Status: completed

Escape This Afterlife

Kitty

I skipped into school, excited for today. I know what you're thinking, why would Kitty be excited for school?! That would be because today is the last day before winter break.

Estu, Mich, Fear, Free and Fane come home today too! I swear Hayden's face paled when he head I had five more siblings. I giggled at the thought of him being afraid of anybody. As I pulled Hayden along with me toward our lockers. I pecked his lips and hurried for the day to be over.

I bounced in my seat as Mrs. Old-hag-who's-name-I-can't-remember lectured the class about something. I wasn't paying attention. I wonder if we have subs in any of our classes? Oh wouldn't it be epic to have a substitute in music! Like I said before, all that teacher does is flirt with girls. To prove my suspicions about him fucking them, one girl got pregnant in my class and refuses to say who the baby daddy is. I bet it's him. 'cuz I'm that smart.

Ooh! What was that?! I think someone in a banana suit just ran past the doorway. Or maybe not. But I'm still saying it is. So HA!

Blah blah blah. No one cares what you're saying, you old bat! You should have retired fifteen years ago! Dah d-dah d-dah dah dah. Hum hum hum. Cha ch ch cha ch ch cha ch cha duh duh duh! Dum dun dum dun dun dun dun dun dah dah dah d-dah da duh duh duh dum dum daaaa badadada. That was the pink panthers theme, if you didn't notice.

Ring! Yeasssss! Freeeeedommmmmm!!!

I ran out of the class and down the hall to lunch. On my way there I miraculously didn't run into anybody. "it's winter break after another four hours!" Alia cheered, pumping her fists in the air. Momo, Mimi, Alia and I did our happy dance while doing our epic and very skillful beat boxing to go along with it.

I've gotten used to Alia's scary looks, mostly because she's a Ridiculously kind and funny person. She is always over at our house-so is Hayden-and we all get along with her really well. She doesn't like her parents because they're complete homophobes and so don't know about her.

I don't know what Hayden's home is like but he lives at our house basically. All his clothes are over there, all his stuff is over there and he has spent every night there since we first started dating.

Hayden laughed and pulled me into his lap, kissing my cheek before digging into the sandwich Xuxa had made him.

Today we all had tuna fish. Yummy. We talked about anything that came to mind as we hurried to finish lunch. “Xuxa, are you sure we can't skip the second half of the day? Please?!" Momo begged. "sorry honey. No go." Xuxa said smiling. "but I wanna see everybody now!" I whined bouncing on Hayden's lap.

"Kitty stop bouncing! You're going to give me a boner!" Hayden whispered in my ear, holding me down. Oops. I blushed and leaned back into his chest.

After lunch my classes all took forever and the day dragged on and on and on. Finally, math came and I skipped in. I took my seat beside Hayden who slipped his hand into mine under the table. I blushed and hid under my hair. He chuckled lightly and I stuck my tongue out at him. He caught it between his fingers. "don't stick it out, unless you plan to do something with it." He smirked letting go.

That was another thing about Hayden. As he had gotten more comfortable around my family, he had become more talkative and flirty. I think it's really hot. Once when we were walking into school, people were calling us names and shoving me, Hayden, Otto, Xuri, Alia and Eight so Otto kept his promise and started a big fight with them. I bit one guy when he came near me and drew blood but mostly watched. Hayden, Otto, Xuri, Kell and Alia did most of the fighting.

Alia happened to have on her steel toed boots that day. I don’t think some of them can have babies any more. I know Momo and Mimi joined in at some point too.

The best part? After we won, the principle went to yell at us but when Alia and Eight, and Otto and Xuri all started making out, he visibly paled and walked away.

Me and Hayden don't kiss in public much because then every one who isn't a homophobe, squeals about how cute we are.

I'm not cute! I'm scary! RAWR!!! "Mr. Hewitt! When the answer! I've asked you three times!" huh? What's happening?! "w-what's the q-question?" I asked softly. But she had already given up and gone on to ask somebody else.

Yeah! Attention diverted! I pumped my fists under the table and went back to zoning out. Finally the school day was over. I ran to the van, pulling a stumbling Hayden after me. When we got there, everyone was already piled in. I sat on Hayden's lap and wiggled impatiently.

When we got home, I bounded out of the car and ran into the door. Thump. Ow. I stood there trying to find my key. "Kitty, you're not a ghost. You can walk though doors." Xuxa said, trying to hide her laughter. I crossed my arms and pouted. Hayden picked me up and I wrapped my arms and legs around him.

Ha ha this delicious boy is mine! M-I-N-E! So in your face!

"oh my god Kitty! You two are sooo cute!" Estu yelled running at us and wrapping her arms around us. "oh I'm sorry!" she said excitedly as Hayden set me down. "I'm Estu! And you must be Hayden!" she said.

She had changed allot since I had last talked with her. Her hair was now bright purple with lime green highlights. Her fur was like mine and lots of different shades of grey. She had more white in hers though. She pulled off my hat as Hayden helped me pull my tail out of the sweatshirt.

"Hey kitty!" Mich said as he walked over and squeezed me. Mich looked the same as he always had. Skinny jeans, big sweatshirt, messy dark brown hair, lip and nose piercing. I smiled as he pulled away and ruffled my hair. "so this is the kid huh?" he asked referring to Hayden. "yeah! This is Hayden!" I said proudly introducing the most beautiful boy on the planet, as I grabbed his big hand in my tiny one.

"Where are Fear, Free and Fane?" I asked suddenly changing topics. "in the kitchen with Mom, ADD boy. They've already said hi to everybody else." I nodded and pulled Hayden to the kitchen with me.

I don't think he was expecting what they all looked like. Even though the all look super scary, they're the sweetest people you'll ever meet. "Kitty!" Fear screamed as he ran toward us, the chains on his pants jingling. He picked me up and squished me in one of his huge bear hugs. I giggled as he set me down and took in my three older brothers.

Fear was wear black chained pants with a long sleeved black and grey stripped shirt. His floppy black-with-white-tips mohawk falling into his eyes. His extra sharp canines showing behind his lips that were adorned with, (ha ha) canine bites (angel bites and snake bites all with studs).

Free came up next and squished me too. Free was dressed almost the same way Fear was. He had on girl dept. skinny jeans and a short sleeved plain black shirt. His hair was long and black falling flawlessly into his eyes. He just had snake bites though.

Fane walked up and smirked at me. "Halló litla, hvernig hefur þú verið? Hefur þú lært að tala iclandic enn?" damn him for being able to speak iclandic. I replied with the only phrase I knew. "Nei Hefur þú lært ensku?" he laughed at my shitty pronunciation and have me a quick hug.

The only reason Fane knows Icelandic is because he spent a year there in high school. Weird place for an exchange student don't you think?

Fane had on black jeans and a shirt he had gotten after Turing a prison. My brothers do weird things for fun. They also all have pear black fur. Lucky asses.

I pulled Hayden over to a chair and sat on his lap. "awws! You guys are too adorable!" Free squealed. "hey! You haven't introduced us to your man yet!" Fear said. Wow they've actually stayed on the same topic for more then one sentence! "this is Hayden. Hayden, meet Fear, Free and Fane." as I said their names they raised their hands. Hayden nodded and I laid back on his chest.

"so, have you had sex yet?" Free asked causally, a smirk apparent on his face. "Free! I'm the only one allowed to embarrass them!" mommy said from the sink.

We were both blushing lovely blotchy reds and I buried my face in Hayden's chest. "they haven't!" Eight shouted from the living room. "thanks!" Fane shouted back. Hayden picked me up and followed Fear and Fane to the living room.

Free stayed to get some chips. That boy is never full. We were all sitting in the living room after dinner and I was almost asleep. I fall asleep too early.

How does everybody stay up past eight? I'm so much like a little kid sometimes is kinda sad. "you might wanna got him to your bedroom soon. He's out after eight thirty." Mich said from the love seat where he was sitting with Estu, Momo and Mimi. I yawned again and Hayden chuckled underneath me.

"Hey, is Alia staying over?" Free asked from next to me. "she usually does. Her parents are like, über homophobes so that don't work too well." Kell informed Free. I could imagine him scratching one of his white ears as he said this.

I let out another yawn and snuggled deeper into Hayden's chest. He was so warm and good smelling. It made me really tired. I clutched the his shirt in my tiny hands as he scratched behind my ears. A quiet purr escaped my throat and I smiled lightly, my eyes closing.

Everyone continued their conversations as my eyes drooped more. Someone rang the doorbell and I jumped, suddenly wide awake.

My mommy went to answer the door and two people burst in. They scared me so I hid in Hayden's chest as his arms held me tightly. I guess he didn't like these people ether.

I looked at them from the corner of my eyes and saw everyones worried expressions. The woman was wearing a fur coat and had an expensive looking dress underneath it. She had a huge ring on each of her thin fingers and pearls around her neck. On Her head was an ugly hat made out of fur.

The man was wearing a very fancy looking suit and had on a top hat of all things. I followed their eyes as they looked around the room. Fist at Xuri and Otto, who were holding hands and draped over each other. Then to me and Hayden as I hid my face in my chest. He stroked my ears and pulled me closer toward him, a low growl in his throat.

Finally to Alia and Eight, who were cuddling on the other couch but had frozen when the people walked in.

"WHAT IS THIS ALIA?! WE PUT UP WITH YOUR UNFASHIONABLE CLOTHING, YOUR HORRIBLE MUSIC, YOUR BIZZAR FRIENDS! BUT THIS IS THE LAST STRAW! NO DAUGHTER OF MINE WILL HAVE A GIRLFRIEND!" the man screamed at the top of his lungs.

Alia flinched away from his voice and Eight held her tightly. Guess these are Alia's parents.

What lovely people. Note the sarcasm. Then her mother (who had been admiring herself in the hallway mirror) spoke.

"Really dear, you should get some help. But it's no surprise to me. She's been keeping company with a family of faggots. It was only time before she became infected." She said in a bored drawl while fixing her hair more.

My mother took in a breath and I could tell she was getting mad.

Then Alia stood up. A defiant look on her face.

"None of these people have a right to be treated like you're treating them. They don't have a disease, mother. They're better family then you guys have ever been so leave them alone. At least Ms. Hewitt treats me like a daughter! You don't see her always staring into a mirror and asking me to 'fetch' things for her! And Xuri and Otto are wonderful people who stand up for me instead of being like sheep and agreeing with the rest of their fake friends! Kell is a wonderful brother and Eight is a great girlfriend! Hayden and Kitty are the cutest couple I've ever seen and Fear, Free and Fane would beat anyone who hurt me to a pulp even though they just met me! Estu and Mich are amazing and are smart! There going to get jobs one day instead of sucking up to their mother! Mimi and Momo are the happiest people I've ever met and Xuxa is there when I need someone to talk to! This is my family and you can go to hell for all I fucking care!"

Then she sat down and started crying. "stand back up young lady! We're not don't talking to you!" her father said sounding madder then before.

"no! I will not have anyone treated they way you're treating your daughter! I don’t think you even have a right to call her that! You certainly don't act like parents! You're welcome to drop off her things tomorrow morning just don't come back after that!" my mommy said pushing them out the door.

Then she ran to Alia who was being held by Kell and Eight and hugged her tightly. "Kell will bring her upstairs?" he nodded and gently picked Alia up. Eight followed and they walked up stairs. Hayden held me close to his chest and I slowly fell asleep again.
♠ ♠ ♠
GUESS WHO'S TURNING 14 ON THE 18TH!!!!!!!!!!!!
(send us love for my birthday)

I'M SO SORRY I POSTED THE WRONG CHAPTER EARLIER!!!!!!! I FEEL AWEFUL :((( BU THIS IS THE RIGHT ONE. the thing is we have up to chapter 18 pre written, it gets a bit confusing as that is 120 pages.