Status: Back in action =) No more writers block

Field of Unforgivable mistakes

Chapter 24

Alex's Point of View:

I drove to gerard's house but sat in the car contimplating on what to do. I didn't want to do the wrong thing especailly in reaction to something Zachary Baker did. It wouldn't be fair to Gerard, even though I hold feelings for him.

I groaned and let my head hit the stearing wheel, and cursed under my breath as the horn sounded. A few moments later my phone began ringing and Gerard's name flashed against the screen. I closed my eyes and leaned back against the seat. What was I going to do? I had to make up my mid before I hurt anyone, and someone was bound to get hurt.

I didn't want to forgive Zack, even though I really didn't have anything to be mad at him for. We weren't dating so it's not like he cheated on me, but I like him so much and I feel betrayed, because I thought he felt the same way about me. I guess I was wrong on that guess.

A knocking on the car window startled me, but I looked up to see a worried Gerard. I sighed, and unlocked the doors. Well here goes nothing I thought to myself. He opened the door and slipped into the passenger seat.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

"Zack," I said looking fown.

"What did that asshole do? I swear I'll kill him," he said anger evident in his voice. I looked at him and grabbed his hand to calm him down. He looked at me with soft eyes. "What did he do?" he repeated.

"He slept with his ex girlfriend while on tour..." I trailed off. Gerard pulled away quickly, and I was hurt by his action. Then he got out of the car and slammed his door shut. Did I do something wrong? The next thing I knew gerard had my door open and he was pulling me into his arms.

"Come inside," he said before letting me go. I reached into the car for my keys, bag, and phone before shutting the door and heading into the house. He put his hand on the small of my back and lead me inside.

I put my things on the living room coffee table before Gee picked me up bridal style and carried me to his room. He set me down, before pulling back the covers and motioned for me to crawl in. Once I did he tucked me in, kissed my forehead, shut the light off and left the room to sleep in the guest room.

I inhailed his scent, cigarettes and his cologne, that was on the blanket that I pulled up to my face to get more comfortable, but I couldn't seem to fall asleep. After laying in his bed for what felt like hours I got out and went in search of him. When he wasn't in the guest room I began to panic until I noticed that the back door was slightly ajar. I went outside to see him smoking, but I didn't say anything for him to know that I was standing there watching him. When he finished he dropped the stick onto the ground and put it out with his shoe.

He turned around and jumped slightly, and ran a hand through his black hair.

"I thought you were sleeping Alex," he spoke.

"I couldn't fall asleep," I said shyly. He held open his arms which I ran into and burried myself in. After a while I looked up at him to see that he was watching me, so I moved my hands from around his waist to his cheeks and brought his lips crashing down onto mine.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took so long to update! =( I had my license test on tuesday, and I PASSED! =D
Anyways I've forgotten about my summer reading for English so I've been trying to get that done, but I'll try to update quicker next time!

What did you guys think of this chapter? Comment please!
Who should Alex choose? Should she forgive Zacky, or try things with Gerard?
Who should appear next in the story? ;)

I'd really love to hear from you, and I love opinions! =D
Thank you! <3