Status: Active-ish

Finding Me Out

Something so profound, something you won't expect

His lips felt soft and warm and amazing under mine, though he seemed a little taken aback by my sudden actions, probably not as taken aback as I was. But it felt really, really nice. I felt like I’d gone kind of numb, like the weird way my stomach was flipping the fuck out didn’t matter anymore and the lump in the back of my throat seemed to have vanished as soon as our lips touched.

I kept waiting for something to happen to ruin the moment, but nothing did. I moved my right hand from his cheek to his rather greasy hair, the other hand moving to wrap around his lower back. Our lips moved together slowly, making me feel more than a little self conscious about my chapped, bitten lips.

And it was over. We were both breathing a little heavily, both a little pink and both smiling a little stupidly.

“Well you can’t say we haven’t kissed now,” Demitri grinned, running a hand through his greasy hair and yawning. I really shouldn’t have done that, him being sick and all. He didn’t look good. I mean, he was still attractive, but he just looked worn out.

“Hey, I didn’t say we hadn’t kissed, I said you hadn’t kissed me. And you still haven’t, so I’m still right.” I smirked a little, “you look really tired. Should I go?”

His eyes widened a little and he pouted, shaking his head quickly, “Staaaaaaaay wiiiiith meeeeee!” he sang the line from Stay With Me by You Me At Six loudly and badly, making me smile. And that meant he had good taste in music, stoked.

“Seriously though, you look tired as fuck. And you need rest if you want to get better. No more kisses for you until you’re un-sick.”I shouldn’t have said that, what if he takes ages to get better? I was very much a physical affection person, and even though we weren’t going out, I liked to think we would be soon, once I’d gotten to know him better. And I really liked kissing him; it gave me the warm-fuzzies in my tummy.

“Stay here,” Demitri whined childishly, taking hold of my hand and leaning against me a little. It sounded kind of reasonable I guess, I mean, he was sick. He needed someone to take care of him. I could take care of him; I was good at looking after people.

I finally let out a sigh of defeat. “Only cause you’re sick. And adorable. Mostly sick though.” I smiled softly as he snuggled into my side a little more, resting his head on top of mine. “You’re gunna make me sick dude,” I fake frowned, though inside my stomach was flipping around so much it made me feel like puking and my heart was all fluttery again.

“Good,” he said seriously, smiling. “Then you’ll have no reason not to kiss me!” he explained when I frowned up at him, wondering why he’d want me to be sick.

I tried to fight the urge to smile, but I got distracted by my phone buzzing. It was just a text, but it was from my boss so I flipped it open to read it. ‘sorry for the early txt but i need u to work today. k?’

Well, fuck again.
♠ ♠ ♠
MERRY CHRISTMAS/HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
Wanted to finish this on Christmas which explains the shitty ending, sorry. Haven't had much time to write today.
Did everyone have a good Christmas? I hung out with my parents, watched Falling In Reverse on Stickam (ZOMG RONNIE RADKE IS SO HOT XD), ate delicious roast dinner and opened presents :D Got way too much chocolate. I thought they were trying to get me to quit. (insert head shake here)
Thank you all my sexy commenters for making me smile :D I love you all. I want your babies o.o
ninjapurplepanda
J I N X
(Sorry, I already called dibs on Oli if he was real and not gay XD)
Annalia (Thank you, thank you -bows- I fucking hate when people are ashamed of the music they listen to. I mean, sometimes I almost feel like I should be cause of how much shit talk my favourite bands get from my 'friends' when we're talking about music but I still fucking love them and some haters aren't gunna stop me saying it. My best friend only disagrees with me about MCR and BMTH though so it's all good.)
TheSoundOfGoodbye (So we're both just full of epicness? I can live with that. XD)
Day_KNee

Hope you guys like the kiss. I've never writen (or had) a legit kiss before so sorry if it's totally unrealistic or something D: Consider it a Merry Christmas if you like it? And if you don't like it, consider it a Merry Christmas, go fuck yourself.
I KID, I KID.
Don't unsubscribe for that. please XD
Comment/Subscribe/Keep being awesome!
(Title credit There's No Sympathy For The Dead - Escape The Fate (back when they were good))