Status: Working on it :)

Young Love

Ch 14.) The Club Can't Even Handle Me Right Now

Joe's POV

"Do you guys have everything?" I asked after parking.

"Yes." The answered.

"Okay, just making sure." I said.

"Ugh, I don't see why I have to talk to the guy." Erin whined.

"Maybe its becau-" I started.

"Oh, he's cute. This should be easy." She smirked and started to walk towards him.

"I'm not okay with this!" I whispered-yelled as she was walking. She just shushed me and kept going. Not too long after they started talking, she waved us to follow her.

"Wait, why didn't he ask for IDs?" Nick asked.

"I gave him money." She shrugged.

"You don't have pockets." I mentioned.

"Joe, haven't you seen the movies?" Nick started.

"She doesn't need pockets." Staci chuckled.

"I HAVE A PURSE, THANK YOU. Geez guys, I'm not Miley." Erin glared.

Nick shuddered, "What else did you do?"

"I wrote Rob's number on his wrist and told him it was my cell." She laughed.

"He's going to get a weird call soon." Staci said.

"Yeah." Erin chuckled.

We walked a little further until Staci recognized a song she liked and pulled Nick off to dance with her. Erin and I walked into the crowd a little more before we started dancing, too.

"Shit, there's Security everywhere!" She noticed after awhile.

"Yeah, maybe we should find Nick and Staci so we don't get split up in case or anything." I yelled over the music.

"What?!" She yelled back.

"I said-" I started.

"I heard you, I was just kidding." She laughed, "C'mon."

It took a little crowd searching before we found them.

"This place is great, Joe, how did you hear about it?" Staci asked.

Before I could tell her, one of the security guards noticed her.

"Staci?" He asked.

"Hi, Jason." She started.

Staci’s POV
“Oh my god you look amazing.”- Jason said as he hugged me tightly.
“Thank you. So do you.”- I blushed.
“You know.”- He winked. Then I realized Nick and everybody was right behind me.
“Oh this is Nick, Joe and Erin. Guys this is Jason.”- I smiled awkwardly.
“Hey guys.”- He smirked; I could see Nick starting to fume.
“Hey; Staci do you want do dance. I love this song.”- Nick said before he dragged me to the dance floor.
“You hate this song.”- I sighed as he grabbed my hips tightly.
“But I hate the way he was looking at you more.”- He growled.
“Nick…”
“Who is he?”
“He’s a friend.”- I told him.
“From your old school?”- He asked.
“Yes Nick and he’s not an ex. Plus I knew him before you ever liked me.”
“But I’ve liked you since day one.”- He smiled.
“Ok well I have to pee, I’ll be back soon.”- I said before kissing his cheek.
After using the bathroom, fixing my hair and makeup I started to head back to the middle of the club. But before I could find Nick or anyone someone grabbed me and pulled me back.
“I missed you.”- Jason smiled.
“I missed you too, but you scared me.”- I laughed.
“Sorry I just wanted to see your pretty face again; can I buy you a drink?”-He asked.
“For one how can you do that? And two you know I’m more underage than you are.”
“I have my ways and I know you don’t mind having a drink.”- He smirked.
“Shut up!”- I said smacking his arm.
“Well I’ll get you a coconut rum and diet coke…you’re favorite. Do you want me to get your little friends a drink also?”
“Hey one can buy himself drinks and the rest of them aren’t ‘little’, ok?”
“Well well I see. But come have a drink with me and I send some over to them.”
“Fine. One drink.”- I send as he dragged me to the bar. One drink went down almost to smooth and I was already on my second. I looked over and saw Nick with Joe and Erin. He was looking around for me but he had a beer in his hand.
“You’re smooth. They already have drinks.”
“I’ve got all the right connections.”- He winked.
“Well I should be getting back to Nick. But it was great talking to you.”- I smiled as I finished the second drink.
“So he’s you’re boyfriend?”
“Yeah, I love him.”- I smiled.
“One shot and then go see him.”- He smiled evilly at me. We both did a shot, then I hugged him and walked back to Nick.
“Hey baby you ok?”- He asked.
“Yeah I talked to Jason for a few minutes.”
“Is he the one who sent the alcohol?”- Erin asked as she sipped her drink.
“Yeah…”
“Well he’s not so bad.”- Nick chuckled before taking a shot. What did I get us into?
The alcohol went right through Erin and I and this is our second trip to the bathroom.
“Oh my god did you date that hottie?”-Erin giggled. We were both far gone.
“Jason? No…”-I trailed off as I fixed my hair.
“Then what’s his deal. By the way he’s my new best friend for buying us drinks.”- She slurred.
“Drop it ok.”- I glared as we walked out.
“Hey can I talk to you for a second.”- Jason asked as he grabbed my arm.
“Where you waiting for me?”- My drunken self giggled as he pulled me away from Erin.
“Yes; I just miss you a lot. We used to have fun.”
“Well I have Nicky now.”
“Well honey I miss your lips too much to care about your little Nicky.”- He smirked as he pulled me closer. I don’t care how drunk I was I know I love Nick and I won’t ever do anything stupid to lose him.
“Jason stop.”
“Baby please I know you miss me.”
“Let her go.”- I heard Joe growl.
“What are you going to do if I don’t?”- Jason asked. Within two seconds he was on the ground and my eyes almost popped out of my head as I stared at Joe who had just knocked Jason out.
“Don’t ever touch my little sister!”- He glared.
“Sir you need to leave.”- The other bouncer growled.
“Or what? He started it!”
“You and your friends are not welcome here. Leave! I will take you guys out myself.”

“Thanks again Joe.”- I sighed as we walked down the street, heels in hand.
“No problem. He was an ass. How dare he grab you!”
“I’m just glad he didn’t hit your pretty face back.”- Erin giggled as she hung onto him.
I looked forward to see Nick walking alone with his hands in his pockets. I quickly made my way up to him, almost tripping from my drunken state in the process.
“I know you’re mad at me, but I didn’t lie to you.”- I said quietly.
“Joe said he heard Jason say he missed your lips and that you two used to have fun together! What does that mean then!?”- He yelled as he stopped in his tracks. I let Erin and Joe pass us before speaking.
“It means we had a thing. We where both lonely and we hooked up a few times.”
“WHAT! YOU SLEPT WITH HIM?”- He screamed.
“Shut up! And no I mean hook up as in making out!”
“That’s not what hooking up means to me…but ughhhh I believe you.”- He said shaking.
“You do? Because I swear that was it; and it didn’t last long. I don’t love him. I love you and I…”- I started but he cut me off with his lips.
“I hate fighting with you. We both had a past before we realized we were meant to be. Let’s go home, I need to lie down.”- He said still shaking.
“How much did you drink?”
“I don’t know. Come on I feel dizzy.”- He said taking my hand. We got not so much as ten feet further and he stopped.
“Nick?”- I asked looking at him. Before I could ask if he was ok he collapsed to the ground. From then on was a blurred; I yelled for Joe and Erin as I dialed 911. This is my fault.
♠ ♠ ♠
We would love comments! <33