Status: Working on it :)

Young Love

Chapter 7.) TROUBLE

Erin's POV

When I finally made it out of my place, the tears were streaming down my cheeks. I absolutely hate crying and rarely do, but what I said to Staci shocked even me. I took my phone out of my pocket and started dialing Joe's number but I received a text from him before I could hit send. He told me to meet him in the parking garage so I quickly made my way down there.

"Why do you look like you've been crying?" He asked.

"I said something really mean to Staci that I didn't mean and I think it made things worse." I mumbled, sniffling. Joe wrapped an arms around my shoulders and held me close as we headed back up to the apartments.

"I really need to go apologize and see if they can forgive us." I said.

"Alright." He shrugged.

But when we got back to my place there was no sign of either of them! We checked Joe's place too and then figured they had left.

I laid on my bed, really upset with myself. I knew I should've said something the other day when we were all hanging out! But it would've been so awkward since that was the day we decided to start the relationship! I mean how weird would it have been to be like 'Oh hey! Yeah so we're dating now! What's new with you?!' They shouldn't be too mad at us though considering the fact that we didn't even see them yesterday! Its not like we were trying to hide it either! Like seriously, its not our fault someone took a picture of it and sold it to the tabloids!!

"Erin!" Joe said loudly from the hallway.

"What?" I questioned walking out.

"What is this?!?" He screamed from the bathroom.

"A pregnancy text box."

He glared, "Is it yours? Who are you cheating on me with? Rob?! WELL?!"

"Babe, chill out! Its not mine! Its obviously Staci's."

"You swear it's not yours?" I nodded, "How do you know it's hers then?"

"Well, Nick is always all over Staci and the couch squeaks when and if anyone sits on it...Its pretty obvious they like to get down and dirty."

"I sort of figur..."

"No you didn't."

"Your poor couch! Ewwww we sat on it!"

"Yeah I know...Oh well." I shrugged.

"Do you think she is pregnant?" Joe asked quietly.

"For their sake, I hope not."

---

We laid on my bed and watched 'Transformers 2' for a while. Well Joe watched and I thought of how to apologize. At the end it was pretty late so we got ready for bed.

"Erin?" He started.

"Yeah?"

"If they do it, then why can't we?"

"Do what?" I asked already knowing the answer.

"You know, 'it' like having sex...making love." He gave me a lust filled look.

“You’re just horny, go to sleep.”

"I don't mean right now, I just mean in general. It's so not fair that he's my younger brother and he lost his virginity first."

"Look, I don't give a shit about your man competitions, okay? I'm sorry that you're upset about that, but haven't you learned anything from seeing that box?"

"I did, but there are precautions and stuff."

"Yeah, well sometimes that stuff doesn't work."

"But usually it does."

"Usually isn't always, Joe, and we can't take that risk. You made a promise and if we had a kid the whole world would know you broke it!"

"It doesn't mean anything if I already know I want to spend my whole life with you!!"

"You're just saying that as an excuse to get in my pants!!"

"No I'm not!"

"Yes. You. Are."

"No, really, Erin I love you so much and I just want to be able to show you!"

"No means no, Joe."

"But-"

"If you're going to be this way then just go home."

"I'm sorry."

"Just go." Oddly he listened and left. I buried my face in my pillow,trying to sleep so the horrible day could be over with. All I could think of, though, was all of the great moments the four of us had and how now they're ruined.

STACI'S POV
Nick had to sneak us into a hotel room, because he can't be seen "alone with a girl." This all isn't right, we should be home cuddling on the couch after having a nice dinner. I can't believe Erin thinks he doesn't love me, I hope she's not right. Nick dragged me into the room quickly; he flopped on the bed and let out a sigh. 

"Ahh it's so nice to get away."- He said. I stood there with arms crossed having them rubbing each other, I hate how cold hotel rooms are. I stared out the window admiring the city that never sleeps. I stepped closer to the large window in the other room. Thoughts ran through my head about everything, my vision blurred as I zoned out at the bright lights. 

"Baby, are you still worrying about your fight."- Nick asked as he wrapped his arms around me in a backwards hug. 

"It's not easy to forget."- I sniffled as I came back into reality. 

"Well I'm going to order some room service for us. Please just try to enjoy the night."- He said letting go. I nodded as I started to zone out again. I didn't even realize 20 minutes had pasted until I heard a knock on the door. I walked into the kitchen and sat down. 

"You walked away from the window?"- Nick laughed. 

"Yea..." He set the table, but we ate in silence. He reached across the table to grab my hand. I looked up into his eyes and he was worried to say the least. 

"I'll be ok."- I said with a slight smile. 

"Can you please enjoy this night with me?"

"Nick I'm trying. I just can't stop hearing her words." 

"Well I'll help you forget, just go get ready for bed."- He ordered. I didn't really care, so I just listened. I came out of the master bathroom to see Nick sprawled out on the bed trying to be sexy. He had on his silky red boxers, which he knew I loved. I giggled at him as he gazed at me in another pair of his boxers. 

"Why do you always steal my boxers!"- He laughed. 

"They're comfy and we left fast." 

"Well I bet your outfit for tomorrow is nice!"

"Does it matter what I wear to bed?"- I glared. 

"No, not really. Come here!"

"Nick do you love me?"- I asked thinking about what Erin said. 

"What? Why would you even ask me that?"- He exclaimed as he pulled me into his lap. 

"I mean do you really love me?"

"I'm so in love with you! I'd do anything for you!"

"Well I'm glad, I love you too."- I said kissing his cheek. 

"Is that what Jersey said?"- He asked using Erin's nickname. 

"Forget it Nick."- I stated. 

"I can't believe this! Erin and Joe are so out of line!"- He said pissed, I hate when he gets this way. 

"Babe calm down." He pushed me off his lap and stood up and started pacing around. 

"Calm down? I can't believe she thinks I don't love you! What does she know? I mean look she's with heartbreaker Joe!"- He huffed. I followed him and grabbed his hand, he stopped and turned around to face me. 

"Please stop. Look I'm sorry for questioning it, and I just think she was upset...I'd love to forget all this."

"I just love you so much, and it makes me feel like I don't show you enough.  She has no right to say that!"- His voice trembled while his little neck vein pulsed rapidly. 

"I love you too, jus..." He cut me off with his lips. He kissed me roughly, trying to release his anger. We hadn't made out in awhile, so we found our way back to the bed. Nick started to act a  bit crazy as he pinned me down. He nibbled my lip causing a loud moan to escape my mouth, he started to lift my shirt up and I broke the kiss. 

"Nick we talked about this..."- I whispered as his lips found my neck. 

"Nickkkk!"

"Oh hush, you know you love it!"- He said out of breath. 

"Ugh Nick you know we can't!"

"Yes we can! We don't have parents yelling at us! All we are doing is making love!" He gave me a lustful look.

"I don't want to get pregnant!"

"I use condoms and you're on birth control!"

"It doesn't matter! It can still happen!"- I cried. He was so horny he didn't care and he forced his lips on mine. I pushed him away, but he was still on top of me. 

"Get off!"

"Staci! It's our anniversary, just do this for me!"- He growled.

"Can't you just respect me! I told you maybe after awhile because I had to get over the scare! Do you even care how I feel about this!?"

"But I love you!"

"That's just an excuse Nicholas!" 

"But you know I do!"

"Yeah I do, but you don't have any respect for my feelings!"- I yelled in his face. 

"I do too, I just really want you!"- He yelled back. 

"Nick get the fuck off of me!"- I cried. He got off and mumbled something to himself as I threw my stuff in my bag. 

"You're really leaving?"- He hissed. 

"You're really asking that?"- I spat out sarcastically. 

"Fine just go, it's not like you care how I feel!"- He mocked me. 

"Horny ass hole!"- I yelled as I stormed out. I made my way outside, I'm all alone, no car, no money, no friends, no place to go...great it's raining! What the hell I might as well let the tears fall. I looked out in the parking lot and caught a glimpse of Nick's mustang. It's worth a shot to see if it's unlocked. Thank the lord it was! I crawled in the back seat after locking the doors from the inside. I curled up trying to stay warm, once again I just cried myself to sleep.