Status: Working on it :)

Young Love

Chapter 8.) One Weird Family

NICK'S POV
I know what I did was stupid, but she doesn't understand how much I want her. I really love her and she should just do this for me, if she ends up pregnant I wouldn't care how bad things got, I'd be there for her. She's just too stubborn! Ughh I just want to get home to her to figure out us. I walked down to the lobby and checked out. Even though I'm still mad I hope she's ok. I wonder how she got home...jeez I'm an ass. I walked into a puddled as I walked to my mustang. It must have rained a ton last night, iI hope she didn't walk home! I unlocked the door and climbed in. I sighed as I started the car, I looked behind my shoulder before backing up. 
"Staci!"- I said scared. Her eyes popped open as I stared at her. 
"Just drive home please, I have a major headache and I don't want to talk to you."- She sniffled. 
"Staci I'm..."
"Drive Nick."- She said laying her head back down on the backseat. Tears stung in my eyes knowing I hurt her. I pulled into the parking garage, parked the car, got out and waited for her to get out. She got out and took off up the stairs with her bag. I finally caught up to her at her apartment door, her little legs move fast!
"God damn it Staci can you just wait!"- I yelled as she opened her door, I ran in before she could close it on me. 
"Staci!"- I yelled grabbing her arm. 
"What?"- She spat. 
"I'm sorry I got so mad."
"Nick it's not just that! You make me feel used! You wouldn't stop, you don't get it!"- She cried. 
"Yeah I get it, I said sorry ok!?"
"No you don't!"
"Stop yelling."- Erin said as she walked in. 
"You aren't even in this Jersey! Oh and I do love Staci!"- I yelled at her. 
"I never said that exactly! I never meant anything I said to Staci!"- She started to yell. 
"That doesn't make it ok Erin!"- Staci yelled as Joe walked in. 
"I can hear you guys across the hall!"- Joe chimed in. 
"No one rattled your cage Joe!"- Erin yelled at him. 
"Yeah I know and you never will!"- Joe yelled at her. 
"Ew god what happened here last night?!"- Staci asked confused. 
"NOTHING!"- Jersey and Joe yelled. 
"It's not like you would tell us anything anyways!"- Joe growled. 
"What are you talking about?"- I asked. 
"You broke your fucking promise and Staci is pregnant!"- He screamed. 
"I am not!"- Staci sobbed. 
"God Joe look what you did!"- I yelled as I tried to comfort her. 
"Can't everyone just leave me alone!!!"- She cried. 
"Baby I'm so sorry for last night, I promise I'll change."- I said feeling terrible. 
"What did you do know, rape her?"- Joe scoffed. 
"Joe what the fuck!?"- I said getting in his face. 
"You obviously did something!"- He said. 
"What, like you did?"- Erin yelled. 
"Erin I just was jealous of them! You know I love you!"- He said pushing me away, turning to her. 
"Don't push me ass hole!"- I said getting more pissed. 
"Don't call me that!"- Joe said spinning back around. 
"Yeah don't call him that!"- Erin said. 
"Why? He doesn't even know what happened! Or what Staci and I went through! He's being a dick!"- I growled as I watch Staci who looked terrified. 
"That would be you Nick! Nick rhymes with Dick! And apparently that's all you think with now!"- He screamed pushing me again. I didn't want to deal with him so I pushed back. 
"Nick stop!"- Staci cried. 
"No! He doesn't know how to shut up!"- I said shoving him. He was obviously pissed and he swung his fist at me. 

STACI'S POV
I tried to get Nick to stop, knowing how bad this could get. All the sudden I looked back over to him and Joe to see Joe punch him. Oh shit! I knew Nick would never back down and he hit Joe back. Erin and I looked at each other and then tried to break them up. 
"Stop it!"- I said sternly. 
"You two are brothers!"- Erin said. 
"She's right, look at all of us!"- I said sadly. 
"Well Erin started it between you two!"- Nick growled as I held his arms. 
"Look Staci I'm sorry, I really am. I should've never said that, I was upset and I took it out on you I know he loves you, and again I'm really sorry."- She said to me. 
"As long as it never happens again, it's ok."- I said giving her a hug. 
"It won't, I still feel bad!"- She said. 
"Don't."- I slightly smiled. 
"Well boys, it's you're turn."- Erin said. They glared at each other. 
"Only if you forgive me first!"- Nick said to me. 
"Yeah same for you Erin."- Joe said. 
"Fine, but we have to talk about EVERYTHING later."- I said; he smiled and hugged me. 
"I'm so sorry, I love you and I'm an ass."- Nick whispered to me. 
"That you are, but I still love you."- I said kissing his cheek.  
"Look Erin I got mad because He lost his virginity before me. But I really do love you, and I can wait."- Joe said to her, she smiled and hugged him whispering something in his ear. 
"Look bro I'm sorry I called you those names...it's all a mess."- Nick said quietly. 
"I'm sorry for punching you...and for what I said too."- Joe said awkwardly. 
"It's ok, I got you back."- Nick chuckled. Joe chimed in too as he pulled Nick into a man hug. 
"So are we all good now."- I asked.   
"Yes! Group Hug!"- Joe said as the boys grabbed us. 
"One big happy family."- I laughed.

Joe's POV
"A family that needs to set up rules." I stated, pulling away from the hug.
"There he goes again, thinking he can boss us around just because he's older." Nick rolled his eyes.
"No, he's right. If you two are gonna do it, there has to be rules." Erin shrugged.
"Like?" Staci and Nick asked, sitting down at the table. Erin and I sat down across from them and put on a serious face but they laughed.
"What's so funny?" I asked.
"I'm sorry, but I can't take you seriously!" Nick laughed.
I glared, "Anyways...First rule: don't fuck around in either of our rooms."
"It's not fucking around-" Nick started.
"I don't care what you call it and I don't want to know anything about it." I shook my head.
"Rule two: I want a new couch." Erin chimed in and before Nick or Staci could say something she added, "It's squeaks."
"Rule three: don't leave evidence around. If you're gonna make a mess, clean it up." I sort of whined.
"Rule four: try to limit it to your bedrooms. And if not, clean the hell out of where ever you did because no one wants to be in a place where they people who hooked up there." I warned.
"Rule five: if either of you gets a hickey, we're allowed to laugh at you." Erin said.
"Is that all?" Staci questioned, rolling her eyes."
"For now, yeah." I answered.
"Ugh." Nick groaned.
"You should probably get to buying my new couch soon." Erin smirked, "I want it here by next Friday."
"What happens if we break a rule?" Staci asked.
"We don't know yet..." I shrugged.
"Do we legit have to buy you a new couch?" Nick whined.
"Let me answer your question with a question: if you bought a nice couch that you liked and found out that Joe hooked up with someone on that couch, would you make him replace it?" She asked.
"You have other places to sit, though!" He argued.
"I don't care. I paid for that couch and you did it on there so I want a new one." Erin said angrily.
"Alright I'll buy you a new couch." Nick stated, putting up his hands in defeat.
"So are we done now?" Staci questioned.
"Not quite." Erin answered.
"Yeah...We're sorry that we didn't tell you guys; we didn't really know how to without it being...awkward." I awkwardly apologized.
"How would saying 'Oh by the way, we're together now!' be awkward?" Nick scoffed.
"Because you guys think he's a man whore and I didn't want to look like a whore for going out with him only a few weeks after ending things with Rob..." Erin stated, shrugging slowly.
"We love you guys and we don't/wouldn't think that about you. You have no idea of how much we've wanted you guys to get together!" Staci said.
"Yeah." Nick nodded.
"Well still, it would've been weird." I said quietly.
"Not really but whatever." Staci rolled her eyes. "Now are you done?"
"Yup." Erin nodded.
"Okay." Staci tapped on the table with her fingers.
"See...Awkward!" I exclaimed about a minute later and we all laughed.
"What do you guys wanna do?" Nick questioned.
"Whatever's fine." Erin and I shrugged.
"Is that all you guys do?" Staci mimicked, "Like, seriously, what is that? Maybe you should go think about it in your creative corner."
"Ha ha very funny." I rolled my eyes.
"Am I sensing attitude? When I said corner, I meant corner. GO!" She ordered.
"Fine." I got up and started to drag my chair to the corner.
"You're not flying..." Nick added.
"He yelled at you for that, not me. So shut up." I spat from the corner.
Erin giggled, "Aw guys don't make him sit there, we all know he'll be there forever trying to think of something."
"And end up getting distracted and not know what he's supposed to be thinking about!" Staci chuckled.
"You guys are cool." I said sarcastically, walking back.
"We know." They laughed.
"So do you guys wanna do something or not?" Nick asked.
"Like walk around a mall? We can go to the Garden State Plaza mall, it won't take that long to get there..." I suggested.
"If there's not a lot of traffic we can make it there in under half and hour." Erin added.
"Sounds good. There's no chance of paparazzi being there and there's an AMC in the mall so we can catch a movie too." Nick nodded.
"Cool." I said.
"Yay! Our first double date!" Staci smiled.
"WOO-HOO!" Erin beamed, "Wait. I have to change...I'm not going to the mall in sweats and I kind of want to shower."
"I'm gonna change and stuff, too." Staci added.
"Me three." Nick stated.
"Is an hour a good enough time for us all to get ready?" I asked.
"Yeah." They nodded and we all split up.