I'm not human

Five

Frank’s POV

I awoke in the room Gerard had put me in. Hurt but I wanted to walk around... I slowly stood and walked around. I had been here once before ages ago I didn’t know Mikey had a brother. I went to the room I remember as Mikey’s... The first few times I walked into the wrong rooms. I know Mikey’s room will have a bed poster and CDs. I finally found it and he wasn’t there. I looked down stairs and he wasn’t there... I saw the door that lead to the basement. I opened it and walked down the stairs then I came to another door at the end. I slowly opened it. Gerard was asleep on his bed. His eyes opened slowly...
“Hi...” I mumbled.
“Hi...” He replied slowly.
“Where is Mikey?”
“He has gone to school didn’t he say bye?”
“No...” I walked over to Gerard and sat on his bed.
“How are you feeling?”
“I’m okay.”
“You’re bleeding...” He gasped.
“Yeah I picked a scab...” I said looking at the small bleeding cut. Gerard stood up and walked to his en suit And soon came back with a plaster for me.
“Here...” He gave me the plaster and I put it on. Gerard sat back down on my bed.
“It’s so dark down here.”
“I like it dark...”
“I like it too...” I smiled. Gerard nodded.
“If you get hungry you can go cook your own food. You can cook cant you?”
“Yeah just about.” I stood up and walked upstairs to cook. Gerard seems different... He doesn’t seem human... He seems interesting. I heard shouting. I heard the front door open and close half an hour later. I walked down to Gerard’s room.
“Oh hi Mikey.”
“You’re alright?”
“Why wouldn’t I be...?”
“No reason...”
“Anyway I guess I should go home...” I looked at the floor.
“I can stay with you if you want.” Mikey smiled. I nodded.
“See you.” Gerard smiled. Mikey and I walked upstairs. We walked to mine...

It was about 1:30 Mikey was asleep on the sofa. I walked past a room and I thought I saw Gerard... I looked back but he wasn’t there... I was getting changed then I turned and saw him again.
“Gerard?” I looked at him. “I must just be seeing things...” I walked past him and to Mikey. Mikey was awake...
“I swear I just saw Gerard...” I said. Mikey looked at me confused. “I was just seeing things...” Mikey nodded.
“Let’s sleep.”
“Kay...” I lay on the floor and Mikey lay on the sofa. I can’t sleep on the sofa... I don’t know why I just can’t. I closed my eyes but all I could think about was Gerard...

I sat in his room. He didn’t notice me because he had his back to me, I walked over to him and put my hand on his shoulder and made him jump.
“Oh hi Frank.” He smiled.
“Gerard what are you?”
“What?” He was confused.
“What are you?”
“I’m me...”
“You’re not human...” He sat up and looked me in the eyes. He was so close to me...
“Frank I am-“

“Frank wake up!” Mikey’s voice ringed. I opened my eyes it was only a dream. I saw Mikey looking at me.
“Your mums home.”
“I don’t care.” I sighed. I closed my eyes again. Mikey poked me. I slapped him. I heard Mikey’s phone ring.
“Hey Gerard...” I sat up fast. Too fast I felt dizzy. “Okay...See you then. Yeah he’s going to be coming weather he likes it or not.”
“You’re coming round mine. I need to see Gerard when we get there”
“When now?” I asked trying to hide the smile on my face.
“Whenever. Frank do you like my brother?”
“What?!” I gasped.
“You heard.”
“As a friend...” Mikey looked at me.
“I think you fancy him.” Mikey smiled.
“No!” I snapped.
“Yep. Let’s go.”
“Tell him ill cut your head off.” Mikey smiled.
“You wouldn’t dare.” I got dressed. Then We were on our way to see Gerard...