Don't You Ever Fear I'm Always Near

WAIT!

“Baby, ready to go?” Josh asked as he poked his head into the garage.

“Yeah,” I smiled as I got up from the bike.

“Okay, let’s go,” He said before scooping me who was loudly giggling, in his arms and toward his truck.

”WAIT!” I yelled.

“What?” He quickly asked, thinking there was something wrong.

“I left my heart necklace in the garage,” I pouted.

Josh rolled his eyes but still had a smile on his face as he put me down and I ran back into the garage and securing it around my neck.

“Okay I’m ready,” I grinned as I got in the truck.

“Love you,” He cutely said once we were driving and he removed one of his hands to come over and rub my knee.

“Love you too,” I said while lacing our fingers together and placing a kiss on his hand.

When we arrived Kylee and Tanner weren’t there yet. I got out and leaned up against the truck and as Josh hopped out he sent the cutest little grin over to me.

“What?” I asked him.

“Nothing, you just look really really adorable,” He told me.

“Aw, you’re more adorable,” I cooed as he walked over to me and locked his arms around me waist. We started sharing playful kisses but they eventually got a little more heated….of course that was right when Tanner and Kylee arrived. She went in to put her suit on while Josh and I slipped ours on outside.

“Tanner said you guys were taking us around the track,” I beamed with excitement as Kylee came out.

“I think the Scion is calling Kirstie’s name,” Tanner smirked over at Ky who was sending him a look.

“Why am I suddenly scared?” I questioned as I looked at the two of them.

“Well, he hasn’t won two championships back to back for nothing,” Ky grinned while adding a kiss to his cheek.

“And on my way to a third,” He cockily smiled.

“Not if I can help it,” Kylee chuckled as she crossed her arms to add authority.

“Come on, Kirsite. We’ll get you strapped in… Ky, take it easy on Josh. It’s his first time in a car with you. Don’t make him regret it,” Tanner said to Kylee.

Kylee still doesn’t seem to be very happy with Josh. She said that she still doesn’t like what he did but I’ve forgiven him. Josh thought he was doing the right thing and later realized he wasn’t so he came back and apologized. I don’t see what’s so wrong with that but….I love him.so I’m biased.

“Tanner,” I said right before we were about to go.

“Yeah?” he asked.

“I just got back with my boyfriend and I love him so…. Please don’t kill me,” I snickered.

“I’ll try,” He smiled.

I had so much fun going around the track. It freaked me out a while ago when Kylee first took me but now it’s just straight up fun going that fast. I bet Josh loved it, he’s a moto rider, how could he not?

“I so thought you were going to smack the wall going into that last corner,” Tanner laughed as all of us were getting out of the cars.

Tanner and Kylee went on to have their moment but I made my way over to Josh. I gave him a smile as he was slowly climbing out of the car.

When he got out, Josh took off his helmet and ran a shaky hand through his hair while he breathed heavily.

“Josh, are you ok?” I questioned to him, getting nervous.

He didn’t reply, he just stood there shaking and it freaked me out! apparently it did the same to Kylee because she came rushing over to him.

“What’s wrong?” She asked with worry in her voice.aww she does like my joshie.

“I don’t know,” Josh sighed.

“Come on,” Kylee ordered as she tugged on his tattooed arm and made him sit down. “Babe, can you get him some water?” She questioned to Tanner.

When he came back Josh slowly drank the water as Kylee was kneeling in front of him and I rubbed my hand on his shoulder.

“Josh, just try and breathe slowly. You’ll be fine,” Kylee reassured him while rubbing his knee. It was the cutest thing! I wanted to let out an ‘aww’ but I managed to keep it in.

After a couple minutes Josh’s adrenaline had gone down and all of his shaking stopped. It made me breath a little easier. Kylee went into her trailer but I followed her in there, she’s not getting away that easy!

“What’s up?” She questioned as I plopped down next to her on the couch.

“You like Joshie again don’t you, Kylee?” I said in a sing song voice as I gently nudged her.

“No…” Kylee shot back at me.

“Aw, Ky,” I beamed while hugging her tightly. “It’s ok. You can like him. I actually want you to like him, but… as long as you like your Tanny more,” I giggled.

“Ew, I could never like anyone more than my Tanny!” She replied while standing up.

She spun around and brought her hands up to her hips. Kylee tried glaring at me but it just didn’t work. Tanner came up behind her and put his arms around her making her let out a squeal of shock.

“And I could never like anyone more than my Kylee,” Tanner said while kissing her neck.Oh gag me!

My smile spread out as Josh walked inside and sat next to me while draping an arm around my shoulders. I leaned into him and rested my head on his shoulder while he gave me a kiss on the top of the head.

I love my Joshie so much. I think Kylee does too, it just may take longer for her to realize it.
♠ ♠ ♠
*sighs* Josh is so cute...

Joshie boy and Kirstie