Don't You Ever Fear I'm Always Near

Foust Has His Own Secretary Now

I was chilling at my house today. I was going to take it easy and give Kirstie and her Joshie some time to themselves. Tanner didn’t know my game plan for the day… maybe I should have told him. He had other things on his mind.

“You’re not doing anything today are you?” he asked once I answered my front door after he rang the doorbell.

“Well, it depends,” I countered, eyeing him sideways.

“Come with me,” he said, getting that adorable little sparkle in his eyes.

“Where?” I asked,being drug against my will!

He didn’t answer me. He just led me to his car and started driving. As he kept his little foot on the go pedal, he still wouldn’t tell me! The sun was starting to sit though. This calmed me a little.Along with holding his hand.

When he stopped, we were… at our practice track for Rally. I shot a look over at him, but he just smiled and got out. His Trailer was here… mine wasn’t. What is he doing?

“Tan…” I started as I followed him… on top of his trailer.

He just looked back and smiled that gorgeous little grin. I went on to try and get more out of him, but he just kept looking at me. After a few more seconds, he moved to the side to reveal a little picnic sat up. Aw, he’s so cute.

“Baby,” I cooed while wrapping my arms around him tightly.

“It’s not too cheesy is it?” he asked with a cute smile in his voice.

“I love it,” I grinned up at him before kissing his lips softly.

Once we parted, we shared another smile before we sat down and had this cute little dinner together. It was so adorable! He was adorable the whole night. I’m so glad he came and got me.

As the night went on, we stayed right where we were and watched the stars. I was floating all night. Pretty, shining stars, Tanner’s gorgeous eyes, and his yummy kisses will do that to any girl.

“I need to tell you a secret,” he whispered in my ear after we had parted from one of our many kisses.

“I can keep a secret if you can keep me guessing,” I teased, quoting one of my favorite songs.

I got a cute little eye roll form him though. I loved it. I even reached up to kiss his nose, eventually making him smile.

“What’s your secret?” I asked, whispering into his ear.

I felt goose bumps come over his arms. It made me giggle and kiss his cheek softly, wanting him to go on.

“I love you,” he countered.

My eyes darted up to his so quickly. But my smile pushed its way through, making his shine through. This dazzling sparkle came over his eyes as he brought his hand up to cup my cheek. I felt it burn with a shade of red as I reached up to hold onto it.

“I love you too, Tanner,” I smiled, causing his to grow even more before he pressed those luscious lips against mine.

“Wait!” he said suddenly, pulling away quickly.

I looked at him oddly as he dug into his pocket. I had to roll my eyes. He’s such a cute nerd.

“I got too excited. I got you something,” he said cutely while holding out a black velvet box.

I didn’t take it. I didn’t want to know what was in it. He chuckled at my actions and opened it for me. Peaking out was the most beautiful ring. I let out a gasp once I saw it.

“Tan,” I finally spoke as he took the gorgeous thing out and took a hold of my right hand.

“I always wanted to know what it felt like to care about someone like I do for you. And now that I feel it and know it’s never going away, I wanted to give you something that represents how much I… love you,” he sweetly said while sliding the beautiful ring onto my finger.

“Tanner, you’re going to make me cry,” I pouted while dabbing the corner of my eyes.

“No, no more tears,” he smiled while holding me tightly against him.

“They’re happy tears though,” I assured him, nuzzling my way into his chest. “Can we go cuddle now?” I asked, changing gears.

“I hope cuddling is code for sharing lots and lots of kisses,” he smirked in the cutest way.

“Maybe… if you’re lucky,” I taunted right back while rubbing his arms.

He smiled before pressing his lips against mine gently. After we shared a little breathless moment, we climbed down from his trailer and plopped into his car. The whole way to my house, all I could do was smile and look at my ring… that my Tanny gave me.

Once we reached our destination, he carried me all the way up to my room. Giggles came out of me with each and every step. By the time he laid me onto my bed and slowly hovered over me, I was beyond happy.

“I love you, Tanner Foust,” I smiled while draping my arms loosely around his neck.

“I love you too, Kylee Jacobson,” he grinned back, but adding kisses to my neck.

This night has been so amazing. For not having anything planned, it turned out so exciting. I got my man… and a stunning ring for that amazing man.

In the morning, his phone woke us up. He groaned and tried nuzzling his nose into the crook of my neck. It made me giggle and reach across him to get it. Once I saw who it was, I had to roll my eyes before I answered it myself.

“Tanner Foust’s phone. This is Kylee Jacobson speaking,” I smiled from seeing Tanner’s cute dimples form and his grip tighten around me gently.

“Foust has his own secretary now huh?” Brian Deegan’s voice rattled through my brain.

“I am his loving girlfriend thank you very much,” I shot back, hearing his chuckle on the other end.

“Well, would Foust and the future Foust like to come and ride around the Rally track for a little bit… or is drifting too much of a distraction?” he teased.

“Oh, we’ll be there. You just wait, Deegan. You’ll be sorry you invited this chick,” I shot back, feeling my competitiveness come over me.

“Bring it, Jacobson,” he countered.

I just rolled my eyes and said goodbye before my mouth started rambling off. I didn’t have time to share yummy kisses with Tanner. I had to whoop on Brian Deegan. That boy’s asking for it!
♠ ♠ ♠
omg, Kirstie, I do too!and from my hour of watching Tanner videos, so does he! haha

Ky & Tanny

comment?