Don't You Ever Fear I'm Always Near

Master Makookoo

This past week I’ve gotten to spend so much time with Kylee. I’ve gotten to see her every day, that hasn’t happened since we lived under the same roof! I’ve loved every second of it though. She came to the garage every day and came with us to the race in Texas.

We got back yesterday afternoon and Josh and I get Mondays off so today Josh was going to come over but he wasn’t here yet. Kylee came over though and we started up a game of ping pong.

“Your forces are weak young seshwan,” Kylee said, quoting our favorite show to watch together, Drake and Josh.

“You will address me only as Master Makookoo,” I went on quoting with so many giggles coming out.

“Your ping is no match for my pong!” Kylee smiled.

“Well I’m going to be pingin’ and pongin’ all over the place!” I grinned.

“Hwyaaa!” She yelled as she served the ball.

“Whaa!” I shouted as I hit the ball back.

This went back and forth until we missed the ball from laughing so hard.

“I love Drake and Josh, I remember after we would get home from school you and I would always watch that together and sometimes have our Saturday Drake and Josh marathons,” Kylee reminisced.

“Yeah that was fun,” I smiled. “Kylee! Now that I have my Joshie you should get a boyfriend named Drake and we can have our Drake and Josh!”

“That would be so funny!” She giggled.

“No it wouldn’t because I’d never hear the end of it!” Josh groaned as he came in.

“Hi,” I smiled as I walked over and gave him a hug then he pressed our lips together.

“Hey sweetheart,” He smiled back. “You want a kiss too Kylee?” Josh sarcastically asked with a smile.

“Ew! I don’t want your icky JG germs,” She shuddered.

“I’ll take them,” I giggled.

“You can have them,” Ky rolled her eyes.

“Hey!” I said, trying to change the subject to something we could all do together. “We should go swim in the pool.”

“That’s a good idea,” Kylee smiled and Josh agreed. All of us got our swimsuits on and walked out to pool.

“This is a good look for you,” Josh lowly said as he wrapped his arms around me and rubbed his hands on my bare stomach and left lots of kisses on my neck.

“Oh spare me!” Ky groaned as she walked out.

“Oh just cover your eyes,” Josh teased. Kylee then stood there and put her hands on her hips and shook them back and forth while mumbling out what Josh had just said and mocked him.

“Can you two get along?” I asked.

“Nope,” they simultaneously said.

“He’s just too much fun to tease,” She said.

I rolled my eyes before letting go of Josh and jumping in the cool and crisp water.

”AH MY EYES!” Kylee yelled.

“What?” I asked as I swam over to the edge of the pool where Josh and Ky were still standing.

“Josh without his shirt on!” She whined.

“Hey! I have to see you in a bikini, that’s just as gross!” He battled.

“Well I like Josh with his shirt off. It’s a very good view,” I giggled while looking up at him.

Just then Kylee reached over and pushed Josh into the water making a big splash. Josh popped his head up and shook his head.

“You’re mean!” Josh snickered while swimming over next to me.

“YAY! You’re not greasy for the time being!” She giggled.

“Nope, he’s always greasy,” I giggled along with her.

“I feel so sorry for you,” Kylee shook her head before jumping in the water.

“I’m happy for you, now you don’t have a nerdy male Barbie,” I teased.

“He did look kind of like Ken,” Josh smiled.

“Well you’re just gross,” She rolled her eyes. “And you two are the greasy couple.”

“KYLEE!” I shouted.

“WHAT?” She shouted back.

“I DON’T KNOW!” I laughed loudly then started splashing her.

The three of us spent the rest of the afternoon playing in my pool. Everything we did turned into a competition…..or Kylee and Josh teasing each other. I didn’t mind that so much, most of the time it was really entertaining. I’m just glad they do like each other because if I have any power over it, my Joshie isn’t going anywhere anytime soon.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry, i had to include Drake and Josh, i love that show so much!!!! i can recite like every episode!

Ky, Kirstie, and Josh