Status: 100 SUBSCRIBERSSSS :DDD

Forever Sing to Me

These Times

-Sophia-

"Tess! We're gonna be late!" I shouted up from the kitchen to my sleeping friend.

She rolled over in her bed and hid in her pillow as I came into the room. "Go away," she moaned.

"Tess..."

"I don't feel good. Go to school without me. I'll be fine on my own."

I sighed. "Take aspirin. I'll bring you your homework."

"Okay. Go." I gave me a little hug. "And actually eat during lunch today," she commanded.

"See you after school. Bye," I said, running quickly out of her room and ran into the car, starting it and driving as badly as Tessa did to school. Which was bad.

Did she know? No, she couldn't know. She couldn't. But what if she did? She was probably figuring it out. I would have to be more careful with her...

But, for today, I was alright. What she didn't know wouldn't hurt her.

"Hi Sophie! Where's Tessa?" Alice greeted me cheerfully that morning, though she always seemed to be cheerful.

"Hey Alice. She was sick, so she's at home," I answered, noticing Emmett looking a little stressed.

"Hm. Well, I guess you'll just have to sit with us at lunch so you won't be lonely!" she determined, and I smiled at her friendliness. She took me over to her and her many family members.

"Hey. Love your shirt. Best movie ever," Josh commented, and I nodded, completely agreeing. Rocky Horror Picture Show really was.

"Have you ever seen it in the theater?" he asked me, and I shook my head.

"I would love to, though. It sounds like so much fun. Have you?"

"Quite a bit, actually." His comment made the family laugh a little, but I just shook it off.

"So Sophia, did Tessa start on her and Emmett's project at all?" Jasper asked me, and I laughed.

"No way! If it has to do with school, she always waits until the last minute."

Suddenly, I heard something in my pocket start singing 'Kiss Me Thru the Phone.' I pulled out my Droid X, checking who it was.

'Hey, wanna get together tonite?' It asked, and looking at the name, I rolled my eyes.

'Fuck off, Ben.' I texted back, rolling my eyes. He was some kid from my old school. Well, the most obnoxious one there. He didn't know I moved. I would have to find out how to block him.

Hearing the bell, I turned my phone off quickly, stuffing it into my backpack and heading to my locker. Grabbing my books, I turned to find the two girls who Tessa had punched behind me.

"So where's the bitch you're always with? She get scared to come to school?" one girl asked, who had a really nasal, annoying voice.

"Well, I don't hang out with bitches, but if you're talking about Tessa, she's sick," I said, moving in between them to get to class.

"Tell her she better watch out!" the other girl called after me, and I rolled my eyes at that comment. Yeah, Tessa needs to watch out. Those girls would be in the hospital in a few days if they didn't back off.

Walking into English, I smiled a little as I saw Jasper sitting in his seat already, writing in what looked to be a journal.

"Diary entries, huh?" I teased, and he looked up, smiling when he saw it was me.

"I guess you could call it that, but I prefer journal. It's more manly." I snorted at that comment, taking my seat.

The teacher let us have free reign during class. Well, we were supposed to be working on our projects, but we had just about finished, and the rest of the kids were just going to wait until the last minute.

"So, do you like it in Forks so far?" Jasper asked me, and I laughed a little.

"Um, cold isn't really my thing. Neither is rain."

"Then why did you come to one of the wettest places in America?" he asked, and I shook my head.

"Tessa and I just decided we wanted to move, so we chose a random place and came," I explained.

"You don't know how glad I am you chose here," he whispered to me, and I felt a blush rise to my pale cheeks. He smiled a little, putting his hand up to my cheek, cooling it majorly. He was freezing! Damn, I guess the cold air did things to you.

I pulled out my iPod as he took out his journal (diary). I put on 'Like a G6' and mouthed the words as I let my mind wander, something that happened rarely with me. Because I thought about some bad things.

Walking through the mall, I laughed as Tessa ran over to one of the displays.

"C'mon! We have to get to the dance in, like, two hours!" I yelled at her, and she giggled, running back over to where I was.

We finally found the perfect dresses, mine a dark blue, strapless dress. We changed quickly, spending forever on ourselves, but something weird was going on in my house. My brother and parents weren't home, and they weren't answering their phones.

"Don't worry, they're probably just held up at work or something." I wish she had been right.

We were at the dance, having as much fun as we ever could've dream. Then, everyone paused, parting as two men walked past them. They were wearing police uniforms.

My heart pounded, the world in slow motion as they said those last few words before I blacked out. "I'm sorry, miss, but your parents are dead."


I woke up in class, my body shaking. Thankfully, the teacher was too busy to notice my sleeping. Jasper noticed my discomfort.

"What's wrong?" he asked, and I suddenly calmed.

"Um, nothing, nothing. Just surprised I was asleep, I guess," I answered lamely.

He gave me a look, but let it go, thankfully. The bell rang soon after, and I picked up my books quickly, walking out of the classroom.

"See you at lunch," Jasper called after me, and I nodded at him, smiling a little.

The rest of school quickly went by, until lunch. I walked in, easily finding the lunch table that huge family sat at. I pretended nothing was wrong as lunch passed, but my dream wouldn't leave.

As the rest of the day progressed, I finished the memory.

"They were all killed by wolves. They were found being torn apart by them. I don't know what we should do with their daughter. Does she have any family she could stay with?" I heard voices saying. One cut in.

"She can stay with me." I opened my eyes from a hospital bed to find police officers and Tessa together, standing together talking quietly.

"My aunt is already taking care of me. She probably wouldn't mind Sophie staying, too."


By the end of the day, I just wanted to curl up into a ball and cry.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sophia
Prom

Saaddddd :(