Don't You Ever Fear I'm Always Near

Park it, Barbie

Since Kirstie and I have been getting along so well lately, I invited her over for a little movie night. I made the mistake of saying yes when she asked if Josh could come. But I retaliated and invited my Tanny. You should have seen Kirstie’s face when he answered the door.

“You two are just going to make out the whole time,” she groaned as her and Josh walked in just as I was making popcorn.

“And the problem is?” I asked while walking over to Tanner and reaching up on my tiptoes to leave a quick kiss on his lips.

“It disgusts me!” she countered.

“Well, Josh’s greasiness disgusts me, but yet I let him in my house,” I replied, making Tanner chuckle as the microwave dinged.

I was shocked that she didn’t say anything back. I smiled at my victory and poured the buttery yumminess into bowls. Tanner grabbed the drinks before we walked into the living room where Josh and Kirstie were sitting… in Tanner and I’s spot! I gave them a look as I gave them their popcorn. Of course they just smirked up at me. So, I went over and curled up in the chair with Tanner.

“What’s first?” Tanner asked since the movie was already starting.

“My Dog Skip,” Kirstie said.

“No! That movies makes me sad,” I pouted.

“I know, but we’re watching it!” Kirstie replied way too excitedly.

I groaned and nuzzled my face into Tanner’s chest. He tightened his grip around me, adding a soft kiss to the top of my head making me smile. I didn’t want to pay too much attention to the movie… but I did. And I was close to tears once it was over. Kirstie was crying… on Josh’s shoulder. How shocking?

“Ok… happy movie time,” Josh spoke up while getting to his feet to switch movies.

Once he sat back down, the tile screen to Finding Nemo came on. I have seen this movie way too many times. Kirstie loves it way too much! She started quoting the whole thing! I tried throwing popcorn at her, but it never reached, making me even more frustrated. I eventually gave up and started watching it… I’m so picking the next one.

“I shall call him Squishy and he shall be mine, and he shall be my squishy. Come here, Squishy,” Kirstie said in a dorky way to Josh, making me roll my eyes.Save me.

“Aw, Squishy and Dori,” Tanner cooed, making both of them turn a bright shade of red.

“Shut up you Pa-ra-na,” Kirstie countered, making me laugh so hard.

“Hey! He doesn’t look like a Parana!” I defended my man.

“Yeah,” Tanner pouted, making him look so adorable. He got a few kisses.

“You’re right… He’s bubbles,” Kirstie said through giggles.

“MY BUBBBLES!” Tanner replied hugging onto me tightly, making me lose it along with everyone else.

It took us a while before we calmed down to watch the rest of the movie. We just kept calling each other random characters in the movie. When it was over, Tanner got up… with me in his arms! And he switched the movie. I smiled when I saw what he grabbed: Toy Story… my favorite Disney Pixar movie.

“MY BUBBLES!” he said again once he sat down and held me tightly, glaring at Josh and Kirstie.

This sent us into another round of laughs before I shushed everyone to watch my movie. As it went on, Tanner opened his mouth. I wanted to tell him to be quiet, but he’s my Tanny… I can’t do that.

“Ky’s doesn’t have a character yet,” he said. I just rolled my eyes.

“She’s Barbie,” Kirstie rattled off, making me roll my eyes again.

“I don’t like pink!” I complained.

“Shut up, Barbie,” Josh shot at me.

“You know what, Squishy?” I said, standing up like I was going to beat him down.

“Bring it, Barbie,” he countered, jumping up too, making Kirstie go into giggles again.

“Aw, you guys made me ink,” she said, making my glare at Josh turn into a fit of giggles.

“Now we got inky and greasy,” I said before sitting back down with Tanner.

“Park it, Barbie,” Kirstie said, I went to get back up, but Tanner stopped me with a huge smile on his face.

“Aw, Barbie has her Ken,” Josh cooed.

“My Tanny’s sexier than Ken,” I smiled before kissing his lips.

I didn’t even bother watching the rest of the movie. I was too busy getting my Barbie and Ken on with myKen Tanner. And an added bonus… I get to mess with Kirstie and Josh as I’m doing so. Kylee wins all around. There should be more nights like this.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh this was a good night of writing lol :D

Ky & Tanner

comment?