Rose of Despair

Goodbye Cheater

Okay maybe its another Harry."
"When is your prefect duty over?" the female asked.
*That is also a prefect.*
"Harry James Potter you are such a loser!"
*that has the same name as my boyfriend?* Tori thought trying hard to stay in denial. In denial that her boyfriend who she loves and cares for is cheating on her!!!
*Okay im just pathetic now!* she thought before slowly walking back toward the door.
"Aclarar." she whispered which means to clarify (made the spell up). As she said the spell the door turned invisible so she can see who is inside but they cant see her. Tori her hand quickly to her mouth in shock. There stood Harry with his arms around Ginny in the middle of the classroom.
Tori stood there not sure if she should interupt them or just walk away and leave them be. She did neither.
She decided to stay and see what else happens.
"Ginny I cant do this." Harry said releasing her from his arms, and began pacing back and forth.
"Then leave her Harry." Ginny said with a worried look on her face. You know that look that all hope is lost? Yep thats the one she had on.
"I cant, I really do love her....I..I shouldnt have agreed to see you." he said about to walk out the door.
"But...but I still love you." she said looking like she was about to scream at him.Harry looked at her then to the ground.
"Ginny I cant, I promised Tori..."
"But you promised me too!" she said with tears that are teasing to fall. Harry stared at her sadly, then sighed.
"I...I dont know what to do"
"Harry, Tori is an amazing person but how do you think that makes me feel watching you hold onto her knowing that should have been me!?"
"Ginny, I had to leave you, I didnt expect to fall for anyone...I made a mistake on breaking up with you." he whispered.
Ginny looked up at him with a weak smile.
"But I dont regret it." he said looking away.
Tori didnt know if she should be happy or angry at this.
"You cant just leave me here Harry." Ginny said in a whisper it was almost unable to hear.
"Im sorry Ginny."
"Please Harry!" she said holding onto a near by desk for support as tears rolled down her face. Harry shook his head sadly.
"Harry, I love you with all of my heart and I always will, but watching you show your love to someone else is breaking me! And im suppose to act like im okay with it all because you chose one of the most amazing girls I know!! But I cant! I cant pretend anymore!" she yelled before giving in and sinking to the ground. Harry then put his arms around to comfort her.
Tori stared at the two from the other side of the door, a feeling of pain and guilt flowing through her.
"I..I didnt mean to." she whispered. Tori continued to watch them.
How can two girls be in love with the same guy?? Or better yet, how can that guy be in love with two girls?
Harry started to wipe away Ginny's tears which didnt help for she continued to cry.
"Okay Ginny." he said sighing. Tori stared at him wide-eyed in disbelief. Tori shook her head slowly backing away from the door.
Oh how she hoped that this was all a dream, or maybe a spell, anything but reality!!
"I love you Ginny."
Tori let those painful words sting her. Just as she was about to walk away she looked up one last time, instantly regretting it. She watched the guy she fell for lean down and kiss someone else.
No the world didnt shake or crack in two, neither did fireballs fall from the sky burning everything, and No the heavens didnt crash down and crumble to the ground....But to one girl standing at the opposite side of the door felt as if all those happened. Deciding that was enough to bare Tori quickly ran from the door, and for the first time in so many years, tears rolled down her olive green eyes, Anger then started to build up within her with every step she took away from them.
She ended up exactly where he desperately needed to be, the one place she felt free, the Astronomy Tower high about the castle. Tori suddenly crumppled to the floor, letting her tears drip.
"YOU ARE EVERYTHING I DREAMED OF"
The wind began to blow faster, creating the sounds of the rustling trees.
"I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU."
Tori angrily slammed her hands to the stone floor repeatedly.
"I LOVE YOU TOO MUCH TO LET YOU GO."
Suddenly rain started to poar soaking whatever her tears didnt. Tori stayed on her hands and knees, trying to catch her breath.
Harry's voice continued to linger in her head. All the lies he made her believe, the stupid lines she fell for. She closed her eyes gripping onto the ground as she tried to remove the lies from her head.
"How could he do this?" she whispered. Tori didnt care about the thunder that over powered her cries, or the lightning that was bright enough to make people witness this scene.
"I LOST ALL FEELINGS FOR HER THE DAY WE STARTED GOING OUT."
Tori looked up at the sky, it was no longer beautiful but angry, as if it was her poaring out to the world.
"WHEN I WAS WITH HER YOU DIDNT COME TO MY THOUGHTS"
Tori tried to focus on the pain that was tingling through her body. The feeling she never planned on experiencing, her heart ripping apart.
The wind was so strong at the moment that her wet hair was flying around as if it wasnt even touched with rain. Tori then closed her eyes again desperately trying to mentaly destroy Harry's words as it continues to hurt her. Suddenly she felt herself stand to her feet and placed in warm arms.
"AND THAT ACTUALLY MADE ME HAPPY TO KNOW THAT THERE IS SOMEONE ELSE THAT GOT RID OF THE THOUGHTS OF YOU."
Furious Tori began to hit the person that held onto her. But they didnt let go, they continued to hold her, not caring if a storm was occuring around them. Then the words that hurt her the most.
"I LOVE YOU GINNY."
"Make is stop." she whispered, her voice sounding scratchy. She stopped hitting and began taking deep breaths. Relieved that it wasnt Harry's scent she smelled as she held onto the person. Tori could have sworn that when she was being lifeted she saw dark brown hair and blue eyes. Taking deep breaths helped her calm down. As she did so did the thunder and lightning. Her breath was now steady and so was the wind. No longer was it rough but cold yet gentle. Soon enough her tears stopped falling, and the rain calmed down as well before slowly disappearing.
She no longer heard Harrys words, no more pain. She looked up hoping to see her phantom.

"Draco?" she whispered, looking up at him.
♠ ♠ ♠
I would really love to hear what you all think of this story!