Don't You Ever Fear I'm Always Near

That’s Mrs. Cocky To You, Buster

Josh Grant… is an idiot! I knew this before, but it just confirmed it today. Like your girlfriend is going to go and hang all over one of your friends right in front of you. I wanted to bit his head off so badly!But… Tanner’s lips were distracting.

“I’m so mad at your boyfriend right now,” I shot at Kirstie once he went to do… his JG thing.

“He’s just…” she tried to think of something, but she couldn’t.

“I would have punched him,” I countered while crossing my arms.

“Nice to know I’m in a non-abusive relationship,” Tanner added.

“This doesn’t involved you, Tanner,” I shot at him playfully.

“He’s a guy. He’s going to think that way,” he piped in.

“So, they’re just marking their territory? Nice to know I’m your property,” I teased him.

“I didn’t mean that,” he groaned while letting his head fall back, but there was a smile starting to tease its way across his lips.

“But seriously. He’s acting like you can’t have guy friends and that bothers me!” I complained.

“He doesn’t act like that…” she tried to convince me.

“Oh wait… you can’t have cute guy friends. I’m surprised he lets you talk to my Tanny,” I smiled over at him.

He looked so adorable right now. He was in that nice fitting shirt and jeans like I stated before, but he shoved a cute pair of aviators over his gorgeous eyes. He looked yummy. I wanted to kiss him so badly with each passing second, but… we’re in public!Darn it!

“You know what? I’m going to go talk to Wil,” I said while making it to my feet.

“Why?” Kirstie and Tanner asked at the same time.

“To get it out of him that he doesn’t like you. You were just helping and he just has a flirty personality, so there!” I replied while still walking away.

“Ky, you don’t have to do anything. Josh is fine now,” she sighed, but I left.

Wil Hahn was in my sights and I’m talking to this moto boy to prove the stupid moto boy wrong. I bet his brain got rattled from all those times he smacked his head. I mean he does it on a weekly basis. It would sure explain an awful lot.

“Kylee Jacobson… at a moto race. What has blessed the motocross world with your presence?” he smiled brightly as I walked over.

“Have to support the sister. She supports me to no end, so I try to make it out to as many as I can,” I replied.

“Ah, Kirstie’s your sister right? Mean… you’re both gorgeous. I see the resemblance,” he grinned.

“Watch it, bud. BF right over there,” I countered, pointing over my shoulder at a grinning Tanner. He even added a cute little wave. He’s so dorky, but oh so adorable.

“Wow, what has the world come to? I can’t give a gorgeous girl a compliment?” he asked in a playful offensive way.

“Well, I’m flatter, but I didn’t come hear for a random guy to compliment. I get all of the from my drifting boy,” I told him.

Drifting? You’re wasting those good looks on a guy that drives a car… what a shame,” he snickered while shaking his head.

“You’re digging yourself a hole here, buddy,” I told him, starting to really not like his little flirty remarks.

“Hey, you came over here. What was I supposed to think?” he smirked, making me roll my eyes behind my sunglasses.

“Do you… like my sister?” I asked, looking at him sideways.

“What? Me? No. I mean, she’s a beautiful girl… and smart. It’s sexy actually that she can do what she does, but she’s Josh’s girl and I’m going to respect,” he replied while keeping his eyes on mine.

“You sure? You can tell me, Wil, just between us. I won’t tell anyone,” I went on.

“No, I promise,” he smiled.

“Cause you can tell me. I’m good at keeping secrets. What if she were single?” I pressed.

“Whoa, what with the twenty question?” he chuckled.

“I’m trying to decide if you’re just a flirty guy, or you like my sister,” I said while crossing my arms.

“Miss cocky,” he snickered.

“That’s Mrs. Cocky to you, buster,” I shot at him, making us both laugh. “Good luck, Wil,” I went on before walking away.

“Thanks… Good luck at your… car racing thing,” he replied, making me roll my eyes.

I walked right back over to Josh’s pit and stood right in front of him with my hands on my hips. He looked at me with a confused look on his face. I so wanted to slap him! It took everything I had not to.

“You owe my sister an apology,” I told him.

“For what?” he asked, wrinkling his face up even more.

“Wil Hahn does not like your girlfriend and is not trying to steal her from you,” I explained.

“That’s why you were over there? Are you kidding me right now?” he asked while rubbing his hands over his face.

“I’m not hearing any sorrys,” I tried to push him.

“Come here, baby,” he smiled while opening his arms for his girlfriend.

Of course she went right into his arms. As he was saying how sorry he was, Tanner came over and tugged on my waist until we both fell back into his chair.

“You’re such a good sister,” he said while running his hand up my thigh, ending at my hip.

“I try,” I smirked with our lips teasingly close to each other’s.

“Love you,” he countered with his lips brushing against mine, making this wave of electric come over me.

“I love you too,” I smiled while bringing my hand to the back of neck before he pressed his lips against mine.

I love moments like this. Ok, yes Josh is making out with my sister only a few feet away, but… everyone’s happy and so in love. It’s such a beautiful thing. But my Tanny is the most gorgeous thing. Kirstie can have her greasy moto boy. I’ll take my nerdy drifter any day.
♠ ♠ ♠
lol you are pretty crazy...I mean.... you like this moto racers named Josh Grant... what's crazier than that? lol jk :D

commnet?