel free to skip over this)
Nightmare foREVer- such praise, you're making me blush! (ok-not really, more like run around and giggle)
Amyathia-dedicated commenter right here, you all should take a hint.
kitten-why thank you:)
sexyemovampire12-everyone by Otto is cute. Which is kinda funny since I named all the characters (except Hayden) and Otto is my 7 yr old cousins. It's kinda an inside jock with myself...
KittenRawr-Your so FUCKING adorable:)!
RainbowCum69-First male reader to comment!!! Thank you for fulfilling one of my goals in life! I love you user name!!
Hydrogen Cyanide-hells yeah bitches! I got a cupcake!! It totally has sprinkles...
MySweetBlasphemy-Oh gosh, I don't think anything is better than skittles, chocolate brownies, donuts and strawberry milkshakes... Well, maybe a chocolate milkshake... From the epic milkshake place here... But seriously, your flattery is astounding! I don't think we deserve such high praise.
Amyathia hs commented 7 times. I dare someone to match or go over that.

oxx