Don't You Ever Fear I'm Always Near

And So Much More

Even though Kirstie and I made up, I still felt horrible for what I did. Just thinking about it brings me down. I couldn’t bring myself to drive my car. Tanner wouldn’t let me even if I wanted too. But he’s preparing for the drifting season, so he’s not around as much as he used to be.

He told me he had plans for tonight though. I was excited. I actually took the time to look nice for him. Honestly, I couldn’t remember the last time I wore a dress. The things I do for my Mr. Drifto.

The second that doorbell rang, I sprinted as fast as I could to the door, trying so hard not to fall in my heels that I’m so not used to. But I made it and opened the door, smiling from ear to ear. Oh boy, did my Tanny look so yummy.

“Why do you get more and more gorgeous every time I see you?” he grinned before pulling me into a hug.

“Why do I want to kiss you every time I see you?” I countered as we parted just enough to gaze into each other’s eyes.

“Why don’t I ever stop you?” he smirked, making me roll my eyes playfully.

Of course this started a few kisses shared between us, but I loved it. I eventually stopped him before we ended up staring here all night. He gave me a pouty look before he took my hand and led me out to his car. Being the most adorable thing that he is, he opened the passenger door for me and I slid in.

“Where are we going?” I asked once we were on the road.

“My house,” he smirked over at me.

“I got all dressed up to go to your house… great,” I teased, making his gorgeous smile come over him.

“You’ll like it. I promise,” he said sweetly while taking my hand. He even brought it up to his lips and left a soft kiss there. Isn’t he adorable?

When we got to his house, I looked over at him and could only smile. He returned it before he leaned over and gave me a soft kiss. My smile did not leave my face as I got out of that car. He came over to my side of the car and took my hand to lead me inside.

His house was dimly lit as we walked through the kitchen and out to the back porch… that was lit with candles. Aw. It clashed perfectly with the pool illuminated in the background.

“Tanny,” I cooed, unable to get that grin off of my face.

“Do you like it?” he asked while hooking his arms around me from behind and resting his chin on my shoulder.

“Why are you so good to me?” I asked while turning around to hug my man.

“You deserve it… and so much more,” he said softly while pushing my hair off of my shoulder.

I looked at him and gave him a little playful look from how cute he was being. He just smiled and left the sweetest kiss on my lips. I’m falling for this man so fast right now.

“I returned the little dinner from when you made it for me,” he went on to whisper, turning us slowly to his little patio table… that had a meal on it… and lit up by candles.

“You are…” I tried to think, but couldn’t come up with a word to describe him right now.

He just smiled and kissed my cheek before going over to pull out a chair for me. I smiled at him as I lowered myself down and he pushed my chair in. He sat adjacent to me as we ate. And it was yummy… maybe not as yummy as him, but yummy nonetheless.

“Either you have amazing cook skills for a guy or you know a really good take out place,” I teased once we finished.

“Ancient Chinese secret,” he winked at me, making me roll my eyes.

We sat for a little longer, talking about random things. He made me smile with anything that he said. Especially when we got on the subjects of cars. He’s so nerdy and I love it! I could listen to him talk all day and not know the slightest clue of what he’s saying. He’s so adorable.

“I have to leave in a few days,” he brought up after a few seconds of silence fell over us.

“Drifting?” I asked, most likely knowing why.

“Yeah. It’s only for about five days… but I’ll miss you,” he said, sending me a small smile.

“I don’t like it when you do drifting events. I think it’s sexy when you do it, but… those always keep you away from me,” I sighed, not really wanting to say that, but I did.

“Come here, babe,” he said while opening his arms out for me.

I got up and gladly fell into his arms. After some time, he suggested we that we get in the hot tube. I am not about to pass up this opportunity. I had been swimming at his house before, so I always kept a suit here just in case… and I’m so glad I did. When I came back out ready to get in, he was already in there, leaning his head back, eyes closed, and his arms resting on the edge. It was sexy.

I quietly climbed into the water, carful not to make too much noise. Once I was close enough, I stood in front of him and could only smile. He hadn’t noticed me yet.

“Is this seat taken?” I asked, making him fling his eyes open. But once they saw me, his smile came over his face, causing his adorable little dimples to form.

“Only by you, baby,” he said lowly while tugging on my waist to pull me onto his lap.

I giggled as he started to leave kisses on my neck, eventually nibbling just a little. It made my fingers run through his thick hair.

“Stop that,” I said through a smile.

“It sounds like you like it though,” he taunted while drawing his head back so that I could see those dazzling eyes.

“Maybe just a little,” I giggled playfully.

His bright smile came back over him before he pressed his lips against mine so that we could share a beautiful loving kiss. This is how the rest of our night went… well… minus the hot tube. We can’t sleep in there. It was relaxing though. It’s something I desperately needed and am so glad Tanner was the person to help relax me.
♠ ♠ ♠
:D

Ky & Tanny :D

comment?