Status: 100 SUBSCRIBERSSSS :DDD

Forever Sing to Me

Memory

~Tessa~

Haha. I got away with punching Nasally and Blondie. When we got home Sophia immediately fixed her hair. After calling her a prep I went to my room. I listened to music while dancing around my room.

"I'm heading out!" Sophia called.

"Kay. Stay a virgin!" I yelled to her.

"Yeah, I'll try!" She yelled back.

I rolled my eyes. She'll be a good little girl. I bit my lip as I thought over things. She was going to be gone for a while, so I decided to get some relief. I took my secret stash of alcohol from it's place in my closet and drank some.

This always made me remember the memories, but made them less painful.

"Look out!" We were hit. I didn't die. They did. All of them, except me.

I turned my music on loader and drank more.

"Three dead. One injured." I heard them talking. So inconsiderate to someone who had lost. "Miss, can you tell me your name?" One asked me.

"Tessa," I muttered.

"Hm? What was that?"

"Tessa. My name is Tessa." I was getting mad. They were taking them away from me.

"Do you have anyone else?" One asked.

"My aunt..."

Question after question, I was asked. It was starting to make me even more mad. "She's alone," I heard a man say. At that point I lost it. I marched over to him, ignoring the people calling after me, and punched him in the gut and then kneed his face.

That was my first violet act.


I sighed as tears fell down my face. I didn't know what time it was, but it was dark. I looked out my window to see white flashes. I tried to concentrate on them, but they moved too fast and I didn't have the best eyesight right now.

"It's All Over" played and I smiled at the irony. I hid my alcohol again and changed into pajamas. I laid down in my bed as the door opened.

"Tess! I'm back!" Sophia shouted. She was coming upstairs now. She knocked and came in my room. "You okay?" She asked worriedly.

"Fine. I'm tired."

She bit her lip. "Are you sure?" She asked.

I nodded. "Go to bed." I rolled over, pulling the blankets closer.

"Night," She said quietly before closing the door. I was out.
_______________________________________________________________________

I woke up with a major hangover. It sucked.

"Tess! We're gonna be late!" Sophia shouted.

I rolled over in my bed and hid in my pillow. She came in my room. "Go away," I moaned.

"Tess..."

"I don't feel good. Go to school without me. I'll be fine on my own."

She sighed. "Take aspirin. I'll bring you your homework." Joy...

"Okay. Go." She gave me a little hug. "And actually eat during lunch today," I commanded.

"See you after school. Bye." She left me alone. I slept all day.
(______________________________________________________________________)

"Come on, Tess! We're going to be late!" Bailey yelled up the stairs.

"I'm coming! Hold your horses!" I looked over myself in the mirror. I was wearing a black dress that I didn't like and heels I could barely walk in. I walked down the stairs and found everyone waiting for me.

"About time," Dad said smiling.

I smiled back. "Well, if I could wear jeans and a T-shirt it wouldn't have taken me so long."

"Tonight we're going somewhere special, for a special event," Mom said.

I nodded. "Well, let's go then." We all got in the car and Dad started driving. We were waiting for the light to turn green and when it did, everything seemed to go in slow-motion.

Dad hit the acceleration and we moved forward. Bailey flipped her hair. Mom smiled at us all. I looked around. A car ran a red-light and came towards us. "Dad, look out!" I shouted.

He tried to do something, but the car hit us. It hit Dad's and Bailey's side and pushed us. Mom was hit by another car.

I wasn't. Somehow I was safe from all this. I screamed. My seat-belt was locked. I struggled with it as the car started flaming.

"Come on," A voice said. I looked up to see a hand.

"I'm stuck," I told him.

He broke the seat-belt and ran me from the car. It exploded as soon as we were far enough away.

My family was all gone. My dad, my mom, and my older sister. I was left alive.

(______________________________________________________________________)

I woke up gasping. It was my memory, but this time I had no alcohol to numb my pain. I cried into my pillow. I cried myself into a dreamless sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Tessa P.Js
Tessa Dream
A sad chapter.