Don't You Ever Fear I'm Always Near

I Found A Way

“Come in!” I called out to the person who was knocking at my door.

“Hey, gorgeous,” Josh smiled as he walked into my living room.

“I didn’t know you were coming over,” I said from my spot on the couch.

“Is this a bad time?” He asked me.

“No, I’m pleasantly surprised,” I beamed. “Oh my gosh, you brought me flowers?”

“Yeah, I know it’s pretty cliché but a pretty girl deserves pretty flowers,” Josh said with a little smile.

“You are so sweet. I love them, thank you Joshie,” I said as I gave him a big kiss on the lips then went to put my flowers in a vase.

“I love you,” He smiled as I walked back in the room.

“I love you too,” I told him. “But I’ll be right back.”

“Where are you going?” He questioned from his spot on the couch.

“You’ll see,” I smirked over my shoulder.

I went into my closet and started digging around. I found the short jean skirt that Kylee made me wear when I got that ’anonymous’ note and met Josh as the beach.

I slipped it on then went into the bathroom and put on some makeup and let my hair down from its ponytail and gently fell around my face. Once I was satisfied, I skipped down the stairs and walked in front of the couch.

“Wow, do you look hot!” Josh said. “Did you just do that for me?”

“Yes, I wanted to look good for you,” I said while placing myself in his lap and wrapped my arms around his neck while his snaked around my waist.

“You always look good for me. You’re always beautiful,” He told me while cupping my cheek. “But I do have to say that you look really sexy right now. I’ve hardly ever seen you in a skirt, I don’t care that you don’t wear them all the time but I think it’s really cute you wore one for me,” Josh seductively said next to my ear.

“You are being so cute tonight,” I giggled as he started kissing my neck.

“Well you’re being really attractive tonight,” He mumbled.

Josh left a trail of kisses from my jaw bone up to my ear which he started nibbling on making soft giggles come out of me. His hand gently grazed my leg and eventually came up to my skirt. He gently played with the fringe that was coming off but it made me get shivers down my spine.

I wrapped my arms tighter around his neck so I could be closer to him. My fingers curled his hair around my finger as he kept on kissing me. Both of us were completely in the moment until a knock on the door interrupted us. I started to get up but Josh stopped me.

“They’ll go away,” He whispered dangerously close to my lips then pressed them together.

“But if they’re at the door it may be important,” I sadly said, not wanting to leave Josh’s arms.

“But it might not be,” Josh smirked.

“I better see who it is anyway, when they’re gone we can pick up right where we left off, baby,” I smiled as I pecked his lips then got up. Josh let out a loud groan and pouted on the couch but I continued my journey to the door.

As I opened it my dark brown eyes met the weepy blue eyes gaze of my sister. She immediately walked in and I embraced her in a hug. I knew something was obviously wrong and I assumed it to be something with Tanner. That seems to be the only thing that can get her this upset.

“Tanner c..called me,” She choked out through her tears.

“Come here, Ky,” I softly said as we parted from our hug but I put my arm around her and led her into the living room. Once she spotted Josh her uncontrollable sobs lessened to silent tears streaming down her cheeks. She looked at him, then looked at me and saw my attire.

“I’m sorry, did I interrupt something?” She asked while sniffling back her tears.

“No you didn’t, it’s fine,” I smiled as we plopped down on the couch.

“I’m still sorry, I just….didn’t want to be alone and you were the only one who’d understand,” she gently said.

“Kylee,” I cooed. “You don’t need to be sorry, I’m glad you came to me. I will understand just tell me what happened.”

“Hold on, I’ll get out of here and let you two have your time,” Josh said while getting up.

“Okay, love you baby. Thanks for the flowers,” I told him.

“Love you too,” he weakly smiled before leaving. Aw, I could tell my Joshie was a little disappointed. He tried to have a romantic night for us but….right now my sister is a lot more important and he knows that and understands, which is part of the reason I love him so much.

“Okay, now spill,” I smiled at her and got the corners of her mouth to come up a little bit.

“Well Tanner called me,” she started, biting her lip as she tried to keep her tears in. “And he said that he missed me.”

“Do you believe him?” I asked her while lacing our fingers together to try to tell her that I was here for her.

“I do,” she softly said. “But I told him that I didn’t miss him,” she went on in a softer tone.

“Was that the truth?” I gently questioned.

“…no,” She sighed. “He asked me to give him another chance but I just don’t know if I can, he hurt me so much.”

“Kylee, one time I heard that sometimes when a person breaks your heart, that they’re the only one who can fix it again,” I told her. “But sometimes they’re the person that could never fix it no matter how hard they try. I think you have to decide which one of those people Tanner is.”

“I don’t know,” she bawled.

“It’s okay Kylee,” I tried to reassure her while pulling her into a long hug.

Once we parted a very long time later I looked at her and gave her a smile that she tried to return but it didn’t work very well.

“I never thought that it’d be so simple but, I found a way, I found a way,” I started singing the theme song to Drake and Josh.

“And I always thought I’d be too crazy but, I found a way, I found a way,” she kept on singing, making her smile start to show up.

“If you open up your mind,” I loudly sang with the biggest smile.

“It’s gonna take some time to realize, but if you look inside I’m sure you’ll find. Over your shoulder you know that I told you I’d always be picking you up when your down, so just turn around,” we both finished before starting to laugh.

I love my sister and I just hope that she can choose who Tanner can be for her: the one who fixes her heart or the one that would make it worse.
♠ ♠ ♠
okay i'm sorry i always have these hilarious videos to show you guys but i feel it's my duty when i come across something that makes me laugh so hard i cry to share it with you guys sooooo one more! It's really funny, maybe not as funny as the last one with the micky mouse club kid but still, really funny! adorable kid singing to Barry Manolow with the funniest facial expressions!

Kylee and Kirstie

Ky are you watching these videos? because you should!!! i watched yourdorky Lukie ones! haha :D

Comments???