Don't You Ever Fear I'm Always Near

These Poor Boys

My weekend with Tanner has been more than amazing. I had no idea that guy could get any cuter. It seemed like everything he did got him a kiss or a hug. But now, we have to go back to Riverside. I was ready to get back and tell my family the exciting news, but… I loved being here with my Tanny.

“Did you tell my parents you were asking me?” I asked as we were on the plane, heading back to So Cal.

“I asked your dad for permission, so I’m assuming they got the hint, but aren’t completely sure. You haven’t called and told anyone?” he asked, looking down at me with his forehead wrinkled up.

“Nope, I was too busy being focused on you,” I smiled before leaving a soft kiss on his nose.

He smiled and returned my kiss. A little later, the plane landed and we were on our way to my parents’ house. I was excited! I know my parents don’t know Tanner too much, but he’s a sweet guy. They seemed to want to get to know him when he had dinner with them before we started dating.

When Tanner pulled into their drive, I noticed Josh’s truck was here too. I didn’t think anything of this. He’s probably talking about his dirt bike thing with Kirstie. Oh, well. That’s one less trip Tanner and I have to make to tell her.

The second I burst into the door, I started yelling for everyone. They were all in the living room, looking at me like I was insane!I kind of am… I’m marrying a Rockstar sponsored athlete when I drive for Monster! But I’m so happy right now.

“Check this out!” I grinned while flashing my ring off to everyone.

My mom said aw and came over to give Tanner and I a hug. Once she pulled away, I was almost tackled to the ground by Kirstie. She squealed so loud, making me think I was going to lose my hearing! Once we parted, she showed off her own sparkling ring. I was so happy for her, but only one thing came out of my mouth.

“Oh my gosh… I’m going to have a greasy brother-in-law!” I groaned, making my parents and Tanner cracked up. Kirstie and Josh didn’t find it that funny.

“Well… I’m going to have a… nerd for my brother-in-law so,” she replied, sticking her tongue out after she spoke.

“Is that supposed to be an insult? I think Ky loves that I’m a little nerdy,” Tanner grinned, hooking his arm around my shoulders. I smiled and relaxed against him.

“I love your nerdy-ness, baby,” I smiled before kissing his lips quickly.

“Ah! Mom, we should plan double weddings!” Kirstie started in, breaking my gaze from my gorgeous man’s.

“No! I am not sharing a wedding date with that… thing!” I replied, not even being able to form words to call Josh right now. Greasy does not even cut it!

“Aw, Ky, be nice. That would be so cute though. You two always talked about that when you were little,” my mom just had to add as Tanner and I came around to sit on the couch… away from the greasy couple who were on the love seat across from us.

“Aw, that’s so cute,” Tanner had to add, making me roll my eyes.

“I was twelve! And thought I was going to marry Nikki Sixx from Mötley Crüe,” I shot back, making Tanner erupt in a fit of chuckles.

“Well… you got Ken,” Kirstie added

“You know… he does kind of look like Ken,” Josh added, eyeing my man way too much for my liking.

“No, he doesn’t! He looks like Tanner Foust! And it’s sexy,” I shot at both of them.

“Ky, most girls would take that as a compliment when their guy is called that. Most girls find Ken as their ideal guy. Remember? Kirstie used to say that’s who she was going to marry,” my dad piped in.

How could I forget about that?” I grinned over at her.

“Don’t you dare flip that around how I think you’re going to flip it around,” she replied while adding a finger point.

“See, Tanner’s just that adorable,” I smiled while hooking an arm around my man’s middle.

“Look how red, Tanner turned,” my mom just had to point out.

I smiled up at him just before he tried to hide his face in the crook of my neck. My poor baby.

“Aw, you guys embarrassed my Tanny,” I cooed while gently rubbing the back of his neck.

Everyone got a good chuckle out of this. Aw, poor thing. I left a kiss on the top of his head before he lifted it up, showing off his still red face.

“I’ve never seen him that red,” I said while looking at him to catch his smile.

“Maybe we should make a new game: how red can we make Tanner Foust with Ken doll comments,” Kirstie said.

“How about we make a game to see how clean we can get Josh… but then again I wouldn’t want to touch him, so that was an all around bad idea,” I countered.

“Will you two ever quit?” our dad sighed.

“No,” both Kirstie and I said at the same time while crossing our arms. We’re so sisters… it’s actually scary.

“You two better have life insurance,” our dad added.

“HEY!” Kirstie and I shot at them at the same time.

“These poor boys,” our mother just had to pipe in, making Josh and Tanner let out a chuckle.

I poutedlike I always do, but Tanner reached over and pulled me against him causing me to smile. As he left a soft kiss on the top of my head, he whispered that he loved me. I love this man.

So, it looks like the Jacobsons are going to have two more additions to the family.One of them, I’m not too sure I want to calm as my brother-in-law. But it seems like everyone’s happy and that’s all I could ever ask for… and my Tanner. He makes me the happiest… and I can’t wait to start my life with him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Soo... Kirstie and I have been working the sequel to this... and it's awesome!!! lol I can't wait for you guys to read it!

Ky & Tannerwho Aly agrees is cuter than Josh :P haha

comment?