Don't You Ever Fear I'm Always Near

There’s Nothing Wrong

Josh and I were hanging out on our day off at my parents track. The two of us were cuddling while we watched all the people who came here to ride today.

“Have you even taken that off?” Josh asked while pointing to the heart necklace that he gave me and was hanging around my neck.

“Nope,” I shook my head and made my P pop loudly. “I love it.”

“I love you,” He cutely said while nudging me.

“I love you,” I replied while pecking his lips. This turned into a whole series of playfully kisses that Josh seemed to be enjoyed a lot.

“No,” Josh whined as I pulled away. “Your Joshie wants kisses.”

“Well my Joshie is going to have to come catch me,” I giggled as I got up and ran away.

Josh quickly caught up to me and threw me over his shoulder.

”Josh!” I squealed through laughter as he walked toward the garage with me still over his shoulder. “Put me down!”

“Oh you like it,” He teased.

“Actually, your butt looks really cute from this view,” I giggled out. Josh always wears those slightly baggy jeans that make his butt look so cute. Whenever Josh runs he always kind of sticks his butt out too, Kylee teases him but I find it adorable.

“So does your,” Josh responded while lightly whacking my butt.

“Seriously though Josh, the blood is starting to rush to my head and I’m getting dizzy,” I told him.

“I bet I could make you dizzy,” He lowly said next to my ear once he put me down.

“Try,” was all I said before he passionately pressed his lips to mine.

As our kiss deepened Josh’s tattooed arms locked tightly around my waist while mine came around his neck.

“Wow,” was all I could say once we parted.

Josh just smiled and gave me one more little kiss before we walked into the garage together. The two of us just cuddled and chatted until a familiar face appeared.

“Wil!” I smiled as I got up to hug him. “What are you doing here?”

“Well I came to practice but there’s something wrong with my bike. Your dad told me you were in here and I was wondering if you could take a look at it,” He explained.

“Yeah, sure,” I told him.

“Was I interrupting something?” Wil asked once he saw Josh.

“Well actually-“ Josh started but I cut him off.

“No, it’s fine,” I pressed.

I sat down and looked over the bike meticulously for over a half an hour. I could tell Josh was getting impatient but he’d get kisses later. Wil needs my help right now.

“Wil, there’s nothing wrong,” I told him.

“Yes there is!” he whined.

“Fine,” I playfully groaned. “I’ll check again.”

Wil came over and helped me look but he really wasn’t any help, it just took longer to explain everything to him but I didn’t mind.

“See, nothing wrong,” I stated a few hours later.

“Okay, well thanks for looking,” He brightly smiled.

“No problem,” I smiled back before he rode off.

I walked over to Josh who was cuddled up in the chair sleeping. Aww, how adorable. I cuddled up without waking him and left a soft kiss on his nose. I sure do love that guy.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments?

Wil, Joshie boy and Kirstie