Don't You Ever Fear I'm Always Near

Memories

“Hey baby,” Josh brightly smiled as he walked into my room. “You ready?”

“Yeah, let me grab my shoes,” I told him.

Josh just came over and put his hands on both sides of my waist and hoisted me onto the counter.

“You’re so gorgeous,” He told me while inching his face closer to mine.

“You’re so cute,” I smiled while rubbing my hands up and down his arms.

“Do I get kisses?” Josh cutely asked.

“Maybe…” I smirked while wrapping my arms around his neck.

I then left a trail of passionate kisses from his neck up to his lips. The second our lips connected Josh deepened our kiss and pulled me up against him.

“Wow, you did really want kisses,” I giggled once we separated.

“Well I haven’t seen you in two days. I’m used to seeing you every day and getting lots of kisses from you and you just give the yummiest kisses,” He smiled while lacing our fingers together.

“We’re going to be late to Kylee’s house though,” I pouted.

“How about you and me just stay here,” He said while wiggling his eyebrows, making me laugh.

“C’mon,” I said through my laughs as I hopped off the counter.

“You have me wrapped around your finger, do you know that?” Josh said as he pulled me back into his arms.

“I do?” I asked confused.

“Yes,” He sighed as he left a kiss on my neck. “I’ve never felt this way about any girl before. I’d do anything for you.”

“Really? You’d do anything for me?” I questioned.

“Maybe I shouldn’t have told you that,” He smiled.

“Well you make me weak at the knees so I’m kind of wrapped around your finger too,” I told him.

“Do you know how attracted to you I am?” Josh asked as he started kissing my neck.

“Probably not as much as I am to you,” I giggled from his kisses.

We stayed this way for a while until we decided we really needed to go. Josh picked me up and carried me to the car. I got to drive though because he didn’t know where my sisters house was.

When we got there I had to hassle her and Tanner a bit until they went to get the popcorn. This gave me the chance to pop in the first movie then cuddle up with my boo.

“What’s first?” Tanner asked from his spot next to Kylee.

“My Dog Skip,” I told them

“No! That movies makes me sad,” Ky said.

“I know, but we’re watching it!” I smiled.

As we were watching the movie I forgot how sad it really was and I was pretty much bawling the last half hour of the movie. Josh just held me tightly and I laid my head on his shoulder and let my tears fall. He stroked my hair and left a couple kisses on the top of my head. He’s such a sweetheart.

“Ok… happy movie time,” Josh said once the movie ended.

He gave me a small smile as he sat back down and pulled me into his lap. I let out a squeal when I saw Finding Nemo come one. that’s my favorite movie!

“I shall call him Squishy and he shall be mine, and he shall be my squishy. Come here, Squishy,” I cooed to Josh then left a kiss on his nose.

“Aw, Squishy and Dori,” Tanner dorkily said while I felt my cheeks tint red.

“Shut up you Pa-ra-na,” I threw back at him. He’s being a meanie fish!

“Hey! He doesn’t look like a Parana!” Kylee spoke up.

“Yeah,” He said while pouting out his bottom lip. But Kylee kissed him betterof course

“You’re right… He’s bubbles,” I giggled out.

“MY BUBBBLES!” Tanner yelled while holding onto Kylee making all of us crack up.

“MY BUBBLES!” He yelled again later once he changed the movie, sending us into another round of hysterics.

“Ky’s doesn’t have a character yet,” Tanner said once the movie started.

“She’s Barbie,” I immediately said.

“I don’t like pink!” Ky whined.

“Shut up, Barbie,” Josh rolled his eyes making me giggle.

“You know what, Squishy?” Kylee said bringing her hands up to her hips as she stood up.

“Bring it, Barbie,” Josh responded while hopping to his feet and jumping around. By now I was lying on the couch in complete hysterics.

“Aw, you guys made me ink,” I choked out.

“Now we got inky and greasy,” Kylee laughed as she went back to her Tanny

“Park it, Barbie,” I told her with a big smile.

“Aw, Barbie has her Ken,” Josh cooed to them while giving them a dorky smile.

“My Tanny’s sexier than Ken,” Kylee smiled.

“Wow Tanner. You’re cuter than a plastic doll, now there’s a compliment!” I giggled.

“Shut up Dori!” Tanner shot at me.

“Why am I Dori?” I asked.

“Because you’re a little….special,” Kylee giggled.

“She’s very special,” Josh said, sticking his tongue out at them and holding me tightly.

“Thank you Joshie,” I smiled while kissing his cheek. “Joshie is my squishy.”

“Your greasy squishy,” Kylee giggled.

“okay why do you keep calling me greasy?” Josh asked.

“Because you always say ’I’m gonna get greasy’,” Ky rolled her eyes.

“Yeah I don’t understand that,” Tanner shook his head.

“It just means I’m going to do good and work hard,” Josh shrugged.

“You two are such a good couple,” Ky giggled. “You say you’re going to get greasy and Kirstie is greasy literally!”

“Well it proves we were meant to be together,” I replied.

“Whatever, just don’t get your grease on us!” Tanner laughed.

All of us started laughing after that. Tonight has been such a great night, I’ve had so much fun. I hope that there are more times like this to come.
♠ ♠ ♠
omg, so when i had my wisdom teeth out a couple weeks ago, on the third day i threw up and my mom's like, i think you should have something to eat and i'm like, alright i'll have some crackers only it hurt to chew so i was breaking them up into these tiny pieces and i was watching my dog skip and i was flat out bawling while i'm eating these little tiny crackers and holding ice on my cheek to try to keep the swelling down, it was kinda funny...kinda sad lol
but i really liked this chapter :D

everyone!