Don't You Ever Fear I'm Always Near

What Big Sisters Are For

Today is my first day being a fill in mechanic. I’m really really excited. I wish Kylee could be here though, she means a lot for me but I understand that she’s busy.I still wish she was here.

My parents were here….somewhere. Probably off talking to people, they seem to know everyone on the face of the earth! But that’s alright, I was busy anyway. I had to replace the fuel line earlier and change a few other things, leaving my hands and face smudged with grease. I have a nasty habit of touching my face when I have grease on my hands.

All I had to do next was go over and check to make sure the connection on everything was nice and tight so I went ahead and went into the trailer to clean off my face. Josh was in there getting a drink of water and he was sitting on the couch in just his pants and boots.he’s so insanely hot. I did my best not to stare though.

“Hi,” he smiled at me.

“Hey, sorry I’ll be out of your way in a sec. I just wanted to clean my face and hands off,” I told him.

“You’re not in my way. Feel free to come in here anytime,” He grinned at me.

“Thanks,” I told him as I made my way to the sink.

“Kirstie, are you okay?” josh asked with worry in his voice.

“Yeah why?” I asked him as I started working the soap on my hands.

“Your arm is bleeding,” He said as he got up and came over to me.

I looked down and sure enough I had a big cut on my arm that blood was trickling out of.

“Oh that,” I shrugged. “I think I caught my arm on the foot peg. It’s not biggie. I’ll clean it up once I finish getting the grease and oil off.”

“No, I don’t want you to get anything in it. Let me help you,” He insisted.

“Josh, it’s okay. I’m fine,” I told him.

“Just let me help you. And I’m not taking no for an answer,” Josh stated.

He then lifted me onto the counter and got a rag which he ran under some warm water. Josh gently wiped it on my cut and got all the blood off. He placed a few band-aids over it and then shot me a smile which I shyly returned.

Next, he got another rag and wiped the grease off of my hands then proceeded to carefully and gently wiped my face.

“Thank you,” I softly said to him.

“No problem,” He replied. “Does it hurt?”

“A little but it’s fine,” I told him.

Josh leaned down and left a kiss on the band-aids then helped me down. Josh’s frame that topped off at 5’9 wasn’t all that tall but it seemed to be compared to mine that stood at 5’5. I looked up at him and gazed into his caramel eyes while he stared back into my brown ones.

The second I realized what was happening I quickly backed away from him and he seemed to realize the same thing and took a step back.

“Sorry,” He mumbled out.

“That’s okay,” I quickly replied. “I’m going to go finish looking over the bike.”

“Okay,” Was all he said before I scampered outside.

NO! NO! NO! I cannot be falling for him! As I got back to work on the bike I seemed to be able to push all my feelings away and Josh came out a little later. Both of us pretended like nothing had happened and I was thankful for this. After a few hours passed things seemed to be back to normal between us.

”Kirstie!” A familiar voice squealed a while later.

”KYLEE?” I shouted as she made her way to me. I got up and tackled her in a giant hug. “I didn’t think you could come?”

“I wouldn’t miss this for the world!” She sweetly told me.

“Thanks Ky,” I said, bringing her in for another hug.

“That’s what big sisters are for,” She smiled.

Man, I love her. I don’t know what I’d do without her! Sometimeslike when she teases me about Josh I get upset at her but I wouldn’t trade her for the world!
♠ ♠ ♠
Another weezer song i love is, perfect situation, what's the deal with my brain, why am i so obviously insane? haha love that.
I also love I GOT THE MAGIC IN ME, EVERYTIME I TOUCH THAT TRACK IT TURNS INTO GOLD. EVERYBODY WANTS SOME PRESTO MAGIC MAGIC MAGIC, M-MAGIC MAGIC AHHHOOOOO I GOT THE MAGIC IN ME! Kylee calls that my trademark because i always say it. My family banned me from singing it because my bro will be like, how did you get down here so fast? and i'll be like 'i got the magic in me!' and i sang it so much they banned me. i think ky's almost to that point as well..... haha sowwy Ky :(

Kirstie and Joshie :D