Status: Back in action =) No more writers block

Field of Unforgivable mistakes

Chapter 3

Chapter 3
Alexis's POV

Everyone was dropped off at the proper homes after the carnival. I, unlike everyone else, had the option of crashing at Zacky’s apartment, so obviously I took it. As soon as we got into his apartment I stripped out of my clothes and puled on a pair of Zacky’s boxers and one of his tee shirts. He stood in the doorway laughing at me.

“What Zacky? Can’t a girl want to change into Batman boxers for bed instead of skinny jeans?” I asked raising an eyebrow. He laughed and then pulled down his pants. Then he took off his shirt. With only his boxers on he picked me up and carried me to his bed. He sat on top of me, and began tickeling me. When he was done he kissed my forehead.

“You don’t know how hott you look in my clothes,” he whispered to me and pulled the covers over us. “Goodnight Alex,” he said and shut off the light.

“Goodnight Zachary,” I said and kissed his cheek. He chuckled. Before I knew it I fell asleep in Zacky’s arms, and my fish named Monster was in his fish bowl on Zack’s dresser.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning I woke up to my cell phone vibrating. I checked the caller ID and noticed that it was my mom who was calling me. I groaned and pressed the ignore button and then turned off my phone. I didn’t want to deal with her. Her and I never got along, we just didn’t understand each other. I guess you could say as a teenager I was really rebelious towards her. She also didnt like any of my friends, well except for Matt. Even though I’m now 24 she’s always bugging us how good of a couple we would be and how cute of children would look.

I groaned and got out of Zacky’s bed. I went through his clothes and got out a pair of basketball shorts and an Avenged Sevenfold tee shirt. Then I tip toed to the bathroom to take a shower. I washed away all the dirt and farm smell from the carnival. I loved the country, I wish I could be there every day.

It’s so relaxing and peaceful. I think it would be so amazing. Maybe once I finish saving up for a new car I’ll buy myself a house in the country, but I’d be afraid to loose my close friends. The Avenged boys that I grew up with, and love so much.

I think too much when I’m in the shower. That’s the time when I do my life changing decisions.

I got out of the shower and quickly changed into Zack’s clothes. Then I pulled out his hair dryer and straightener and began doing my hair.

“Alex, you make me look like such a girl,” he said making me gasp and turn around. He just smiled, standing in the doorway, enjoying that he scared me. Damn boys get so much humor out of scaring a girl. It pisses me off.

“Zackaria, you ARE a girl!” I joked, but with a serious face. He looked taken aback. I smiled, and brushed past him as I left the bathroom. I headed into the kitchen only to find a sink and counter full of dirty dishes and Zack’s clothes all over the kitchen as well. When I walked into the living room is was covered in papers.

“Sorry about the mess, we’ve been writing a lot trying to write a cd.” Zack said. I nodded my head in understanding. I’d end up cleaning his place later. “Let go somewhere,” he suggested as he pulled me out the door. It was pouring out.

“Um lets go to my place,” I said and ran in to get my things before heading back out and climbed into Zack’s car. Then we were on our way to my place. Before we got there we had to make a quick stop first.