Status: completed

Escape This Afterlife

Kitty

Something occurred to me as I woke up the next morning. Every year we go to Kissa Metsä for new years. Kissa Metsä is the magical city of nekos. It's on the border of Finland and Sweden.

Our family goes there every year to visit my grandparents who aren't actually my grandparents but helped my mother when my father wasn't there. We don't have any connections to ether of my parents families so my mother made her own.

I like my adopted grandparents. They don’t have any children of their own, but they've adopted (in a way) all the families who are different. Each family they've adopted as has their own oddities.

My 'aunt' Sarah and 'uncle' Michael's family consists completely of children who are all cross-dressers or trannies. Their house is pretty fun. She has four boys.

Another of my aunts owns a clothing shop and taught her children how to make their own clothes. I like them.

Another of my cousins was found in a swimming pool tied to a brick. Her parents were stupid enough to throw her into a kiddy pool so she just stood there. She now carries around her stuffed animal wherever she goes. Smallest child I have ever seen though. She's four’ four” and looks like a seven year old. She gets away with carrying around a giant stuffed teddy bear though.

Some of my cousins don't have parents and just live with my grand parents because they were found on the street. Jeeze I get off topic.

It worried me though because I didn't know it Hayden would be coming. Where would he stay it he didn't come with us?! I jumped out of bed and ran upstairs to ask my mommy. "it's time you got up!" Free said. I rolled my eyes. Fear Free and Fane alway get up überly early.

Mommy was sitting at the kitchen table sipping tea. I skipped over (after sticking my tongue out at Free). "is Hayden coming with us to Kissa Metsä?" please please please please please pleas-"of course! Were leaving at eight to go to the airport to be packed!" she said laughing at me for forgetting we go today.

I ran back down stairs and tripped on the mess of yarn. Ooo! This yarn is blue! I like blue yarn! I picked it up and wound it into a ball. Sort of.

Then I ran into my room and jumped on Hayden. "guess what guess what guess what!" I yelled, bouncing on his chest.

He groaned tried to hide under a pillow. I was too smart for him though! I founded him under the pillow! Hahah! I kept bouncing excitedly on his chest and poking his nose. His face scrunched up and he opened his eyes. "what." He said glaring at me. " you get to go to Kissa Metsä with us!!" I said even more excitedly while doing a sitting down version of my happy dance.

He looked at me blankly. What's wrong with being excited of go-oh I know! It's not on maps or any thing so I bet he had no idea of what I'm talking about! "what's Kissa Metsä?" see? Called it! "Kissa Metsä is the magical city of nekos! Well, it's not actually magical, but it sounds cooler if you call it magical. Anyway, it's were my grandparents-who aren't really my grandparents-live with all my cousins who they found on the street! And then my aunts and uncles-who aren't actually my aunts and uncles-come too and we all see each other and it equals awesomeness and one of my aunts and uncles families is all trannies and crossdessers and another of my cousins was found in the middle of a snowstorm and one of aunts makes all her kids clothes and so the kids know how to too so they look all loitia Goth and it's really cool and so other of my cousins-" Hayden placed his had over my mouth. I frowned and crossed my arms. "I'm not awake enough for you to talk and talk and talk. But you didn't stutter at all!"

I licked his hands and he pulled it away making a 'ewwww' face. "s-since I dint s-stutter c-can I h-have a k-k-kiss?" I asked trying to look cute.

He laughed lightly and connected our lips. I kissed back immediately and after a minute, his tongue skimmed across my bottom lip. I gladly let him in and his tongue ravished my mouth. Tracing his tongue over my sharp canines. He seemed to love doing that. Who knows why.

Then his tongue massaged my own. I moaned lightly and crawled into his lap, straddling his waist. He held me tightly and I knotted my fingers in his silky hair.
I pulled my lips away slowly and brought them down to his neck. I've never done this before as he took it a quick breath. I placed small kisses along his neck as his eyes closed and his head tilted back slightly.

I kissed between his throat and collarbone as he moaned. I smiled softly and bit down lightly. He moaned again and I worked at the spot until I tasted blood in my mouth. I licked it up and looked proudly at what I had done.

He had a small dark purple bruise right where his collarbone and neck met. Hahahahahaha! I would make sure he wore a V-neck to the air port. "oh! I forgot to tell you! We need to pack! We leave tonight!" He looked at me like I was the most random person in the whole world. Which was probably was.

He grabbed his carry on thingamajig that he brought his clothes in and pilled it with said objects. Then he went into the bathroom and grabbed his toilet stuff, shoving it into the bag too.

He stopped and looked at me, razing one eyebrow. "don't you need to pack too?" oh I knew I was forgetting something!

I ran upstairs and grabbed my suitcase from Otto and Xuri's room. Xuri was already packed and was now folding all the clothes Otto had randomly thrown into his bag. How Xuri is so organized, I will never know.

When I was puling my suitcase down the last set of stairs I had to trip because I hadn't done that yet. I thumped all the way down and landed with the suitcase on top of me.

My tail was at an uncomfortable angle and I watched upside down as Hayden came running out of our room and pulled the suitcase off me like it weighed nothing. He picked me up in his arms as I started to sniffle.

I'm such a weak pathetic excuse for a boyfriend! I cry at the slightest sign of anything going wrong and I never do anything to help anybody! Everyone is always helping me up of holding me! I can't do anything right!

I bawled into hayden's chest as he cradled me softly. He petted my ears and crawled under the covers of our bed, still holding me tightly. I quieted down as he laid me down under them. He held himself by his elbows over me and kissed me gently.

He slowly pulled away and I curled into his chest. He kissed my forehead and slipped out of our bed. "I'll pack for you. Get some sleep." I buried my face in a pillow breathed in Hayden's scent, which seemed to stick to the bed.

I peaked from under the covers as he packed everything for me.

I guess I fell asleep because the next thing I remember, Hayden was shaking me awake, saying we had to leave for the airport.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello!!!!!!
So many comments....
I promise that I'm hopelessly in love with every body who's commented

And now....
for some shameless promotion!
(Because I have no shame. It ran out of my mind screaming when I didn't use it)
check outs my new story Red Snow!
It's different from what I usually write, as it has no supernatural jazz in it.
I have a good feeling about it and It would mean the world to me if you checked it out:)

X0